Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Please Help Confirm The Legitimacy Of This US College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Confirm The Legitimacy Of This US College (199 Views)

Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Black President Of A US College - Picture / Help Confirm If this Is Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Confirm The Legitimacy Of This US College by Ozzyk(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2022
i was offered admission in this private school [st francis college, brooklyn new york USA] 2 weeks ago plus a merit scholarship of about $12k i sent them a mail last week if i could or be eligible for further or full funding
i recieved a reply telling to state how much i can afford so they will know how to assist me further
the response got me feeling somehow because i want to believe no school will ask you how much you can afford
i have done my own little research this is well known in new york, and i found out that its listed amount registered private colleges in new york but i strongly do not feel that a legitimate school will ask you how much you can afford
please someone should comma verify this school before i run into fraud abeg sad undecided
i attached a screenshot of the admission letter and etc pls check

Re: Please Help Confirm The Legitimacy Of This US College by advanceDNA: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Don’t mention how much you have...
Just tell them,

“I was hoping to get a full tuition waiver as I come from a background with very limited financial resources. However i am grateful for whatever financial assistance the university can afford to support me.

Wanted to check the email of the school but you don cover am...emails is one of the ways to know if na fake or real..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Confirm The Legitimacy Of This US College by ArewaTech1(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2022
drop the web address of the school or the email address they used in contacting you.

Without those details, it'll be hard to determine their legitimacy.
Re: Please Help Confirm The Legitimacy Of This US College by Ozzyk(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
Don’t mention how much you have...
Just tell them,

“I was hoping to get a full tuition waiver as I come from a background with very limited financial resources. However i am grateful for whatever financial assistance the university can afford to support me.

Wanted to check the email of the school but you don cover am...emails is one of the ways to know if na fake or real..
See the email address here international@sfc.edu
And their address is SFC.edu
Thanks
Re: Please Help Confirm The Legitimacy Of This US College by Ozzyk(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
ArewaTech1:
drop the web address of the school or the email address they used in contacting you.

Without those details, it'll be hard to determine their legitimacy.

international@sfc.edu
Www.sfc.edu
Re: Please Help Confirm The Legitimacy Of This US College by advanceDNA: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ozzyk:

See the email address here international@sfc.edu
And their address is SFC.edu
Thanks

Their website looks a kinda lousy...but the email address checks out ...u might just be lucky...it might be a time they have enough funding

My brother got his masters scholarship on a platter of Gold like that.....crazy story for another day

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Material Resources In Students’ Academic Performance / Physics Online Tutorials For Senior Secondary School Students. / Data Scientist Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.