Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home (319 Views)

I’m Against Tinubu Because He’s A Bad Man, Crook And Forger — Ex-british MP, Gal / 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals / Peter Obi: Catholic Church Disowns Priest Preaching Against Soludo And APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home by greymiles: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please we are imploring all afonja, DSS and Fulani’s who are begging us to stop our Sit at home to desist

Sit at home is to make Buhari feel the heat and make other Nigerian's no that Igbos are the engine block of Nigeria.

We igbos are one and we all supported it, don’t let DSS and afonja infiltrate us to demand a stop to the sit at home
We are not cowards that drum war and in some few months, backing down again

We already concluded on Buhari releasing MNK or the sit at home persist. So don’t let us stop now cuz we are not cowards

SIMONEKPA7 suggested we increase the sit at home to 3days so the buhari will feel the heat more and come begging and let afonjas know we are the economic backbone of the nation which I think is a good idea

My fellow ibos, it’s cowardice to stop the sit at home now, especially with the fact that we have threaten not to stop until Mazi is released and we are men of our words...
Re: Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home by billante(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
OP your iberibe is legendary!

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home by greymiles: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
billante:
OP your iberibe is legendary!
Awww
Re: Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home by jmoore(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu has used the brains of IPOB members for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home by greymiles: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
jmoore:
Nnamdi Kanu has used the brains of IPOB members for rituals.
It is a lie... you are feeling the sit at home heat already in your region
Ndi unity begger
Re: Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home by headbasher96(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
greymiles:

Ndi unity begger
pls can u expain hw people in other regions are feeling the heat something happening in another region mind u federal capital is not in the east o so hw are they feeling it

1 Like

Re: Why I’m against Soludo on the Sit at home by jmoore(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
greymiles:

Ndi unity begger

Try another line.

Someone told me there are hybrid of IPOB and skull miners. I found out today that he was saying the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Viral Video Of Lady Spraying Money Not Mrs Obiano / Prince Chikwado Chukwunta: A Meteor,a Catalyst For Progress,a Man Of The People / Alert About A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.