Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. (1692 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava / Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by muykem: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
I have been in all the states in South east and south south and 80% of food available in all restaurants there is Garri, fufu and starch which is end result of cassava. I don't know what is funny in agbado and cassava wich constitute almost 70% of Nigeria food.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Reinamaria(f): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Trying to make sense out of nonsense as usual.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2022
Don’t mind those hogs. Ignore them!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Malory: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2022
That will be the new diet in town if Tinubu mistakenly wins.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2022
muykem:
I have been in all the states in South east and south south and 80% of food available in all restaurants there is Garri, fufu and starch which is end result of cassava. I don't know what is funny in agbado and cassava wich constitute almost 70% of Nigeria food.
Well not everyone is privileged to have wisdom

Let me explain hopefully you have enough comprehensive skills to understand

The fact that a presidential candidate still think that what Nigerian youths need in 2022 is food is laughable

Nigerian youths wants opportunity to be as rich as tinubu and his family tho through legitimate means unlike ......

We want to be able to compete with our mates accross the globe , work in Industries , innovate ideas

Not join the military and eat food

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Reinamaria:
Trying to make sense out of nonsense as usual.

He is trying to clear his doubt that Tinubu don't have casava agbado farm tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by wiseoneking: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2022
muykem:
Agbado boy, you have come again.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by ipobarethieves: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2022
sad pipu wey brain is full of Akpu made from cassava are the ones shouting/disturbing our peace with Agbado/cassava. Even their saint PO is a thief.PO children never join them to campaign for their papa it is the dumb heads ones shouting Agbado up/down

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by pointblank247(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2022
So shall we continue with agbado so that grace may bound ? God forbid. Different countries have upgraded to or developed some better and more nutritious /balanced dishes biko.

Unfortunately i don't even know wetin be adgado but i hear its Chief Tinubus favourite food and that he wants to turn it national food by force IF he wins. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by KingKO22: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2022
What do you expect from people whose brain has been affected with KANU urine

Agbado and Cassava alone can generate billions of dollar in economy diversification but the brain dead baby factory militants are slowpoke just as their Obi who is a 3rd class graduate of philosophy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by everythinggirly(f): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Lol.
Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2022
What have you been eating before?

Isn't it Agbado and cassava angry
Malory:
That will be the new diet in town if Tinubu mistakenly wins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Malory: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Is there any other thing your brain can process apart from agbado and cassava? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2022
You didn't answer my question
Malory:
Is there any other thing your brain can process apart from agbado and cassava? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Simeonjoe1: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

The fact that a presidential candidate still think that what Nigerian youths need in 2022 is food is laughable

Nigerian youths wants opportunity to be as rich as tinubu and his family tho through legitimate means unlike ......

We want to be able to compete with our mates accross the globe , work in Industries , innovate ideas

Nice thoughtful reply.
Though I no even dey reason that agbado takes I just see it probably of meeting our local food supply without importation.

But the is Nigeria fit improve?
I don't see any major changes in this country and I've made up my mind. Who won enter make him enter na still dey same people may dey support them go still shout failure over them. No be here we dey
Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Malory: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You didn't answer my question
I don't eat agbado and cassava like you.
Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Chiboy419: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2022
On tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc on hand to vote for peter obi
Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2022
What do you eat
Malory:
I don't eat agbado and cassava like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Malory: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What do you eat
Amala and ewedu.
Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Gandollaar(f): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Mr Nwamamiwota how family?
Kaaro oji re.
Any love based on carbohydrates will not last.

Malory, this guy is an Agbado farmer, that's why.

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Viscuz: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2022
APC urchins always trying hard to justify potopoto as always

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Malory: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Gandollaar:
Mr Nwamamiwota how family?
Kaaro oji re.
Any love based on carbohydrates will not last.

Malory, this guy is an Agbado farmer, that's why.
I know him very well. He is indeed an agbado farmer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Nice thoughtful reply.
Though I no even dey reason that agbado takes I just see it probably of meeting our local food supply without importation.

But the is Nigeria fit improve?
I don't see any major changes in this country and I've made up my mind. Who won enter make him enter na still dey same people may dey support them go still shout failure over them. No be here we dey
Change are not difficult
Reduce cost of governance

Float the naira ..we would have a stable exchange rate ...no room for that corruption

Remove subsidy completely ...we operate a free market

Open up all the eastern ports

Negotiate with EU , America to have Nigerian manufacturers that have been certified to be able to sale on Amazon

Create a network where Nigerian producers can meet foreign buyers

Create gaming and ICT centers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by gozmok1(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2022
This bat na One Week, One Controversy...
1. Muslim-Muslim Ticket
2. Agbado & cassava
3. Real age controversy
4. Real name controversy
5. Health status: poo-pooing on cloths, shaking hands, fall on table...
6. Emi lokan
7. Labor till death foul language
8. Rotten teeth
9. Drug lord
10. Hiring fake bishops
11. Bribing of delegates
12. Foisting of Disaster Buhari
13. Endsarrs involvement
14. "I don't believe in one Nigeria"
15. & now perjury
Marketing bat is like marketing rotten apples for people to eat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by adekolaelect(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Simply bcs they can't do without eating it .
Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by haffaze777(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2022
muykem:

Obidient are brainless animal nowgrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by flamingREED(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2022
What happened to balanced diet?

grin grin
Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Misterone: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

so agriculture does not make one a billionaire? See small pikin reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by BATified2023: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What do you eat
he will never answer u

Many of them know the truth but they are just clout chasing
Many of them know Agbado and cassava can b used as raw materials for variety of products but they are just clout chasing

My guy who happens to study agric in school clout chased with Agbado n cassava n I asked him as an agric graduate if u go for an interview n u are asked this question what will u say

“Can u tell us how cassava and maize can be used to turn the fortune of a country around “

He just replied na cruise my brother,many of those shouting Agbado n cassava are doing it for clout cos they use products of it virtually everyday

If u don’t eat corn at least u will eat fufu at least u will use starch or bread n varieties of it

Just imagine if it was peter obi that said cassava n Agbado by now they will b wearing the tshirt everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Blazebond(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

How is Nigeria going to fight insecurity without more security officers? How is Nigeria going to fight food shortage without massive investment in agriculture? Must you people even condemn everything if it is not associated with your candidate,it is obvious that BAT made a mistake quoting 50 million instead of 5 million for employment into the military and as for the corn and cassava statements,there is nothing wrong with it,if we want to curb insecurity and hunger in the land,we must invest heavily in personel and technology in both the military and agricultural sector.
Nor be everything your opponent talk you must condemn.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Occurstaem(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Only people of understanding that are objective can comprehend what Asiwaju said. When I see them make a mockery of his speech, I can't help but pity them.
They can't form any opinion on a subject except they reason alongside their emotions, sentiments, prejudices and hatred which are always devoid of reality, facts and observed data.

If we will be honest with ourselves, is there any household in this Nigeria that doesn't have any of the food items listed by Tinubu?
He mentioned corn, cassava, yam and others. Gaari, fufu/akpu, semovita, eba, tuwo, flour, bread, etc are some of the derivatives from the listed food items.

Imagine if we, as a nation, intensify efforts in producing more of the food items in abundance, why won't our economy improve. What these people who can't reason beyond their emotions failed to understand is that food security will decease the poverty rate and create economic development.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media. by Simeonjoe1: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Change are not difficult
Reduce cost of governance

Float the naira ..we would have a stable exchange rate ...no room for that corruption

Remove subsidy completely ...we operate a free market

Open up all the eastern ports

Negotiate with EU , America to have Nigerian manufacturers that have been certified to be able to sale on Amazon

Create a network where Nigerian producers can meet foreign buyers

Create gaming and ICT centers

Can you highlight more on this for example the reduction in cost of governance.
How are the eastern port blocked?
And the effects of subsidy to the Nigeria masses (though I agree it should be removed but who get balls to do am?)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's 2 Million Massive Man March Shuts Owerri Down / Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi / U.S. Court Orders FBI To Seize $1 Million Chimaroke Nnamani Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.