Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce (27212 Views)

How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video) / See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) / How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by killuminati(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is normal pepper tomato sauce

Incomplete
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by bignero: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
bennybuhari:
Yoruba people have the best food in Nigeria

na suffer you de be that.....

south south people
eastern people
yoruber na last...their food nopass palm oil and pepper
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by BotherMleeper(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
How to make your fada source.
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Toks2008(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Please note that you can choose not to use tomatoes at all, it's not necessary, I just needed to experiment. It came out nice, I removed the tomato seeds before blending it to avoid the Slappy taste, and I also sieved out the water.

Tomato is a no for Ayamase. I love that sauce die. And what you prepared is Lagos style Ayamase with red peppers.

The main ayamase is green pepper

Nice Job. You sound like England based lady lol!

3 Likes

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by jessyzin(f): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please teach me how to make it step by step

1 Like

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Where are my people

We dey here my girl.

When you go start dey host nairalanders for picnic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by baby124: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
This not Ofada sauce. Lmao. This is Obe Ata. cheesy.
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Chopchopfine: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ayamasa is different from Ofada, I never mentioned Ayamasa. Ayamasa is obviously made with green pepper. Ofada is a local dish. We have over 250 ethnic groups, just imagine the different culture,the numerous ways of making food.
Toks2008:

Tomato is a no for Ayamase. I love that sauce die. And what you prepared is Lagos style Ayamase with red peppers.

The main ayamase is green pepper

Nice Job. You sound like England based lady lol!
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Thank you Beloved

Great stuff.
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Chopchopfine: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Just watch the video.. you make it. I don't complicate my cooking at all
jessyzin:
Please teach me how to make it step by step
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Chopchopfine: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
No, not single
MrSeth:
Are you single? Asking for a friend
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by ocelot2006(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Correct. One plate please.
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Sleekfingers: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by ItrendNaija(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ofada don right is heaven
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Bolaji26(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Enter kitchen or order from me

What's your location?
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by seemegold: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mouth watering sauce I love this with long grain rice but this is not ofada sauce

1 Like

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Ayamasa is different from Ofada, I never mentioned Ayamasa. Ayamasa is obviously made with green pepper. Ofada is a local dish. We have over 250 ethnic groups, just imagine the different culture,the numerous ways of making food.

Lol! Not at all.

Ayamase sauce is the same as ofada sauce just that we have the red and green Pepper sauce.

This is my best sauce so i know so much about it. You did a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
In my place, this is not Ofada sauce but rice stew. Ofada sauce is done with unripe pepper with locust beans with onions

3 Likes

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by onlyonechid84(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spjx5-mpiVg
Nice One dear, I will try it out this Easter weekend.

1 Like

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Chopchopfine: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please just do your research. You already said it yourself, ayamasa is made with green pepper and some people use vegetable oil,while ofada is made with red peppers and strictly palmoil. How can you say two things are the same thing when there is a difference. Well, thank you.
Toks2008:

Lol! Not at all.

Ayamase sauce is the same as ofada sauce just that we have the red and green Pepper sauce.

This is my best sauce so i know so much about it. You did a good job.
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Chopchopfine: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thank you. Please let me know how it turned out
onlyonechid84:
Nice One dear, I will try it out this Easter weekend.
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Chopchopfine: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Okay Ma, please make yours and share. I thought they said variety is the spice of life. Well this is Nigeria, if you don't do it the way their people do it then it's wrong.
Sleekfingers:

This ain't an ofada sauce ooooo
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by olabrinks(f): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by olabrinks(f): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chopchopfine:
ayamase and ofada is the same thing. What you made is red stew.

3 Likes

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by HELLASJ(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Chopchopfine: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
So you have black stew. Well it's obvious you didn't watch or listen, if you did you won't be saying that. I clearly mentioned that you don't need tomatoes at all, that I was experimenting, i even mentioned it as a notice on the first comment. But no not some people. Please ma, go behind Camara and make Ofada Sauce for us.
olabrinks:
ayamase and ofada is the same thing. What you made is red stew.
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Please just do your research. You already said it yourself, ayamasa is made with green pepper and some people use vegetable oil,while ofada is made with red peppers and strictly palmoil. How can you say two things are the same thing when there is a difference. Well, thank you.

Babe i may be a man but that does not mean you can't learn from me. We learn everyday.

There was a time in my life that i actually had a mobile food sales business and i employed about 20 people selling just ofada rice with the sauce and let me shock you... I sometimes cooked the sauce that will sell ofada rice worth 100k.

So im not saying what i dont know

2 Likes

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by KanoSeller: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2022
What is the name of your YouTube channel?
Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by cattlefarming01: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2022
With onion powder, you’ll get all the flavour and aroma of fresh onion but without the tears!

Fresh onions are 89% water and can stay within less than 5 weeks depending on the room temperature.

Onions powder can last up to four years in a sealed container saving you more money because of the steady fluctuation of onion price in Nigeria.

Powder onions can be use in dry rubs for grilled meat, barbeque, salad dressings soups and other dishes you want that sweet sensation onions aroma.

You can get smoother soups and sauces with onion powder than fresh onion. Onion powder also blend into different food more readily. It is also easily digestible for people who have trouble with fresh onion.

Using onion powder instead of salt when cooking can also help lower risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke.

With onion powder, you can make a delicious and healthier food for you and your family without tears in the eyes.

To start using Onion Powder, kindly contact us on 09084904961 ( WhatsApp or Call) Payment On Delivery

Re: Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce by handzomee(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted / Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS / How I Prepared Classic Italian Lasagna, One Of My Favorites Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.