Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu (1420 Views)

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by davodyguy: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Many people now may not really know the man called Bola Tinubu that he is very very vindictive and would crush anyone that stands his way.

1. he was Governor for 8 years between 1999 to 2007 and he worked with 3 deputy Governors, because he sacked two of them.

Please read what the former Dep Governor that worked with Tinubu has to say about Tinubu

Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates -Bucknor– Akerele

As deputy governor, Nigerians are still interested in knowing why you fell out with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, then Lagos state governor which led to your resig­nation. Could you please shed more light on that?

I have stated this a lot of times. What happened then was that the governor was asking me to be dis­loyal to those who supported us to be governor and deputy governor. And I don’t think it would have been right for me to be disloyal and to try and hijack the party from the hands of the people who formed the par­ty. After all, the governor was not around when we formed the party. The governor wanted us to take over the party from them and I refused. That was the main point of our dis­agreement

After you resigned, the person who succeeded you as deputy governor, that Tinubu himself chose, Femi Pedro also fell out with him. Do you think it is more of a personality issue?

I think if you know Tinubu, he seems to be somebody who is always having issues with various people. I think one of his problems is that he doesn’t like opposition. When I say opposition, I mean he doesn’t like people who deviate from his own views and agenda. Of course, if you are like that and you are not ready to listen to other people, thinking your view and whatever you do is the only thing that must be, then of course, you are bound to have problems.

Some people are calling on the Lagos State House of Assembly to revisit your case. What is your take on that?

I don’t know what they are going to revisit about my own case because I resigned. When the problems be­came too much, I was asked by my family to resign my appointment as the deputy governor of Lagos State. It wasn’t a case of being forced out of office.I wasn’t impeached. Femi Pedro unfortunately allowed him­self to be impeached. So, I don’t see any need for why my case should be revisited.

Have you forgiven him over the manner he treated you as his deputy?

Of course, I have forgiven him. I am a Christian so I have to forgive. As I said at that time, I have left him to God

https://independent.ng/why-tinubu-is-always-having-problems-with-his-associates-bucknor-akerele/

3 Likes

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Baba wants to become president so that he can flood his entire household in Nigeria political offices
A man that turns Presidential seat to his political ambition and not Nigerians welfaresm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Mabizeka: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu is a greedy fellow

8 Likes

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by davodyguy: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Keep shouting, on your mandate we stand.

Someone that worked with him just told the world that the Man Tinubu believes he is always right and never take opposition. If you oppose him, you are gone

Make him a president and regret doing do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
grin na later osinbajo would realize the north played him, they have given him the assurance that buhari would support him only if he cuts ties with tinubu

1 Like

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Rubbish tell us why peter pandora and will obiano fall apart.
Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by davodyguy: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Mabizeka:
Tinubu is a greedy fellow

Many would now realize why Tinubu left AD (Alliance for Democracy and formed AC (Action Congress)

He wanted to wrestle the party from the founders.

He is a very greedy man.

Self centred.

He instigated Dep Gov to fight elders of the party

3 Likes

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by ivolt: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin na later osinbajo would realize the north played him, they have given him the assurance that buhari would support him only if he cuts ties with tinubu

You are a political neophyte.
Osinbajo has nothing to lose.
As a vice president, he has reached the pinnacle of his political career.

2 Likes

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2022
ivolt:

You are a political neophyte.
Osinbajo has nothing to lose.
As a vice president, he has reached the pinnacle of his political career.
I know he has nothing to loose

But all the expectation he is having is a mirage

Won't it be better if he retires back to Lagos and still be having "respect" by his Yoruba people than loose in shame and be dead in the worst sense politically in south west

1 Like

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
grin tinubu is a serial betrayal. He was not the founder of AD , he betrayed the founders.
He betrayed a lot of people

3 Likes

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Mabizeka: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2022
davodyguy:

Many would now realize why Tinubu left AD (Alliance for Democracy and formed AC (Action Congress)

He wanted to wrestle the party from the founders.

He is a very greedy man.

Self centred.

He instigated Dep Gov to fight elders of the party
That man eh
Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Well said ma

Tinubu is a greedy, corrupt and very wicked

1 Like

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by hotseat: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2022
A salient quality of a good leader is his ability to do away with deadwoods or those who constitute a clog in the wheel of progress irrespective of whose ox is gored.

You don't tamper with a winning team as a good coach.

However, if during the course of play, a coach notices weaknesses in a position, he quickly calls for replacement.

He wouldn't wait until the team is defeated.

ASIWAJU TO THE RESCUE!

1 Like

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2022
All I see here is nyamiris wailing as usual.

Let's see what their 6bn naira Peter obituary campaign fund will do for them
Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Rubbish tell us why peter pandora and will obiano fall apart.[/s]
I pray you'll say something intelligent one day cool

1 Like

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Mentorkaryhm(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
A lot will still be revealed. But truth be told, Tinubu is over ambitious and kind of greedy. The way he condemned and blackmailed Jonathan govt, and keep mute to the flaws of this present govt reveals his true nature: which is loyalty to his ambitions not to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by WATCHOVER(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
For me Tinubu lacks leadership skills, a true leader must see his children grow and develop on their own.
At this time I never thought that Tinubu will be thinking of Contesting after what he has done as a leader, at least he old enough to open leadership school were students will be groomed on leadership

1 Like

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by Realist12: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you have a vision there's tendency to fall out with those that are comfortable with the status quo. After Tinubu left AD what did the party achieve ? Look at the transition of AC that he formed and the level it is now .

1 Like

Re: What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu by 1866ss: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Rubbish tell us why peter pandora and will obiano fall apart.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

FG Trains 177 Youths On Smart Phone Repairs With N5.9 Billion / Precious Chikwendu Hails Femi Fani Kayode As She Reunites With Her Kids (Video) / Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.