Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

This Could Be Us But Your Ego Stopped You From Dating Me – Maduagwu Tells Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Could Be Us But Your Ego Stopped You From Dating Me – Maduagwu Tells Cuppy (406 Views)

“Do you sometimes forget that you are a mom?” - Uche Maduagwu Tells Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Could Be Us But Your Ego Stopped You From Dating Me – Maduagwu Tells Cuppy by Ayinesongya3: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu has taken a swipe at DJ Cuppy, stating that her ego is the reason they are not yet married.

This comes following the engagement between the singer, Mr. Eazi, and Dj Cuppy’s younger sister, Temi Otedola.

According to Uche Maduagwu, he could’ve given the disc jockey the same treatment but her pride stopped her from considering his offer.

“Dear Dj Cuppy this could ve been us but you allow your ego and pride stop you from dating me. I am not like titus fish dem buy toys and video game for me when i dey small so queezing you lik eikebe fc on social media no be part of my marriage manifesto.”

<b>See post below</b>

Re: This Could Be Us But Your Ego Stopped You From Dating Me – Maduagwu Tells Cuppy by Bluntguy: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
This small boy again!
Re: This Could Be Us But Your Ego Stopped You From Dating Me – Maduagwu Tells Cuppy by Dollarremix(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omo werey cheesy
Re: This Could Be Us But Your Ego Stopped You From Dating Me – Maduagwu Tells Cuppy by elonmuskbaby: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Apoda grin

(1) (Reply)

Edet Edem Akpan Felicitate John Cena At His 45th Birthday / Bbnaija Star And Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Cries Out Over An Ordeal That...(vide / 5 Crazy Expensive Things Burna Boy Has Done (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.