Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno (1397 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by wwwihy: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
The main Obidient on Twitter, who poses as a girl, is actually an IPOB agent in Abuja. Ozekhome is my lawyer. I will unmask him after the election. I discussed the account with @PeterObi himself. He defended it: That was the day we fell out and I withdrew my support

Reno Omokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1564488729330417664

1 Like

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by God1000(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2022
When did Mr Peter Obi defend IPOB?

Reno should stop sniveling and grow up

13 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by wwwihy: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Rhino the clown on this one. grin

8 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Massiveglory: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Ignore clown reno. He has lost relevance.

8 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by nedu666: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Which one is the main obidient on Twitter?
Why not unmask him now why wait till after election

5 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Pandev(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
God1000:

undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Pandev(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2022
we already know that IPOB is Obi, Obi is IPOB. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2022
It won't stop him from becoming the president.
Fact.

2 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by derecho(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Reno thinks OBIdients are as daft as Tinubu slaves.
Reno that's fallen out with Obi since he left PDP is now talking about IPOB

11 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by loosecanon50(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Nobody cares why you withdrew your support for Peter Obi, no one asked you why you did. These are just the last kicks of a dying horse.

Reno knows his political irrelevance will become full circle by 2023 so he's looking for where to hang in other to gain favour from whoever wins.

We are OBIdients for a reason, a justifiable one at that.

Nothing will stop ObiDatti2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Reno Omokri wants to support Peter Obi but doesn't want to disappoint Atiku.
That's why he sometimes sits on the fence

4 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Moh247: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2022
cool

Nefeerti !!

First lady ship

Reno omokiri aka Wendell Semens started working at the presidency under Obj/Atiku managed Jonathans social media, was the manager of Obi's twitter account yet you think it's wise to challenge such guy and even attack his Family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by oz4real83(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Atiku withdrew his condemnation of the killing of an innocent Christian girl because the north supported her killing, but the same Atiku still got Reno Omokri's support. embarassed

12 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Oziens: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2022
ObiDatti, pls ignore this man, @reno

1 Like

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Kingof2nations(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2022
When he was the running mate of Atiku in 2019 nobody said he was an IPOB apologist
Reno and hypocrisy are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by MasterJayJay: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Coming from a FOOL that is supporting Atiku who was begging Islamic mob online that he didn't condemn Deborah's murder. One of the foolish Christians Paul talked about. They have bewitched Reno mockery with money.

You withdrew your support for Peter Obi to support Jihadist/sharia/Islamic extremism. Can't you see how foolish you are becoming each day?

1 Like

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by mightyhaze: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2022
This okpe again? If u think that Peter will call u to settle u for all these silly noise u make,then u are on a very long thang

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by nazicartel(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Are they talking about Nefertiti or something like that ?... I don't think male or female accounts should matter In all these campaign stuffs. My account on Twitter is like an old person's account. And it hasn't changed anything. Miyetti Allah's or what's those people that train cows. They have been known to cause havocs in communities and they still have leaders and they have endorsed some person's too. It hasn't raised issue. Militants that caused havocs in the country have also endorsed someone. So why will somebody that supports Ipob or whatever's case be different. Everybody should vote for whoever they feel is good for them and stop all these nonsense attitude of claiming this person is this and that. Shettima knows those boko boys and some might even vote in the election same as the Fulani herdsmen and those bandits in Zamfara and the rest.
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nefeerti !!

First lady ship

Reno omokiri aka Wendell Semens started working at the presidency under Obj/Atiku managed Jonathans social media, was the manager of Obi's twitter account yet you think it's wise to challenge such guy and even attack his Family

Its obvious she is your nightmare..... with all the arsenals at your disposal, you could not outwit her, it goes to show either you guys are too dumb or your candidates are not worth the hype... i think both though..
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Validated: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Reno is a clown. He started attacking Obi the moment Peter Obi joined LP. We remember his "Labour in Vain" tweet. He has now rigmaroled to ipob staled story.
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Moh247: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Esseite:

Its obvious she is your nightmare..... with all the arsenals at your disposal, you could not outwit her, it goes to show either you guys are too dumb or your candidates are not worth the hype... i think both though..

Please oh, don't get me involved in this... Wadata boys vs Ipob doesn't concern me a Tinubu boy

Please target Reno directly and don't start looking for trouble from me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by slivertongue: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
You are on Twitter not in Nigeria. You don't vote
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by gidgiddy: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kingof2nations:
When he was the running mate of Atiku in 2019 nobody said he was an IPOB apologist
Reno and hypocrisy are like 5&6

Exactly
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Mstick: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nefertiti is really dealing with this guys on Twitter. She doesn't even insult all she does is post facts and this sissies have their panties in a bunch.

Same Nefertiti that said IPOB should have used their popularity to form a political party and take power from the corrupt officials in the east instead of agitating.

How can someone that have said this time without number be pro IPOB?

grin

1 Like

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by ElSudani: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
God1000:

He did, on video as well. Peter Obi is the IPOB candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Mstick: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpCmupmBBeY
ElSudani:

He did, on video as well. Peter Obi is the IPOB candidate.
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by jlinkd78(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Reno frustration knows no bounds
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pandev:
undecided

Nnamdi kanu family is among the second teir monarchy in the south east..
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by GoooodHardDick: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Same way we sane Nigerians withdrew our support from Tinubu the drug lord because of oduduwa and Atiku because he defended his terrorist brothers that killed Deborah.

Reno is a very stupid man
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by citygarden(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who don't know every ipod are Obidient army. Peter Obi is the one behind those ipod terrorists. After 2023 he will be unmask as well. Let him enjoy his tactics by using regional, religion to be dividing them
Re: I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno by FreeStuffsNG: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
God1000:

Let us just pretend we were all born yesterday ba? Even HE Obi has never been this brazen in denying the strong allegation raised against him that he is one of those funding and supporting a terrorist organization.

Only Patriots can be President o wink
check my signature for freebies!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time I See A Nigerian Presidential Candidate On CNN / Asiwaju Speaks To Nigerians As Campaigns Kick-off Officially / “My Account Has Not Rested; People Have Been Sending Money” – Obidient’s Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.