Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List (13916 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / Ekiti 2023: My Campaign Will Be Issue-Based, Oyebanji Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Many congrats bro’s

I’ll fix four faulty gadgets

Location is ikeja

Make una hell my life
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by ogododo: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2022
sojiboy:
Adesoji Gabriel (AngelGabby) Popularly known as Sojiboy on nairaland has been enlisted amongst the digital Communications team of the upcoming June 18th 2022 Guber election in Ekiti state.
Congratulations to him

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5983425948341469&id=100000223680706

Congrats, but tell your governor to fix Efon-Alaye junction. Dose patchy patchy works for Ekiti roads fit fall trailers.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by obinoral1179(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Gabriel which one be a Nairalander, just tell us say you made it to the list shikena.
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Shadysen: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Campaign that always bloody in Nigeria this one is happy about, okey then.
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by 2braithe: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Pollpill08:
Ok

This girl get bress ahn ahn!
I wouldn't have asked for her number but...
#TeamWhiteGirls
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Jackson105: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Darkseidreloade:

Lol everybody dn IPOB to ya daft asss

Kill yaself grin
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by adeoba2008(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
I will soon announce my intention to run for local government chairman in oju benue state, wish me well brothers and sisters.
I'm working on my manifestos and blueprint, suggest one good political party for me
BOOT Party
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by ambr055i: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Life Nah politics, person when they criticise Buhari and APC e get the kind position them go put you, you go begin campaign for am.
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Samadict(f): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Congrats Gabby.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Eriokanmi: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations. Pray that your party wins. Cos apc don do plenti bad tins for that state and Nigeria in general. They've lost confidence of the majority. Don't give up shaa
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by ufuosman(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Salvador1: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
I will soon announce my intention to run for local government chairman in oju benue state, wish me well brothers and sisters.
I'm working on my manifestos and blueprint, suggest one good political party for me
boot party will be ok
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Obagofixxy: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
congrats bro, your shoe dey shine
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by InformationTV: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
sojiboy:
Adesoji Gabriel (AngelGabby) Popularly known as Sojiboy on nairaland has been enlisted amongst the digital Communications team of the upcoming June 18th 2022 Guber election in Ekiti state.
Congratulations to him

Congratulations.

Meanwhile; As a Young Politician; You should note that The People of Ekiti needs More of FINANCIAL EDUCATION rather than ACADEMICAL EDUCATION contributing very little to The WellBeing of Our People.

You should strictly look into this direction as Ekiti State is The Fountain of Knowledge and whatever We Do in Our Educational Sector will go a long way in Effecting Positive Financial Change to Other Nigerians.

I'm from Ekiti State, and I've got your back.

Can I see your Manifesto for some cogent appraisal ?

I'll love to be part of your youthful team. I've got good initiatives to see the people of Ekiti Grow Financially Stronger.

I will also work with you in the areas of Strategic Digital and Offline Campaigns.

I'll drop some details of one of my Financial Freedom Initiative here shortly.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by InformationTV: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
sojiboy:
Congratulations to him

This Sensitization Material is Targeted towards Digital Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, Employees and People Looking for Passive Means of Income to Better Their Lives.

So, digest it properly as it has been constructed to Provide VALUE To Every Eye and Mind that Reads it through.

Important Question:

" What is The BEST and ULTIMATE SKILL To Acquire in order to Financially Succeed and Achieve Financial Freedom in Life ? "

Simple Answer: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING.

That's Right.

It doesn't matter the nature of business that you are into. Whether You are into The Most TRENDING and PROFITABLE Business of The World; Be it - NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, DeFi, Food, Clothing and/or Shelter etc; If You Do Not Acquire, Master, Adopt The Psychological SKILL of SELLING; then You Will Not Be Able to Achieve The Wealth and Financial Freedom that You Require.

If there's anything to succeed to make or earn money online; that thing would be to "Offer and SELL Certain VALUE(s) To People NEEDING Them".

You can't make money Digitally or Offline if you aren't OFFERING and SELLING VALUE to People in URGENT NEED of Them.

Now Know These 4 Keywords.

1) Offers,

2) Selling,

3) Values,

4) PEOPLE IN URGENT NEEDS.

So, in essence - These are the Primary KEY POINTS to note and Continually EXERCISE upon inorder for you to Financially Succeed in Any Service You Do Online or Offline.

The financial condition of many people in the country is so frustrating.

However; there are numerous financial opportunities for people to tap into. The problem many people face is IGNORANCE and The FAILED ATTITUDE To Commit themselves to The RIGHT WORKS.

It is HIGHTIME We started Utilizing The Internet to LEARN through Digital Financial Institute that engages and propels people to be Financially Wealthy.

Conventional Schools don't Teach People about TRENDING OPPORTUNITIES neither Do They Teach People How To SPOT and SELL Them.

" Information is Power. "

People are Financially Suffering because they lack Financial Information. At this age of Digitization; there is no reason to Borrow Money or Take A Loan from Any Company that will go to the length of DEFAMING Your Character. However, a lot of people live on Loans because They Think They Have No Choice.

There are lots of Opportunities, Free Cashes and International Grants out there; you just have to SEEK and FIND Them.

A lot of people find it difficult to achieve Sales for The Products or Services They render simply because They do not comprehend how to function along with the 4 Financial keypoints already listed above.

So, many people continue to Hustle and Struggle with No Financial Success to Account for. This is a Big Problem to Solve for Many Entrepreneurs especially Genuine Digital Entrepreneurs who are TERRIBLY AFFECTED by The OVERLOAD OF SCAMS Plaguing The Internet.

Hence; very few Digital Entrepreneurs live in Financial Freedom, while many of them continue to Struggle not totally because of their Financial Ignorance; but because of The DECAY and UNTRUSTWORTHINESS OF THE INTERNET which continues to WORSEN Every Minute.

And This is what THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION Trains People on. The Institute Trains people to become BEST SELLERS of Whatever Product or Services They Render Despite The Loads of SCAMS Decaying The Internet.

The Institution Rigorously Trains You For 2 Weeks.

It Doesn't Just Train You on The PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING; But It Also Exposes You To The Realities of Making and Earning Money which is as simple as A,B,C.

A - Affiliations,

B - Bureaucracy,

C - CPA Marketing.

And It Trains You Almost for FREE for A Token of Just 2,000 Naira for Citizens of Nigeria; approximately $4 for Non-Nigerians.

Financial Education does not have to be Expensive as Many Financial Educators WARRANT it.

Particularly in Today's World of Confusion, Scams and Increased Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties; There is URGENT NEED in CHEAPLY Providing The RIGHT FINANCIAL EDUCATION To Reach Out to Every Serious ones for The sake of AFFORDABILITY.

This is By Far The Biggest, Cheapest and Most Affordable Financial Opportunity any Financial Institution can render to Anyone in The Whole Wide World.
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by InformationTV: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
InformationTV:

This Sensitization Material is Targeted towards Digital Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, Employees and People Looking for Passive Means of Income to Better Their Lives.

So, digest it properly as it has been constructed to Provide VALUE To Every Eye and Mind that Reads it through.

Important Question:

" What is The BEST and ULTIMATE SKILL To Acquire in order to Financially Succeed and Achieve Financial Freedom in Life ? "

Simple Answer: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING.

That's Right.

It doesn't matter the nature of business that you are into. Whether You are into The Most TRENDING and PROFITABLE Business of The World; Be it - NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, DeFi, Food, Clothing and/or Shelter etc; If You Do Not Acquire, Master, Adopt The Psychological SKILL of SELLING; then You Will Not Be Able to Achieve The Wealth and Financial Freedom that You Require.

If there's anything to succeed to make or earn money online; that thing would be to "Offer and SELL Certain VALUE(s) To People NEEDING Them".

You can't make money Digitally or Offline if you aren't OFFERING and SELLING VALUE to People in URGENT NEED of Them.

Now Know These 4 Keywords.

1) Offers,

2) Selling,

3) Values,

4) PEOPLE IN URGENT NEEDS.

So, in essence - These are the Primary KEY POINTS to note and Continually EXERCISE upon inorder for you to Financially Succeed in Any Service You Do Online or Offline.

The financial condition of many people in the country is so frustrating.

However; there are numerous financial opportunities for people to tap into. The problem many people face is IGNORANCE and The FAILED ATTITUDE To Commit themselves to The RIGHT WORKS.

It is HIGHTIME We started Utilizing The Internet to LEARN through Digital Financial Institute that engages and propels people to be Financially Wealthy.

Conventional Schools don't Teach People about TRENDING OPPORTUNITIES neither Do They Teach People How To SPOT and SELL Them.

" Information is Power. "

People are Financially Suffering because they lack Financial Information. At this age of Digitization; there is no reason to Borrow Money or Take A Loan from Any Company that will go to the length of DEFAMING Your Character. However, a lot of people live on Loans because They Think They Have No Choice.

There are lots of Opportunities, Free Cashes and International Grants out there; you just have to SEEK and FIND Them.

A lot of people find it difficult to achieve Sales for The Products or Services They render simply because They do not comprehend how to function along with the 4 Financial keypoints already listed above.

So, many people continue to Hustle and Struggle with No Financial Success to Account for. This is a Big Problem to Solve for Many Entrepreneurs especially Genuine Digital Entrepreneurs who are TERRIBLY AFFECTED by The OVERLOAD OF SCAMS Plaguing The Internet.

Hence; very few Digital Entrepreneurs live in Financial Freedom, while many of them continue to Struggle not totally because of their Financial Ignorance; but because of The DECAY and UNTRUSTWORTHINESS OF THE INTERNET which continues to WORSEN Every Minute.

And This is what THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION Trains People on. The Institute Trains people to become BEST SELLERS of Whatever Product or Services They Render Despite The Loads of SCAMS Decaying The Internet.

The Institution Rigorously Trains You For 2 Weeks.

It Doesn't Just Train You on The PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING; But It Also Exposes You To The Realities of Making and Earning Money which is as simple as A,B,C.

A - Affiliations,

B - Bureaucracy,

C - CPA Marketing.

And It Trains You Almost for FREE for A Token of Just 2,000 Naira for Citizens of Nigeria; approximately $4 for Non-Nigerians.

Financial Education does not have to be Expensive as Many Financial Educators WARRANT it.

Particularly in Today's World of Confusion, Scams and Increased Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties; There is URGENT NEED in CHEAPLY Providing The RIGHT FINANCIAL EDUCATION To Reach Out to Every Serious ones for The sake of AFFORDABILITY.

This is By Far The Biggest, Cheapest and Most Affordable Financial Opportunity any Financial Institution can render to Anyone in The Whole Wide World.

So;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets" Which is A Mandate of THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI)

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”

The above quote are words of Obi Cubana.
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by BarrElChapo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

Do quick and bring your 10 point agenda on how to steal, local government chairman is turn by turn in your state so it's chop I chop
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by toba1909(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
sojiboy:
Congratulations to him

Congratulations Dude!
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

Benue? PDP of course!!
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Justice for the Vulture Griller

After ass-licking Buhari and APC for seven whole years and counting, when will Nairaland's low budget meat griller be rewarded apart from the Monthly Subscription and Branded T-Shirt & Face Cap?

He is even confused as to where he'd pitch his tent for the 2023 Presidential elections.
It is not easy to defend a failure for seven years.

My God!
grin grin grin
Should we start life matters on NL

cc: NLPolicewoman abi na policeworm
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
sojiboy:
Congratulations to him

Congratulations on your appointment to zombieship
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by BigBizzy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Anything apc na thieves full there
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by prophetfire: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
sojiboy:
Congratulations to him

I think you are rejoicing because it's opportunity for you to steal?
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by medriano: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

Make you still chop small money for Apc head...
Then add small weight

Try to also see wether you go fit win some contract to mobilize people for the campaign

I chop mobilization money small for pdp head that year for Edo state....na that time I take understand say most people way dey political rally and campaign na rented crowd

You are from Edo state?
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by PrinceInTheNort: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rehabila:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It can go a long way bro, ask
Hahahaha. Not even enough to buy 1 bag of foreign rice
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by chibrolex(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations and more successful outting
Re: Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Johnny147147:
Never again has a man arisen and delivered on mandates entrusted to him in all spheres of leadership.

Young and vibrant. Intelligent and active.

He's the right man for the job.

H.E SEN. CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI(CRA)2023...

OUR MAN, NIGERIA'S CHOICE
Wait...is amaechi a senator??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District / Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) / Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.