Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop (897 Views)

Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop / A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! / What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by Tobichuks08: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Drop ur contact
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Tobichuks08:
Drop ur contact

Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by Themaths(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2022
jakizio42:

Whatsapp on 09026759308

I sent you a message on WhatsApp. Kindly check.
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by dopedan(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
jakizio42:
I'm not affiliated to the seller in any way, but he knows me and trusts me, but in this case he wouldn't even hv to know I'm involved in any of this.

Alternatively you can buy from Facebook marketplace if you know how to, and trust the person, everywhere is filled with scammer these days. Buying there is by yourself if the seller agrees to ship to you, you're probably just lucky because once they know you're from nigeria, they'll ghost you. Facebook marketplace is risky but It'll save you a lot if you find a legit seller, though but not as much as i would.
As im in port harcourt nko? Can you be trusted, what will be the price of lenovo legion 5, 1660ti, just asking for price cuz im saving to buy at d end of d year
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
dopedan:

As im in port harcourt nko? Can you be trusted, what will be the price of lenovo legion 5, 1660ti, just asking for price cuz im saving to buy at d end of d year

A thief won't tell you what he does. I've been a nairalander since 2019 or so you can go through my previous post or comments. I usually just help people here with their problems, taking my time to type out all the solutions and answers to questions i know they will ask. some even msg me on Whatsapp stating their from here, after guiding them, i also put them through on how i know this,why i do this, where you'll get this, I don't charge anyone for my time. That's selflessness, i don't like pple being charged for knowledge on common things they should know. The only reason I'm asking for money now is because this isn't "common knowledge". I won't save you that much money and get nothing in return.
With the knowledge i have of this particular business, if i had the money to go into it, i wldnt hv made that post in the first place. Also, read my post well. You'll be the one to provide who handles the package for you. I'll link the person to the seller. I didn't ask to give me your money, u only pay for Thanksgiving lol. All this being said, your question(if having any doubt) should be if i trust the seller, in that case, totally.
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
dopedan:

About 750-800 dollars do the conversion. Also seller only accepts paypal goods and services. So use paypal conversion rate. It's not same as black market rate
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Themaths:

Ok
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Themaths:

Replied
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by dopedan(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
jakizio42:

About 750-800 dollars do the conversion. Also seller only accepts paypal goods and services. So use paypal conversion rate. It's not same as black market rate
Can i pay when I receive it? Or before?
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 4:11am On Apr 30, 2022
dopedan:

Read my post
Also that figure i gave you was very very wrong, the 1660ti laptops are in 600-700$ range shipping(to anywhere in the US is included), after that you figure out how you get it down here.
Re: I Can Save You 100k From Buying A Gaming Laptop by jakizio42(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2022
dopedan:

You pay before you receive the goods. Based on previous experience how it works is that he'll sends you a Paypal invoice (like a form page), in it, he'll list the exact description of what he's selling to you, item identifiers like serial number and pictures of the item with the shipping label on it (you'll find out why this is very important). You can ask him to include that if the item has any defect, you'll be fully refunded. After you receive the invoice, you pay it. In this case lets say you're paying $600, after payment, he'll get notified that you've paid, but he won't be able to access it until you confirm that you've received the item. You then release the money to him.

Now this is why paypal benefits you both, one is that he can't be a scammer,even if he wants to. This is because of the level of verification he had to go through to prove he's shipping the exact item to you. If he ships a faulty item, remember he stated in the invoice that he'll refund you. Good. If he refuses, fill a dispute. Paypal will require you to reship the package
sending them proof. You'll get refunded afterwards and that's it. You can't cheat the system. If you try sending something else, remember, he included the serial number of the laptop with pictures. These things I'm saying isn't even necessary as ive done business with him so we've gone past the vetting stage. I had to state these so you'll know how the process was like before i could put my trust in him.

Also incase you or anyone is having second thoughts, i believe I've explained the whole concepts, that being said, i won't be answering questions regarding this again. Try reading pls. Also, serious pple only

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About The New Metal Gear And Final Fantasy! / Ps2 Needed For Immediate Purchase / Need Help On Installing Psp Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.