Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television (2817 Views)

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Williams3093(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
I have never travelled abroad for Medical checkup even as a Governor, I won't start now - Peter Obi

The issue of tackling corruption and reducing the cost of governance is simple as it will start with me and my family members ..... - Peter Obi

We shall use percentages to share Nigerian budget to the critical sectors like Hunger, Health, Education, Security etc, before talking of the office of the president... - Peter Obi

There is no need creating an office of the first lady to pacify women, when I can make them handle critical positions in Nigeria.... - Peter Obi

I will save and invest NIGERIA'S money just as I did in Anambra State.... - Peter Obi

I will ensure restructuring because is a critical component of development.... - Peter Obi

State police will be core in our agenda to tackle insecurity - Peter Obi

Could Obi be the leader we have been looking forward to having?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Langu: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
The best man for the job

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by buckeyemedia: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Langu:
The best man for the job
Joker,Governor under Apga, President under Pdp?
Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Luckylife(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
They only way I will have hope that Nigeria can be saved is when Peter Obi successfully become the next President of federal republic of Nigeria .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by SadiqBabaSani: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
All talk, all of them with no clear cut idea how to fulfill the fake promises they are making

2 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by SadiqBabaSani: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Luckylife:
They only way I will have hope that Nigeria can be saved is when Peter Obi successfully become the next President of federal republic of Nigeria .
so if Obi is not President, Nigeria is not saved abi, See all of them Politicians are Jokers

2 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by buckeyemedia: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Luckylife:
No actually when all Governors, Senators & House of Reps, both State & Federal lives up to expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by SaiOba: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
How I wish the most gullible ones here on NL will vote for you..

Williams3093:
I have never travelled abroad for Medical checkup even as a Governor, I won't start now - Peter Obi

The issue of tackling corruption and reducing the cost of governance is simple as it will start with me and my family members ..... - Peter Obi

We shall use percentages to share Nigerian budget to the critical sectors like Hunger, Health, Education, Security etc, before talking of the office of the president... - Peter Obi

There is no need creating an office of the first lady to pacify women, when I can make them handle critical positions in Nigeria.... - Peter Obi

I will save and invest NIGERIA'S money just as I did in Anambra State.... - Peter Obi

I will ensure restructuring because is a critical component of development.... - Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by gasparpisciotta: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi is actually talking about issues and possible solutions, but we don’t feel he has the will

5 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by buckeyemedia: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
All talk, all of them with no clear cut idea how to fulfill the fake promises they are making
The Miser no get money to spend,

1 Like

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by CoronaVirusPro: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2022

Just like you stashed yours outside shores of Nigeria

I said this guy is not a politician and some people doubt it. Statement alone has made him a loser already. Now the power blocks already know his intentions. Doubt if he will get 100 votes in the North with such careless campaign.

Police influenced by politicians. Nigeria is not ripe for that. State police will only be a tool for the ruling party. Take Lagos for example, The moment state police comes to play, all our known thugs will be above the law. Just be connected and you can kill at will. A nation with high rate of corruption talking state police. You only delivering power to Political lords.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Vinstel: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the best man for the job

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Vinstel: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I said this guy is not a politician and some people doubt it. Statement alone has made him a loser already. Now the power blocks already know his intentions. Doubt if he will get 100 votes in the North with such careless campaign.

Police influenced by politicians. Nigeria is not ripe for that. State police will only be a tool for the ruling party. Take Lagos for example, The moment state police comes to play, all our known thugs will be above the law. Just be connected and you can kill at will. A nation with high rate of corruption talking state police. You only delivering power to Political lords.
What's your problem with where a man Decides to invest his personal money? He has a lot of investments in Nigeria just like he has abroad so what kind of foolish talk is this? How much have you and your entire family combined invested in Nigeria? Let's see if it's up to the billions obi has invested in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Afamed: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Under the Pandora thief, who only know how to do it better when he left office. Medical Doctors in Anambra went on 13 months strike
Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by CoronaVirusPro: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vinstel:

What's your problem with where a man Decides to invest his personal money? He has a lot of investments in Nigeria just like he has abroad so what kind of foolish talk is this? How much have you and your entire family combined invested in Nigeria? Let's see if it's up to the billions obi has invested in Nigeria.

He is an Ex-thief.

Take that to the bank!

What did he do in Anambra? Point out one legacy he left in Anambra.

Stop hyping what's not!

And save yourself the stress, HE CAN NEVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT cos HE WON`T EVEN GET A PDP TICKET

He is a boy in the play.

2 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Progressiveby: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
My in coming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Mr PETER OBI

5 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Vinstel: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

He is an Ex-thief.

Take that to the bank!

Stop hyping what's not!

And save yourself the stress, HE CAN NEVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT cos HE WON`T EVEN GET A PDP TICKET

He is a boy in the play.
Please answer this oh, What did he steal and who did he steal from? You tinubu urchins are all the same, no iota of sense whatsoever.

8 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Progressiveby: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

He is an Ex-thief.

Take that to the bank!

Stop hyping what's not!

He is a boy in the play.
I see fear, is Nigeria your family business that you can decide who to be who in it?

6 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by CoronaVirusPro: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vinstel:

Please answer this oh, What did he steal and who did he steal from? You tinubu urchins are all the same, no iota of sense whatsoever.

Just take my quotes to the bank. 2023 is around the corner.

You know he was just a decoration when Atiku picked him as a vice, He could not even pull the much needed support that could back Atiku up, and you here talking about someone I will personally defeat in a election if it were just both of us.

Please forget that dream. Its like tipping Arsenal to win the champions league.

2 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by CoronaVirusPro: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Progressiveby:

I see fear, is Nigeria your family business that you can decide who to be who in it?

Its logical.

You need to just add it up.
Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Bugatie(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Williams3093:

The best gift the PDP can give Nigerians is to pick Peter Obi as its flag bearer.
The country is in dire need of leadership and redemption. This I am very certain Obi will do!

Peter Obi 2023

7 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by santopelele(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Like for Peter obi, share for atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Ventura1: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
My questions is how will Peter Obi handles the various vampires in the PDP? He looks like someone that will keep telling us how his hands are tied.
Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Lovelive: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Keep quiet !

We are talking about what will favour the masses and you are here masturbating on what will favour the politicians (the dealers).

Because he didn't say what politicians want to hear therefore he is not a politician. A former governor for that matter and you are here saying he is not a politician.
Are you not tired of the way Nigeria is going in this 21st century?

Me, I am tired o ....

CoronaVirusPro:

4 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by CoronaVirusPro: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lovelive:
Keep quiet !

We are talking about what will favour the masses and you are here masturbating on what will favour the politicians (the dealers).

Because he didn't say what politicians want to hear therefore he is not a politician. A former governor for that matter and you are here saying he is not a politician.
Are you not tired of the way Nigeria is going in this 21st century?

Me, I am tired o ....

Its glaring you are not a politician.

Just relax, 2023 is here already close.

You will start seeing movies from party primaries.

1 Like

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by kingjis: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:

You and your generations to come can't be like him

Haters are very very poor

1 Like

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by EagleNest(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2022
The only presidential aspirant talking about issues and how to fix Nigeria. He is very capable to help Nigeria reset itself to a functional state where her citizens are proud to call home. One thing is certain, he will cut down excesses in running government, and minimise corrupt. The later is my only fear for his aspiration as I don't think Nigeria is ready to give up on corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by Heavensent01(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Aside from restructuring Nigeria can never developed and any politicians talking about restructuring will not have Northern vote

regionalism system of govt is still our best bet, we are just deceiving ourselves with unitary system of govt that have cost a lot of lives meanwhile have they started drilling petroleum from the one discovered in North?

Northerners hate the word restructuring

2 Likes

Re: Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television by jude79(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
So you mean the richest usa, and also the the richest man in the world, elon musk, who originally came from South Africa is a joker since he ported to usa, and is now representing usa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Share Her Experience On Peter Obi Supposed Stinginess / Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana / None Of The Three Presidential Candidate Shall Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.