Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus (2287 Views)

Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus / Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Graysons: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
RobbStark:

Today these miscreants from the east are backing Dakuku like they don't know he is Ijaw too.
Na laff I dey laff them.
All APC aspirants are Ijaws.
Gov. Wike too will line up an Ijaw man just like APC.

Ijaws to the world.
Miscreants, face your East
They think that they are wise but in the end disaster, awaits them. 2023 will be an all ijaws affairs,I've never been proud. Indeed ijaws to the world.
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Graysons: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
SaintBishop:
Who be you? Common go sleep for gutter you son of a yam leg,hairy chest Igbo LovePeddler. You are not important in the society, your tribe Igbo is so useless in Nigeria that despite being a majority tribe in Nigeria, you are yet to taste the president seat of Nigeria 66years and counting,you are making your smelling mouth stupid. Okrika, kalabari Bonny and co will contest under the ijaw Subgroup and either one of them will be your governor, both Apc and PDP are giving their tickets to ijaw candidates. What do you have to say for yourself fake Jew grin
grin grin
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Graysons:
They think that they are wise but in the end disaster, awaits them. 2023 will be an all ijaws affairs,I've never been proud. Indeed ijaws to the world.
You've been told to focus on Delta your true state and Bayelsa the only Ijaw state with 5 LGA but greed no gree you.

Well like someone said, a cat think themselves Lions. Let us see the crafish votes you can muster with INC support and Ijaw migrants in Batcha come 2023. Only Obi/Akpor vote is a canceller. Meanwhile you can keep deceiving Kalabari peeps until reality sets n.

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by SaintBishop: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eastlink:
You've been told to focus on Delta your true state and Bayelsa the only Ijaw state with 5 LGA but greed no gree you.

Well like someone said, a cat think themselves Lions. Let us see the crafish votes you can muster with INC support and Ijaw migrants in Batcha come 2023. Only Obi/Akpor vote is a canceller. Meanwhile you can keep deceiving Kalabari peeps until reality sets n.
Tonyeprincewill comment really pain you,to your bones grin grin
Both Apc and PDP are filing for an ijaw candidates be it kalabari, Okrika, Bonny,or co the point is come 2023 an ijaw man will be governor of Rivers State and I pity for you igbos,cause the next ijaw governor of Rivers State will be more ruthless than the former one who nearly wipe you igbos our of Port Harcourt to the east where you belong. One more thing, rats like Igbos who can't even compete for the presidency of Nigeria with your fellow majority the Yorubas and the Hausas for 66 years and counting shouldn't be talking.
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2022
SaintBishop:
Tonyeprincewill comment really pain you,to your bones grin grin
Both Apc and PDP are filing for an ijaw candidates be it kalabari, Okrika, Bonny,or co the point is come 2023 an ijaw man will be governor of Rivers State and I pity for you igbos,cause the next ijaw governor of Rivers State will be more ruthless than the former one who nearly wipe you igbos our of Port Harcourt to the east where you belong. One more thing, rats like Igbos who can't even compete for the presidency of Nigeria with your fellow majority the Yorubas and the Hausas for 66 years and counting shouldn't be talking.
Like I said, fetch your Ijaw migrant crafish votes from Bayelsa and meet us at the polls. As far as we know, even 3rd una no go see, and APC of which Ameachi heads knows that giving INC lackeys such ticket will not augur well with the good people of Rivers. Las las protest votes will swing to Wike’s favour.

Remove Bonny from that list of daft people. Those one's will rather support Dakuku and their Rivers brother than allow Bayelsans foist backwardness and Ogogoro on us. They know where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by SaintBishop: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Eastlink:
Like I said, fetch your Ijaw migrant crafish votes from Bayelsa and meet us at the polls. As far as we know, even 3rd una no go see, and APC of which Ameachi heads knows that giving INC lackeys such ticket will not augur well with the good people of Rivers. Las las protest votes will swing to Wike’s favour.

Remove Bonny from that list of daft people. Those one's will rather support Dakuku and their Rivers brother than allow Bayelsans foist backwardness and Ogogoro on us. They know where they belong.
A fvcking stupid dead body whose tribe are a cursed to this world and a plague upon mankind can't tell me what to do. Like I said, both Apc and PDP are filing for and ijaw candidates so your next governor of Rivers State is going to be an ijaw man and there's nothing, I repeat there's nothing you and your Otokoto, 419, land grabbing, unwanted pests can do about it. And I am adding Bonny people cause they are ijaws you dig Otokoto?

5 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Igo9(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Eastlink:

so says by the mpurumiri addict from the miserable, sub human, rejected political franchise, called igbo..

2023 is Ijaw, if dem born yur papa well, make im nor vote for Ijaw candidate..
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Allen102: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Kalabari people need to play their cards well, even Okrika people should also get involved too. So that in 2023, it will be an all ijaws affairs. ijaws owns half of Rivers State it's about time we start ruling the state.

6 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by EastisBae: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2022
"The signatories include Dr Sokonte Davies, Dr Dakuku Adol Peterside, Dr Dawari I. George, Architect Tonye Cole and Prince Tonye T.J.T. Princewill. Others are Engr. Biokpomabo Awara, Chief Francis Ebenezer Ada, Hon. Mina Tende, Hon. Ojukaye Flag Amachree and Hon. Ibinabo Michael West."

More like a forum of ijaw congress grin
I hope they have the numbers because last time I checked, Rivers no be Bayelsa.

Abi APC don already dash PDP the election before e start cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by EastisBae: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Allen102:
Kalabari people need to play their cards well, even Okrika people should also get involved too. So that in 2023, it will be an all ijaws affairs. ijaws owns half of Rivers State it's about time we start ruling the state.

You can't own half of Rivers State and still be sidelined like a minority!
Most of you always talk based on emotions with zero logic or sense.

Check all the states in Nigeria that is multi-ethnic like Rivers, once a particular group is overwhelmingly more populous, others hardly get a chance except by grace or zoning agreed by all. That is why in Benue, only Tivs have been ruling while Idomas and Igedes have never ruled before! In Kogi too, only Igalas have been ruling back-to-back until their candidate died last time and an Igbira took over which was unusual. The okuns too have never ruled. Even in your Bayelsa, only ijaws have been ruling because you're the majority there.

Such arrogant statement would make it difficult for any ijaw man to rule Rivers because you're a minority there, so you can only beg and grovel for it cheesy cheesy

During old Rivers era when Bayelsa was still part of it, did you guys allow others to rule? No, you didn't, simply because you had the advantage then.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Allen102: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2022
EastisBae:

Check all the states in Nigeria that is multi-ethnic like Rivers, once a particular group is overwhelmingly more populous, others hardly get a chance except by grace or zoning agreed by all. That is why in Benue, only Tivs have been ruling while Idomas and Igedes have never ruled before! In Kogi too, only Igalas have been ruling back-to-back until their candidate died last time and an Igbira took over which was unusual. The okuns too have never ruled. Even in your Bayelsa, only ijaws have been ruling because you're the majority there.

Such arrogant statement would make it difficult for any ijaw man to rule Rivers because you're a minority there, so you can only beg and grovel for it cheesy cheesy

During old Rivers era when Bayelsa was still part of it, did you guys allow others to rule? No, you didn't, simply because you had the advantage then.
What do you know about Rivers State affairs that you are shining your deformed teeth at me? undecided
Ijaws own half of Rivers State, out of the 23 local government in Rivers state, ijaws have 10 and are still sharing another with ikwerres (pHLGA)so what are you talking about?
And have you igbos allowed the non igbos in Abia, Imo,Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi to rule those States? Yet you want to be president of Nigeria, jokers. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Graysons: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Allen102:
What do you know about Rivers State affairs that you are shining your deformed teeth at me? undecided
Ijaws own half of Rivers State, out of the 23 local government in Rivers state, ijaws have 10 and are still sharing another with ikwerres (pHLGA)so what are you talking about?
And have you igbos allowed the non igbos in Abia, Imo,Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi to rule those States? Yet you want to be president of Nigeria, jokers grin grin
Who wan vote for 5% people as president of Nigeria? cheesy cheesy
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by WorWorBoy: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Allen102:
Okrikans are also getting involved. George Thompson Sekibo and Abyie Sekibo are also contesting too iyo.

7 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Allen102: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Okrikans are also getting involved. George Thompson Sekibo and Abyie Sekibo are also contesting too iyo.
Great, it's an all ijaw affairs then.

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by donb06: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2022
RobbStark:

Today these miscreants from the east are backing Dakuku like they don't know he is Ijaw too.
Na laff I dey laff them.
All APC aspirants are Ijaws.
Gov. Wike too will line up an Ijaw man just like APC.

Ijaws to the world.
Miscreants, face your East
He is a proud Ibani man... Be warned

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by RobbStark(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2022
donb06:

He is a proud Ibani man... Be warned

So ibani is Ibo abi.
Continue
Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by donb06: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
RobbStark:

So ibani is Ibo abi.
Continue
Your imagination assumed so .. I said he's a proud Ibani man... Be warned

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by RobbStark(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
donb06:

Your imagination assumed so .. I said he's a proud Ibani man... Be warned

Don't quote me again if you have no meaningful comment to make

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Igo9:
so says by the mpurumiri addict from the miserable, sub human, rejected political franchise, called igbo..

2023 is Ijaw, if dem born yur papa well, make im nor vote for Ijaw candidate..

Rants from a drunk sea occupant in Delta. Ijaws don't exist in my state. And stop calling a proud Ibani man like Dakuku Ijaw, it's demeaning.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Eastlink(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
EastisBae:

Help me ask the clowns. Rather than mind their dead Bayelsa state, dem carry their daftness enter Rivers state trying to foist a dead Ijaw agenda on us. Well, make we allow the drunks beat their dry chest. grin
2023 will prove who really be migrants? That’s if the so-called Ijaw candidates won’t be in disarray by them. Throw bone and boys will align. After all huge bone dey wey strong pass the biscuit bone from INC.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by BlackSaints: 1:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Allen102:
Great, it's an all ijaw affairs then.

I also heard that Okrika/ ijaw sons such as minister of spots Boma Iyaye, Francis Ebenezer, and clever Tende are also contesting too. So the possibility of an ijaw man being governor of Rivers State is 99.9 high.

6 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Graysons: 2:38am On Apr 15, 2022
Eastlink:
Help me ask the clowns. Rather than mind their dead Bayelsa state, dem carry their daftness enter Rivers state trying to foist a dead Ijaw agenda on us. Well, make we allow the drunks beat their dry chest. grin
2023 will prove who really be migrants? That’s if the so-called Ijaw candidates won’t be in disarray by them. Throw bone and boys will align. After all huge bone dey wey strong pass the biscuit bone from INC.
Ever since Tonyeprincewill an kalabari ijaw man brought you down to reality, you have been having mental breakdown,crying and wailing up and down grin grin
Despite forcing yourselves on them with your fake and 419, twisted history, the Kalabaris, Okrikans, Bonnys and co have rejected your demonic and satanic Igbo brotherhood and cleave onto the ijaws side Ntoor grin grin
Useless majority like Igbo people who can't even compete among with their fellow majority, yorubas and Hausas shouldn't be opening their 5% mouth to talk. An ijaw man is going to be Rivers State governor come 2023 and you igbo man, will bow before him.This you can take to the bank.

6 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by SaintBishop: 4:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Eastlink:
Rants from a drunk sea occupant in Delta. Ijaws don't exist in my state. And stop calling a proud Ibani man like Dakuku Ijaw, it's demeaning.
You're right! Ijaws don't exists in your red mud, poverty stricken,godforsaken,backwards enclave Ebonyi state. But there are ijaws in River's state and they own half of the state. And come 2023, they will be the governor of Rivers State,and there's nothing you an unwanted Otokoto from a good for nothing majority hopeless tribe can do about it,you gertit?

5 Likes

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by Allen102: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
BlackSaints:
I also heard that Okrika/ ijaw sons such as minister of spots Boma Iyaye, Francis Ebenezer, and clever Tende are also contesting too. So the possibility of an ijaw man being governor of Rivers State is 99.9 high.
Perfect

1 Like

Re: Apc Aspirants In Rivers Agree On Consensus by BlackSaints: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Allen102:
Perfect
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Will Deputise Peter Obi- NNPP / While UGM Are On Vacation...... / Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.