Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals (2369 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by PlatinumTimesng: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz, has disclosed why he is against the victories of President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and re-elected governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

According to Falz, the alleged failure of INEC to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the elections is the basis of his opposition to the victories of Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu.

The rapper, who recently released a track ‘Mr. Yakub’, said this when he appeared as a guest on Arise TV’s entertainment programme titled ‘Music as a political tool’.

Falz said: “The rules and regulations that were supposed to guide these elections were not applied. The INEC chairman himself prior to the election had come out to release his regulations but when the elections were happening, we were seeing these processes that were not transparent and exactly the opposite of what he said it was going to be.

“Of course people are going to raise eyebrows, of course, everyone is going to be like ‘what is going on?’ That was pretty much how it happened. It was clear from all that that they were some fowl play involved.”

Over the years, Falz alongside a few of his colleagues has been an active voice in the political terrain of the country, speaking on national issues.

https://platinumtimes.ng/2023-poll-falz-explains-why-he-opposes-tinubu-and-sanwo-olus-victory/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Janeokiye: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
His opinion though

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Benki003(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
U don't need to explain we understand you bruh

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Ihateheadslamer: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
I envy FALZ the bad guy kind of person.

I dislike the nairaland moderators unprofessionalism in banning people for not supporting evil tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by IgOga(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin grin grin

Competence ke Falz dull sha
....so GRV is more competent than Sanwo Olu shocked shocked

Obi is more competent than Tinubu shocked shocked

Falz's competence assessment seems to be based on feelings not evidence

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Jostoman: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
President select by some Crook apc governor and yakubu and

Governor select by MC Oluomo thugs.

Una well done o

1 Like

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Ihateheadslamer: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi is 100% competent than the illegitimate INEC induced president elect In all ramifications tongue
IgOga:
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Omoawoke: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na him mate dey win Grammy award. Na him mate just release new album.
What exactly are you doing Falz? low budget Fela.
He dey keep beards like yahoo boy dey look with corner of his eyes like gigolo. He wan dey form modern fela

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omoawoke:
He dey keep beards like yahoo boy dey look with corner of his eyes like gigolo. He wan dey form modern fela
if e pain you go to court

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Bobloco: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
INEC violated the constitution, the electoral law and its guidelines

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Falz should take several seats back biko

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So a drug lord is more competent? Becos he is a yoruba Muslim like you abi

1 Like

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by jaytimeo: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2023
To know a well brought up child is not difficult,he can’t accept a lie ,if you have kids at home, let’s assume you promise them something and fail just be ready for the backlash,cos they would keep repeating it and they would tell you daddy but you promised.

Flaz to me should be the most respected musician in nigeria after Fela ,he’s using his platform for the good of the masses,he’s not selfish and self centered like others in the industry that promote immortality with their stupid songs for their drunk ,drugged and prostitute fans that have empty brains.

PlatinumTimesng:
Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz, has disclosed why he is against the victories of President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and re-elected governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

According to Falz, the alleged failure of INEC to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the elections is the basis of his opposition to the victories of Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu.

The rapper, who recently released a track ‘Mr. Yakub’, said this when he appeared as a guest on Arise TV’s entertainment programme titled ‘Music as a political tool’.

Falz said: “The rules and regulations that were supposed to guide these elections were not applied. The INEC chairman himself prior to the election had come out to release his regulations but when the elections were happening, we were seeing these processes that were not transparent and exactly the opposite of what he said it was going to be.

“Of course people are going to raise eyebrows, of course, everyone is going to be like ‘what is going on?’ That was pretty much how it happened. It was clear from all that that they were some fowl play involved.”

Over the years, Falz alongside a few of his colleagues has been an active voice in the political terrain of the country, speaking on national issues.

https://platinumtimes.ng/2023-poll-falz-explains-why-he-opposes-tinubu-and-sanwo-olus-victory/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Ceenachi: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2023
The truth is we don't have a country, we only deceiving ourselves, the so-called leaders don't care about this so-called country .
Government has failed
INEC has failed
We hope that, the last hope of the common man, would also not fail because individuals who are part of the institution are also complaining about the Supreme Court. Hope it does not fail this time around. Still, we begin to get it right with our institutions that make up arms of government, only then we can say we have a country and a government.
Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Bro, the boy na "bornthroway" nothing more to add.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by AdesegunSanni89: 2:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Falz may be a brilliant rapper but he lacks understanding about politics in Nigeria. But I suspect that many of these celebrities are just trying to cash in on the Obidient movement. They do not believe in it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by ElSudani: 3:00am On Apr 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Don't mind him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Jallotti: 3:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Thank you our darling Falz.
You speak the truth always.
Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by accordadoga(f): 3:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Na to sell album now as na youth plenty for social media cheesy. No election is 100% perfect.

Initially, even Macaroni and the Obidients were at loggerheads. E be like say baba come later get advice from a mad man say na opportunity be this to get more followers na so baba start dey support Obidients.

Which celebrity care about Nigeria? cheesy

Laslas we are all self-centred no be love u get for Nigeria, Mr. Falz

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Rootprof(m): 3:43am On Apr 05, 2023
There wasn't an election but SELECTION lipsrsealed
Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Did this one even read the post at all? Imagine the number of like he got by saying things unrelated with the topic? Does that reveal to you how stupid Tinubu's supporters can be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by wahalawahala: 4:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Obi is 100% competent than the illegitimate INEC induced president elect In all ramifications tongue
the same Peter Gregory Obi😳
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Benwallt(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2023
His opinion counts for nothing. He should go and review the process in Ekiti State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by ekineme: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Mr Man are you sure you can read and comprehend, if your answer is synonymous to "yes" then read again, this time slowly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Waakanda: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2023
No loud am bruh
Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by idealogical: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2023
I fit buy any other pointless, absurd and ridiculous rubbish, but saying shinedu is more competent than Aswao Olo and obi is more competent than Asiwaju is just lunacy, it just can't fly.

And to make matters worse, shinedu and obi are certified Yoruba-hating tribal warriors and unrepentant bigots.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by GetMeRight: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2023
PlatinumTimesng:

Tinubu won, Sanwo won. They proved that you and your stand don't matter.
Now, it is their victories you are against! When and where is it gonna end? I think it is time you faced your life

1 Like

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Mercury12(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Leave am nah dem odaale and Omo ale wey dey among Yorubas dem be
Las las both them and Igbos go cry blood

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by ekineme: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2023
You & the person you quoted is having comprehension problem.

Always typing rubbish without even understanding the subject matter. An obvious inferiority complex.
Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by bhella10: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
No mind the idiot! We are waiting for him to pick up a gubernatorial form.

In Ekiti grin
Re: 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Falz is still very bitter about the EndSARS issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara and the Agric Revolution / Fg Declares Dec. 27th, 28th & Jan 3rd Public Holidays For Christmas And New Year / Nigeria: Patients Groan As Federal Doctors Begin Sympathy Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.