Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

To All Osinbajo Supporters.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Osinbajo Supporters.... (1711 Views)

Osinbajo's Supporters Ask Buhari To Endorse Osinbajo Before APC Primary Election / 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by helinues: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Well, let me say welcome on board, I made my own intentions known about supporting Osinbajo for the 2023 precisely 2 years ago on this forum, it was a brief discussion actually.

In other to secure good victory for PYO, I have some suggestions and opinions

1. We don't have enemies
The oppositions are not our enemies but just those who might not have been understanding our message or have entirely different opinions about 2023 race. They are not a threat, infact, they are still our brothers, sisters, uncles, father's, Mother's irrespective of religion or region. Engaging with them maturely is what can bring more people to our camp

2. It's time to give back to the community
Some Nigerians have the mentality/perception of giving back to the community only when they are elected into political positions or any form of power. That's wrong, a little contribution from individuals would really change things. In any capacity you can, it's time to give back to the community. Not necessarily have to be about money, if you are in position of helping others, if you have a contact someone has been looking for, share it and make the difference

3. There is no need of petty groups
Osinbajo this group,Osinbajo that group, Osinbajo those group are just a means of enriching the opportunists most especially when it involved donations., Ko necessary.[/b]Don't waste your money all in the name of donations, don't waste your time all in the name of attending online/offline meetings. Infact, fake groups would definitely emerge to scam people. Give directly to those around you.

[b]4. The oppositions are not that tough

Those who might be opposing Osibanjo's presidency are mostly those who need to be enlightened. With constructive arguments/submissions, we could still win some of them to our camp

5. Don't make lies to support your arguments
Lying just to back who you are supporting is not necessary. Inconsistency is really important in winning more people to our camp. You don't have to lie to support your arguments cos people would burst your lies and that's not good for our camp.

6. Don't make your support only online
Elections are not won online though winning people online is a plus, the real voters are in real life, extend your support to friends, families and colleagues. Tell them about PYO, spread the message of possible good things to happen to this country if he is elected.

PYO all the way
#StarBoyLightningNigeria

30 Likes 234 Shares

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by id911(m): 6:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Buhari will handle security.

Osinbajo will handle economy.

grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by GauRanTor(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2022
You mean Fulani controlled osinbanjo or another one.

Ndi Ara!!

11 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by helinues: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2022
id911:
Buhari will handle security.

Osinbajo will handle economy.

grin grin grin

Which he has handled more better than both past and present presidents even as a VP

2 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by helinues: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2022
GauRanTor:

Ndi Ara!!

Your beliefs, your thoughts but we have contrary opinion about that

Next

2 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by id911(m): 6:28am On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

Which he has handled more better than both past and present presidents even as a VP

Yes bro. That's why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by chatinent: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2022
E go tey Nigeria better.
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by onlyson16(m): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2022
U say ur name na anus or what?. Anus take ur time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by Heavensent01(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2022
we are watching
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by helinues: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2022
id911:

Yes bro. That's why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin angry

And yet lots of you have been coming online daily, using data, charging your phone with possibly generator/inverter or solar.

Citizens of poverty countries don't have privilege to that.

The notion of Nigeria being poverty capital can't be substantiated

1 Like

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by Noccerino(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo is a full member of this failed government, why do you think he will do anything different?

5 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by id911(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

And yet lots of you have been coming online daily, using data, charging your phone with possibly generator/inverter or solar.

Citizens of poverty countries don't have privilege to that.

The notion of Nigeria being poverty capital can't be substantiated
grin

7 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by helinues: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Noccerino:
Osinbajo is a full member of this failed government, why do you think he will do anything different?

To my best of understanding, he has at least handled all the portfolios given to him by this government far above average. Our past VP's used to be Dundee's until Osinbajo changed the narration. All those brief weeks in charge, we all saw what he is capable of doing if given full power.
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by id911(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

To my best of understanding, he has at least handled all the portfolios given to him by this government far above average. Our past VP's used to be Dundee's until Osinbajo changed the narration. All those brief weeks in charge, we all saw what he is capable of doing if given full power.

At the bolded...this man, it's like you're too young with no sense of history whatsoever. Have you heard of Dr Alex Ekwueme? Even Atiku did a wonderful job in their first term when OBJ was busy flying around the world.

4 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by caesymore(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Well, let me say welcome on board, I made my own intentions known about supporting Osinbajo for the 2023 precisely 2 years ago on this forum, it was a brief discussion actually.

1. We don't have enemies
The oppositions are not our enemies but just those who might not have been understanding our message or have entirely different opinions about 2023 race. They are not a threat, infact, they are still our brothers, sisters, uncles, father's, Mother's irrespective of religion or region. Engaging with them maturely is what can bring more people to our camp

Some Nigerians have the mentality/perception of giving back to the community only when they are elected into political positions or any form of power. That's wrong, a little contribution from individuals would really change things. In any capacity you can, it's time to give back to the community. Not necessarily have to be about money, if you are in position of helping others, if you have a contact someone has been looking for, share it and make the difference

Osinbajo this group,Osinbajo that group, Osinbajo those group are just a means of enriching the opportunists most especially when it involved donations., Ko necessary.[/b]Don't waste your money all in the name of donations, don't waste your time all in the name of attending online/offline meetings. Infact, fake groups would definitely emerge to scam people. Give directly to those around you.

Those who might be opposing Osibanjo's presidency are mostly those who need to be enlightened. With constructive arguments/submissions, we could still win some of them to our camp

Lying just to back who you are supporting is not necessary. Inconsistency is really important in winning more people to our camp. You don't have to lie to support your arguments cos people would burst your lies and that's not good for our camp.

Elections are not won online though winning people online is a plus, the real voters are in real life, extend your support to friends, families and colleagues. Tell them about PYO, spread the message of possible good things to happen to this country if he is elected.

PYO all the way
#StarBoyLightningNigeria
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by nzeobi(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Osibanjo is a part of this team that failed in security, corruption and economy what else is he contesting for.

Is he contesting on capacity on merit and achievement or on zoning.

What is his personal achievements in his private life aside academic qualifications.

3 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by Dundalk(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

bosssss...STAY bless
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

1. We don't have enemies

PYO all the way
#StarBoyLightningNigeria
[/s]

trash
this one is confused
from "Tinubu for presidency or lagoon" to PYO all the way
very unstable person.
he go soon deny this one.

4 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by limeta(f): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo supporters can do all this but forget fairness.
Igbo.s can never be president should be in their mind at all time .

Long live kanu
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by SweetiliciousD: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2022
nzeobi:
Osibanjo is a part of this team that failed in security, corruption and economy what else is he contesting for.

Is he contesting on capacity on merit and achievement or on zoning.

What is his personal achievements in his private life aside academic qualifications.

I disagree

Osimbajo fired corrupt public office holders and then economy improved under his watch in Buhari's absence.

Give him opportunity and see firmness in governance!
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Who create this useless thread on this beautiful morning

Osibanjo that performed woefully as VP ?

May the gods forbid bad president for 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by PrinceOfLagos: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

I disagree

Osimbajo fired corrupt public office holders and then economy improved under his watch in Buhari's absence.

Give him opportunity and see firmness in governance!
We won't give opportunity to a failure ..
Osibanjo is a failure

He won't be president

3 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by Jecci(f): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Leave all these ones saying thrash about PYO presidential declaration they don't matter Cha Cha. Which electoral value do you think they have... people that don't have PVCs or even registered for one??

The real work is offline to convince people around us to vote for him, you needed to see how people in Abuja were happy about his declaration saying the man for the job has arrived. As for me and my family once PYO wins the primaries which we are praying he does our thumbprint is for him. And hey before someone comes here to spew rubbish that I am supporting him based on tribal affiliation I am not even Yoruba.
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by phorget(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
GauRanTor:

Ndi Ara!!

People said worst thing about Obasanjo, people actually thought he would be a puppet in the hand of the Fulanis but alas we all saw what happened. Osinbajo might be acting dumb in your sight but trust me he would bring out what he's made of if given the opportunity to be the number one man and this clear signs could be seen in his three months as the acting president.
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by zombieTRACKER: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

I don't think you know how a market looks like, you should go there and check out the process of items for yourself.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder

3 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2022
I tire o
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by plaindealer: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2022
PYO's supporters haven't changed even after their principal's declaration, they are still at the immature, aimless and rudderless phase, with no clear messaging, not sound strategies, just talk and silly talks about enemies and irrelevant worries.

You people need to grow up and start playing adult politics.

This PYO thing looks more like a stunt or another BAT political strategy and bait and switch distraction because I don't see any serious foundation or sound preparation by POY.

Where are his professional communicators, Campagne director, communication director, social media director and apparatus? These anchors should be on the ground as we speak, shaping and directing his message, his program and policies, instead of rif raf supporters spewing mindless rubbish on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by tollyboy5(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:
E go tey Nigeria better.
Lol with osinbajo na fat lie be dis bro.
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by tollyboy5(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

I don't think you know how a market looks like, you should go there and check out the process of items for yourself.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder
Please what are the jobs of the CBN governor and finance minister?

Na Osinbajo dey make business policies?
Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by successmatters(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

You must be a little child to be defending failure. Osinbajo failed more than buharri.

The top Christian watching as other Christians are murdered in their thousands and he couldn't utter a whimper?

That's heartlessness

4 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by successmatters(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

Please what are the jobs of the CBN governor and finance minister?

Na Osinbajo dey make business policies?

Why didn't you campaign with the CBN governor and finance minister, or you used osinbajo name to deceive people when you know he is incompetent?

2 Likes

Re: To All Osinbajo Supporters.... by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

1. We don't have enemies

PYO all the way
#StarBoyLightningNigeria

Mr Two face. Even with the Russia Ukraine war naso u dey swing like pendulum. Today you go support Russia tomorrow na Ukraine. We are not surprise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets / NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS, YOU HAVE BEEN DARED!!!!! KAIII / Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.