Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) (2642 Views)

AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerians on Twitter accuse ARISEtv of supporting terrorism. Tweets below

1 Like

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin

1 Share

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by dedonfranco(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ability to read, write and put sentences together still doesn't generate common sense...Arisetv is supporting Bandit.

We know Buhari is not intelligent......please don't support evil.
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is wrong coming from AriseTv not even hungry bloggers.
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
dedonfranco:
Like seriously Arisetv can do better
Honestly. And not a single crew member could point it out
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Kukukillus: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Arise goofed on this one, but trust those "human rights activists" to validate this statement and take sides with the enemies of state.

That said, the people from a particular part of town always claim the government pampers these bandits. How's this for pampering. I dearly wish they can point out the criminaos in their enclave so the government forces can hand them these sweet candies as well.

Ndi aka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Vuctora: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by illicit(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Are they mad or something
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
They wanted to destroy yoruba land but their land is one they are destroying now
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
We all know that BMC miscr£ants like proudlyomonna, nyanmiridunce and oyigboupdate hiding behind fake accounts, are the kind of illit£rates behind those tweets.

2 Likes

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by BERNIMOORE: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
All I see here is desperation, and chasing winds
It is a sin for the op & Arise TV plus the rubbish story to be in a sentence
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by CrownOfClay724: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Can't blame the op or those airheads spewing thrash in the twitter threads.
The situation of the country have so picked people's brain they can no longer differentiate between what's right or wrong.

As much as I know, every accuse reserve the right to dignified treatment and fair trial.

You say they're bandit abi?
Fine.
They've done so much they no longer deserve to live.
Still, there is a process to it.

Put them on a proper vehicle and ship them to a courthouse where they'd be duly tried and punished.

That mark of civilisation is what differentiate humans from animals. And those soldiers, simply do not posses it.
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
AntiBMC:
We all know that BMC miscr£ants like proudlyomonna, nyanmiridunce and oyigboupdate hiding behind fake accounts, are the kind of illit£rates behind those tweets.

It will not be well with you and bmc and all their supporters ��
Apga yesterday, Apga today,Apga forever is where I belong,I am not a useless person like you that supports nonsense ��

1 Like

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by limeta(f): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Oh well wrong move
They have been found innocent
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Yes this guys are terrorist but most they be treated like that when the court has not proclaimed them one let's be using our sense not our emotion head undecided i come in peace
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by LaRosa01: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 4:41am On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
Arise goofed on this one, but trust those "human rights activists" to validate this statement and take sides with the enemies of state.

That said, the people from a particular part of town always claim the government pampers these bandits. How's this for pampering. I dearly wish they can point out the criminaos in their enclave so the government forces can hand them these sweet candies as well.

Ndi aka.

Gbamest, I wish the ipob terrorists same pampering FG is giving bandit!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by obailala(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2022
I'm totally lost here; what did AriseTV do wrong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Czario: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2022
You have to investigate who is the real owner of AriseTV Mr Nduka is just a front...
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Parachoko: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2022
I fit bet my money say dz man nah I..B member

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Emergingnation3(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
[s]Arise goofed on this one, but trust those "human rights activists" to validate this statement and take sides with the enemies of state.

Ndi aka.
vedaxcool:

Gbamest, I wish the ipob terrorists same pampering FG is giving bandit[/s]!.
Trashed from typical headslammers..

Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by CrownOfClay724: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2022
limeta:
Oh well wrong move
They have been found innocent

Sé you see

What if they were killed?
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Bobloco: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Honestly, I am lost here

What is the offence of AriseTV

Besides, there is news flying around that those people were mere herdsmen not bandits as claimed
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2022
They are looking for who to blame beside Buhari
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Interesting
So the problem is the topic? Well, arisetv has been justified cause the KSG has come out to say they are not bandits but herders.
That said, do you see those guys complaining?
I've seen those fulanis sit on vehicle heads while their cows sit inside the vehicles. So I don't understand what the fuss is all about.
Re: ARISEtv Accused Of Sponsoring Terrorists In Nigeria (Pictures) by limeta(f): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Sé you see

What if they were killed?

Am not saying they not terrorists
Did you see any cow there ?

(1) (Reply)

PENDULUM: The Truth My Fulani Fiends Must Accept By Dele Momodu / 2023:breakup Only Solution To Nigeria’s Problems– Okonjo-iweala’s Son, Uzodinma / South West Has No Muslim Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.