Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion (34226 Views)

'One-Chance' Robbers Attack Woman With Spanner In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by arinze198(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2022
A 37-year old driver, Sunday Akpan, has been arrested in Lagos State for allegedly engaging and smashing LASTMA official’s head over extortion.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Akowonjo Roundabout, Akowonjo area of Lagos, where the LASTMA official, Oguntimilehim Francis, went to perform his official duty before he was attacked.

The suspect, Akpan, was said to have been apprehended over an alleged traffic offence by the LASTMA official, who wanted to take the vehicle to their office for the offender, Akpan, to be cautioned and probably given the necessary fine.

However, the suspect refused insisting that he was not going to their office because he did not commit any offence.

He accused the LASTMA official to have deliberately apprehended him in order to extort money from him.

This resulted in the exchange of words between the duo and in the process, the suspect reportedly took his wheel spanner and smashed the victim’s head.

He was said to have bled profusely and was rushed to an undisclosed hospital for treatment while the suspect, Akpan, reportedly escaped after the incident.

https://pmexpressng.com/driver-smashes-lastma-officials-head-with-wheel-spanner-over-alleged-extortion/

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by qekng40(f): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2022
E reach cool

BAT urchins must hear am

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Since the country don nwaa already,mk we kuku use violence finish work cheesy grin

Please someone should assist me with accommodation for awhile in Lagos. Got lots of job IVs but no accommodation, thanks.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Wahala.

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Boogyman557: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na real Gee b dat, Na Nigga b dat..

Dat driver need better PROMOTION to a higher CONSTITUTION!

Dat driver deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na this kind driver go de pilot me dis time around!

I SAMANKWE 4 dat driver!

if no be say, children de outside, Na to use my old KALA take BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by dynicks(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2022
violence now seem to be the only language those in power understands.....

Let ASUU resort to violence now and see the way their needs would be sharply attended to...

24 Likes

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Frekine: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Oh boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by GboyegaD(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
If that picture is true, the LASTMA official acted unprofessionally. As for the driver, two wrongs don't make a right and he is a violent person. He should be tried for obstructing justice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Authoreety: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Nobody is smiling at all?

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by adeniyi997: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Ahn ahn people are wicked

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Adedotguy: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
cool
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Eriokanmi: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Vawulence 101. It serves him right, though the driver may not be able to drive that car again cheesy. Useless Lastma

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by MathewOG(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
ok

2 Likes

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by wonder233: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
This is unacceptable, violence against machine tools. What if the wheelspanner breaks? Can the worthless life of a lastma officer replace it?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
No comment
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by brio1408: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Let the Vawulence begin.
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Obagofixxy: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
violence everywhere ...this one off me

3 Likes

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by MortalityISGold: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
DIS COUNTRY DON KOLO

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by officialwdhtv: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Carlylepneuma: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Werey pipo
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Beiii: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Country running on drug
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by wolesmile(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Wait o...

Is this "Violence," "Vawulence" or "Vayolence?"

But seriously, these LASTMA officials are becoming worse than policemen.
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by GloriousGbola: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
We need to start deploying dashcams

These lastma officers can and will lie through their teeth.

The yellow wall of lies from lasg ordained agberos
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Searchingvictor: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Please who can help me with 30k or lend me till month end. I want to pay for house rent.

Please please embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Mayohl: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
This news sweet me
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by planetE(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
U
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Boogyman557: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

that driver deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

I no fit rest for dis SWEET topic ooo

Na to SHINE disco LITE 4 dis topic!

NACK NACK shot WOTOWOTO!

BLAST BLAST d AMA!

CLAP CLAP d UNIT!

MENDEMENDE d STREET!

JAM JAM d place!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by xxxboyxxx(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Everybody dey para.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Slay Queens Beat Fellow Slay Queen, Stripped Themselves Unclad / Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.