Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians (818 Views)

Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Derizzyyouknow: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2022
On Sunday Union saint-Gilloise vs Beershcot was abandoned due to fans starting a riot around 85minutes. The game is supposed to be void like other betting platforms did but betking used this avenue to scam many Nigerians.. I was credited and betking debited me back claiming I lost the ticket. How is that possible when the game was void? This is betking stealing from their customers and I've mailed them, charted them up and call them but betking are not replying their charts or calls. Isn't this too much? Bet9ja paid, sportybet paid but why is betking showing lost and debiting somebody after crediting him. I have never heard of seen this kind of outcome before

Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by ayourbamie: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Following
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Patrickker(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Sad... Can't they be sued?
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Blaqroman0000: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Omo someone also experienced the problem in our side...
He booked the match 30k to win 2. When the game was abandoned and void it showed won that he won 1.8...baba Don summit ticket and the agent telling him he will be paid in next 10min, omo na so the guy go house come later come back say e never see alert, na them explain to am say the ticket was showing lost ooooo... Omo no be small wahala yesterday oo

1 Like

Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by iamdynamite(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Betking actually credited me, i was even surprised, because that singular game was showing lost and pending at the same time, well me as sharp guy i quickly made a withdrawal of half the amount credited me , i will use the remaining to fire todays game
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by alfredxyz123: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
iamdynamite:
Betking actually credited me, i was even surprised, because that singular game was showing lost and pending at the same time, well me as sharp guy i quickly made a withdrawal of half the amount credited me , i will use the remaining to fire todays game
Baddest guy, enjoy money
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Psady(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Omo someone also experienced the problem in our side...
He booked the match 30k to win 2. When the game was abandoned and void it showed won that he won 1.8...baba Don summit ticket and the agent telling him he will be paid in next 10min, omo na so the guy go house come later come back say e never see alert, na them explain to am say the ticket was showing lost ooooo... Omo no be small wahala yesterday oo
see GOBE!
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Psady(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Every betting company has a rule for unfinished or abandoned game, so check what it states in their rules for such a game. I know of bet9ja, that in a case of disrupt in any match, if the match isn't concluded in next 24hrs after the disrupt the game is void and would be removed from the bet.
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Michiyke: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Omo, it affected me too. I was happy when the matched was abandoned because it looked like a draw match but betking settled the ticket as lost. Chai
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Psady(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
That match was meant to burst most tickets but the spectators rioted to put the game to an end, this bet companies are mischievous and set of thieves. OP, bombard all betking handles on social media, you and others must be paid, they can just void that particular game.
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by vanida6: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
betking agents are all thiefs, i collected my money yestrday 74k me wit my siniour bro..

sweety collect ur money wit den no leav even single kobo.
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Danielle09: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
iamdynamite:
Dont be shocked when u win this game and they turn it to red claiming the bet was not legal
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by iamdynamite(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Danielle09:
Dont be shocked when u win this game and they turn it to red claiming the bet was not legal
Ok, i dey wait for them
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by iamdynamite(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
alfredxyz123:

Baddest guy, enjoy money
No time bro
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by flington4550(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Enjoy your Barzzzz bro
Re: Betking Defrauded Hundreds Of Nigerians by Blaqroman0000: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Psady:
see GOBE!
them later pay the money after the guy carry some of his guy, them reach like 30

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Odds Challenge And A Chance To Win 5000 Naira / First Half Draw / Who Is Your Favourite Player In Chelsea? For Blues Alone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.