Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally (2288 Views)

The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) / The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by CilicMarin: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin

Mynd44 Nfpmod

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Ezeama400: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wike and attention seeking are like 5&6..
Who are these clowns ?

Make dem no wear that cap near where crowd dey before they go experience the same thing Okowa experienced in Asaba when he was shouting Atiku and PDP

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by CilicMarin: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Politics is local...

Asiwaju lo kan!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by gift2xl: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Only for their benefits, Politics...
Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by nairavsdollars(f): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why is Wike afraid to declare

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Ezeama400: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
CilicMarin:
Politics is local...

Asiwaju lo kan!!

Ngeneukwuenu, you and your satanic Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival ...!!!

APC and PDP candidates trashed Tinubu's picture, they went ahead and became bold to use Obi's picture to campaging in Rivers state which is anti party activities because they know where the masses are going, and here you are on nairaland rejoicing over few clowns that put on cap to milk Tinubu the remains of his bullion van...

Wake up !!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Cyberterror: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin

As e dey sweet us, e go they pain dem grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by gift2xl: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
CilicMarin:
Politics is local...

Asiwaju lo kan!!

Pls watch your health you need to stay alive and watch him become the next president.

BAT urchins, any were Belle face na front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Asiwaju lokan
Yoruba lokan
Jagaban go on soun, we dey with you

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by duro4chang(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by HydraFeeds(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dem Dey drink hero beer right ?
Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Cyberterror:
grin

As e dey sweet us, e go they pain dem grin
And nah that pain go kill those worthless beerfraud's piglets las las..... Asiwaju Lokan

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Ahmed0336(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omo,Atiku don see shege pro max form wiked wike hand

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by LeoDeKing: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
And nah that pain go kill those worthless beerfraud's piglets las las..... Asiwaju Lokan
My understanding is that they have finally agreed obifraud will be a very distant third. For this reason, they have taken their usual stand of crying, insulting and cursing which will last 4 years and 98% chances of extending for another 4 years.

Ask them how the packaged fraud can win at most 3 states, they will rather insult the living daylight out of you. Evidence abounds of how the real voters and motivators are solidly behind Tinubu. Their response is "they are collecting bullion vans".

Just come out to tell them how their hope does not appeal to simple logic and common sense, na insult dem go take answer you. Na look I just dey look dem for now, no need even telling them anything, 25 Feb is hours from now.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by adebenson155: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by mcmurphy132(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
If obidient no cry pepper after Feb 25 Make I Know Watin cause am

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by OkutaNla: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
See levels. BAT logo ontop PDP colors. Respect to the Jagaban for inspiring and attracting such cross-platform affection.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rivers state is 99% for TINUBU 1% for ATIKU 0% for market place president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by TheSameGuy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jagaban is coming grin

As it is clear now that Wike does not pitch tent with That failure called Obi, his zombidiots will hurl the insult he has never been hurled at him before.

This is same person they've once praised.
Obifoolllls are characters.

Where's Racoon, the Chief Wailer to come and write his Epistles grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by femisplash: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
I thought you go to school, were you not taught deductive reasoning?.. Wike is a smart politician, he won't give PDP any room for suspension. His directives to his footsoilders is more than enough.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by YungMillionaire: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu and Wike are the real MVPs of Nigerian politics. Ayu, Obi and Atiku are their apprentice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by TheSameGuy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
They don't understand Politics aside Nzogbu Nzogbu.

That's why they're not aware that they ought to submit party agent to INEC grin
femisplash:

I thought you go to school, were you not taught deductive reasoning?.. Wike is a smart politician, he won't give PDP any room for suspension. His directives to his footsoilders is more than enough.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by YungMillionaire: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Declare is just a word. Action SPEAKS LOUDER. Shebi u na say u na sabi politics abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Felabrity: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
It looks weird on them.

Anyway, it's cashout season

Tinubu money must reach everybody
Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by femisplash: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Jagaban is coming grin

As it is clear now that Wike does not pitch tent with That failure called Obi, his zombidiots will hurl the insult he has never been hurled at him before.

This is same person they've once praised.
Obifoolllls are characters.

Where's Racoon
Wike why?... I threw my Gubernatorial Candidate under the bus to beg for your support.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Stanleynf: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
wike want to chop tinubu money he knows that Rivers is fully obidient
Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by femisplash: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheSameGuy:
They don't understand Politics aside Nzogbu Nzogbu.

That's why they're not aware that they ought to submit party agent to INEC grin
Those clowns are begging INEC for party agents grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Stanleynf: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
mcmurphy132:
If obidient no cry pepper after Feb 25 Make I Know Watin cause am
as a pitakwa son wey i b..I hope u go get wetin I wan cap...pH na obidient area..80% of obi votes dey come from churches..for pH church plenty pas..no street wey u no go see at least 3 churches... Salvation ministries alone fit give over 1 million votes...u don go OPM, winners, Anglican, Catholic etc they no dey use ear hear APC... church full everywhere with plenty members in attendance...let me cap less till election dey...dey kind men wey go lap for polling units to vote obi go shock you.. disembark you faithful servant of drug Lord if e sure for your drug Lord make he enter Diobu for campaign if his kappa follow am go house no say no be me.. no joy for street.. na OBI we know ✊

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by HNICEARTH: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Another USD5m about to go. The way these guys are milking tinublu!
Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Gbogbowa: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2023
We don't have issue with that let the politicians vote themselves we the masses we will vote Obi ,I was somewhere in south south I met Apc and PDP members saying they will vote their party candidates but for presidency they will vote Obi
Re: Rivers State Local Govt Chairmen Adorn Tinubu's Cap Ahead Of Rally by Stanleynf: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2023
OkutaNla:
See levels. BAT logo ontop PDP colors. Respect to the Jagaban for inspiring and attracting such cross-platform affection.
after APC getting 3% votes from River State see what wike will say... in his voice "DID YOU HEAR ME WHEN I SAID VOTE FOR TINUBU? and he we go ahead to tell you bring the video where I said you should vote for tinubu... he will even put a rewarding price if you can get the video...As Pitakwa son wey I be.... I sabi wike pas you....OBI is getting nothing less than 70-80% in Rivers State

1 Like

(1) (2)

Current Update In Yobe State / BREAKING NEWS: APC Has155, 001, LP Has 986,069 in Lagos - PDP Situation Room / Yoruba Divided Their Votes At Home Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.