Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion (34220 Views)

'One-Chance' Robbers Attack Woman With Spanner In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
This one sweet me. cheesy
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Vifx: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
As e dey happen
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Bobloco: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
The street is a jungle, if you are strong you survive
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
The LASTMA should be grateful to him that akpan did not see cutlass to use. sad
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Harshweather(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na real Gee b dat, Na Nigga b dat..

Dat driver need better PROMOTION to a higher CONSTITUTION!

Dat driver deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na this kind driver go de pilot me dis time around!

I SAMANKWE 4 dat driver!

if no be say, children de outside, Na to use my old KALA take BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

grin ye man ganger planter

3 Likes

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by chatinent: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good news.
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Shadysen: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Proudly an akwa ibomite.
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by casppyjay: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
If that picture is true, the LASTMA official acted unprofessionally. As for the driver, two wrongs don't make a right and he is a violent person. He should be tried for obstructing justice.
justice?

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Bfly: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Another one inside life.

Tit4tat
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Oshodipikin: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
c
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by letitrainnow(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Shadysen: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
If that picture is true, the LASTMA official acted unprofessionally. As for the driver, two wrongs don't make a right and he is a violent person. He should be tried for obstructing justice.
well done saint obi, mad man.
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by karmaolu1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
As e de hot!! No joy jare
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
E choke grin
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by 27Pushing30: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
i am yet to see Lastma/Police/Army extort anyone who had not run foul of basic law.

Naxo my guy reach lounge begin curse police... turns out dude was driving one way (a short distance sha) because the next u-turn is unnecessarily far away.

but my question to him was would you have preferred they impound your vehicle and arraign you in front of court based on Lagos law?

Nigeria is just a lawless jungle
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by luvinhubby(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:
Since the country don nwaa already,mk we kuku use violence finish work cheesy grin

Please someone should assist me with accommodation for awhile in Lagos. Got lots of job IVs but no accommodation, thanks.

Your moniker is enough to discourage anybody that intends to help you.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by oilmane(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/driver-smashes-lastma-officials-head-with-wheel-spanner-over-alleged-extortion/

Una nor know say nor b everybody normal for road, nor b every driver u day extort, e get luck say he nor die, na RIP for end am.
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
luvinhubby:

Your moniker is enough to discourage anybody that intends to help you.
Only those with intentions to help are supposed to quote me. What has my cruzz moniker got to do with my personality?Carry your daft mindset and shove.
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Gkemz: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
The driver deserves an accolade.

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by mascot19(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Violence everywere

Ps: f you want to make $500-1k every month via amazon kdp just by uploading short books you don't have to be a writer to start.
What you Need is
Smartphone/laptop
Positive mindset
You don't need any writen skill to start
No email/whatsapp marketing
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Damiflow: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
wonder233:
This is unacceptable, violence against machine tools. What if the wheelspanner breaks? Can the worthless life of a lastma officer replace it?
U be werey oh
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by batstan(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:
Since the country don nwaa already,mk we kuku use violence finish work cheesy grin

Please someone should assist me with accommodation for awhile in Lagos. Got lots of job IVs but no accommodation, thanks.
Give you accommodation make you use violence scatter my head?
grin

Park well

grin
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
batstan:

Give you accommodation make you use violence scatter my head?
grin

Park well

grin
No reason am my guy abeg na grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na real Gee b dat, Na Nigga b dat..

Dat driver need better PROMOTION to a higher CONSTITUTION!

Dat driver deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na this kind driver go de pilot me dis time around!

I SAMANKWE 4 dat driver!

if no be say, children de outside, Na to use my old KALA take BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
He was said to have bled profusely and was rushed to an undisclosed hospital for treatment while the suspect, Akpan, reportedly escaped after the incident.

Good. Those bribe collectors with the way they are making life hard for transporters deserve more than that kind of treatment

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Kpengla(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
That driver is a good man
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by justice2010: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
There is a little madness in everyone but with they way this country is going everyone is letting the frustration out little by little. With the lack of buying power, you will hear marriages of less than a year already talking about divorce. Our sons are into different schemes to make money and more of our daughters are selling their bodies to the highest bidder. Let me tell you guys the truth, the biggest problem of the masses is the masses. Once you give the masses a little power, it is his fellow masses that he will use that power to disturb. Someone that was just like you a couple of years ago that knows your pain will be the same person giving you the injury.

1 Like

Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Aguogba(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

To protect your skull, make sure that you inform your friends and family about your movement and details of who you want to stay with.
Re: Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion by Angrygoat: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Well since akpan escaped,the lastma thug should bear the loss. Next time he go avoid calabar man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy / Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) / Weapons Surrendered By Bakassi Militants In Cross River. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.