Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! (3074 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
For some time on this forum, I have been telling people how prepared the vice president yemi osinbajo was, but not too many believed me, some even called me comedian because, they think osinbajo is a political novice, despite knowing fully well he is a PROFESSOR and a SAN for that matter, let me just believe either they are too young or they are just naive! Let me talk about the primaries coming up in apc, most people think Buhari is going to impose someone in the name of consensus, but I don't think so, there is a topic I created concerning why that will not work out in apc as of today, having said that many people also believe if apc primaries either direct or indirect that asiwaju tinubu will coast home to victory easily they have right to think that way,after all he is the jagaban, but let me burst you guys bubble, both direct or indirect form of primary whichever one the party adopts next month, osinbajo will win with landslide, I will highlight my reasons here, either you believe it or not tinubu does not have more than 7 states decided on his mandate, you might not believe this, it will be review in the coming weeks, let me give you a hint, the whole of ss and se states, no one is sure for him, both in delegates and direct primaries, and that is 11 states, in the South West, he has lagos, osun for a keep, ondo, ekiti are swing states, while ogun and oyo are for osinbajo. In the northern states asiwaju has, sokoto, kano for keep, with about other 3 which is 60:40 for him, and all others forget it. The only state important for osinbajo to have in sw is ogun state which he has gotten, because it will be a political suicidal if he does not. I know many people will say what about other aspirants, anyway I will not underate anyone, my permutation is in consideration if the battle go down between tinubu and osinbajo, Umahi will surely follow the presidency should incase he drops his ambition likewise Amaechi and yaya bello. Another reason osinbajo will win is if buhari gives him the power to use, like how he summoned the governors to a meeting, and asiwaju could only begged for the audience of the governors, with the permission of the president osinbajo can decide to invite adamu the apc chairman to his office, hell will not fall, if he uses his power as a VP the doubting Thomases will have different opinion for sure. Thanks

27 Likes 271 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by God1000(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Buhari will endorse Osinbajo for sure

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by successmatters(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Then APC will lose the presidency clean and clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by joyandfaith: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
If Tinubu and Osinbajo contest for president of yoruba nation, Osinbajo will win. Tinubu has lost reputation in Yorubaland land.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Nonpartisan1: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
comedians grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Truthisunique2: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
comedians grin grin grin
what makes him a comedian

grin
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Realadey(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmmm, political analyst
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
But reasons are somehow omitted from your claim.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
But reasons are somehow omitted from your claim.
I will continue
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:
I will continue
I am following you. Thanks.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I am following you. Thanks.

I will surely do that, when I'm through with work. Thanks
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by inoki247: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na so all na push Aregbesola for free since den we neva hear from him e don go hide himself....

U think say Politics na bread nd Akara u will need Grassroot to get things..

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Donshegxy10(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Most of you are politically naive, osinbajo summoned governors AND 10 SHOWED UP, tinubu begged them and 14 showed up.

Osinbajo will not even win ogun delegates, is it not the same ogun state under dapo abiodun.

Osinbajo will be meeting apc senators today, by tomorrow please quote me and tell me how many people turn up, remember that when asiwaju met with the senators even pdp and apga senators showed up.

I know that in few weeks many of you will understand why they call asiwaju the greatest strategist of our time.

The fact today is that without tinubu structure apc cannot win the presidential election.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Most of you are politically naive, osinbajo summoned governors AND 10 SHOWED UP, tinubu begged them and 14 showed up.

Osinbajo will not even win ogun delegates, is it not the same ogun state under dapo abiodun.

Osinbajo will be meeting apc senators today, by tomorrow please quote me and tell me how many people turn up, remember that when asiwaju met with the senators even pdp and apga senators showed up.

I know that in few weeks many of you will understand why they call asiwaju the greatest strategist of our time.

The fact today is that without tinubu structure apc cannot win the presidential election.
Do you know that the VP has invited the leaders of the House of reps to a meeting on Wednesday? You said ten governors came when osinbajo invited and 14 came when Tinubu went to meet them, the photo tinubu and the governor's took after the meeting is in public domain, maybe you counted magnus Abbey and 4 others that are not governors that took part in the photo session.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Lolz, the problem with you guys is that you don't take your time before concluding on matters, ogun state is as good as 100% for osinbajo, oyo state apc recognised executive is late alao akala and senator teslim folarin faction, which is working for osinbajo, adelabu pekelemes is tinubu's faction and they lost out. I will come and expantiate better, when I am free after work.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Urbanchampion: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, the problem with you guys is that you don't take your time before concluding on matters, ogun state is as good as 100% for osinbajo, oyo state apc recognised executive is late alao akala and senator teslim folarin faction, which is working for osinbajo, adelabu pekelemes is tinubu's faction and they lost out. I will come and expantiate better, when I am free after work.

Keep feeling yourself, analyst isonu. Tinubu can't even win in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Donshegxy10(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

ogun state will que behind osinbajo?

Osinbajo that just became a member of ogun apc less than a year ago, what has he done for ogun apc, what influence does he has in ogun apc, do you think osinbajo knows his ward chairman in ikene, i can tell you categoricaly that he does not know him.

In a matter of weeks you will understand, politics is local, especially primary elections.

You said he met with leaders of the legislatives, this are well known tinubu yes men.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by helinues: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
No bragging Ejo edakun.

Make we do both primary and the main election in an Omoluwabi's way..
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Ylink4sure: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
I Concur! No doubt Osinbajo can win the primary. But APC will lose the election.

successmatters:
Then APC will lose the presidency clean and clear.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by SledgeHammerer: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

Do you know that the VP has invited the leaders of the House of reps to a meeting on Wednesday? You said ten governors came when osinbajo invited and 14 came when Tinubu went to meet them, the photo tinubu and the governor's took after the meeting is in public domain, maybe you counted magnus Abbey and 4 others that are not governors that took part in the photo session.

House of representatives caucus that will be led by Right honourable Ado Doguwa abi? Lol.... they'll honor and listen to him very well oo but na eagles square we go know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Unzerious: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
The Mode of Primaries APC will use is either Direct or Consensus, Whoever the Presidency want's Wins. It'll really be sad to see PYO Lose, but what has to be done, has to be done. #Meffy2023
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by 1866ss: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:
No bragging Ejo edakun.

Make we do both primary and the main election in an Omoluwabi's way..
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:
For some time on this forum, I have been telling people how prepared the vice president yemi osinbajo was, but not too many believed me, some even called me comedian because, they think osinbajo is a political novice, despite knowing fully well he is a PROFESSOR and a SAN for that matter, let me just believe either they are too young or they are just naive! Let me talk about the primaries coming up in apc, most people think Buhari is going to impose someone in the name of consensus, but I don't think so, there is a topic I created concerning why that will not work out in apc as of today, having said that many people also believe if apc primaries either direct or indirect that asiwaju tinubu will coast home to victory easily they have right to think that way,after all he is the jagaban, but let me burst you guys bubble, both direct or indirect form of primary whichever one the party adopts next month, osinbajo will win with landslide, I will highlight my reasons here, either you believe it or not tinubu does not have more than 7 states decided on his mandate, you might not believe this, it will be review in the coming weeks, let me give you a hint, the whole of ss and se states, no one is sure for him, both in delegates and direct primaries, and that is 11 states, in the South West, he has lagos, osun for a keep, ondo, ekiti are swing states, while ogun and oyo are for osinbajo. In the northern states asiwaju has, sokoto, kano for keep, with about other 3 which is 60:40 for him, and all others forget it. The only state important for osinbajo to have in sw is ogun state which he has gotten, because it will be a political suicidal if he does not. I know many people will say what about other aspirants, anyway I will not underate anyone, my permutation is in consideration if the battle go down between tinubu and osinbajo, Umahi will surely follow the presidency should incase he drops his ambition likewise Amaechi and yaya bello. Another reason osinbajo will win is if buhari gives him the power to use, like how he summoned the governors to a meeting, and asiwaju could only begged for the audience of the governors, with the permission of the president osinbajo can decide to invite adamu the apc chairman to his office, hell will not fall, if he uses his power as a VP the doubting Thomases will have different opinion for sure. Thanks

This is the continuation of the topic above, as you can see I have not even finished the write up in the morning that we heard the VP has invited the senators to a meeting, this is what we call the respect and capacity of the seat of the VP.

So back to the reasons why VP will win,
1)he has the power of incumbency, as long as his boss buhari allow him to use it, and we all know what that means.
2)all the states that have no apc governors I can bet you 80% of them are with the VP, that was why I gave example of oyo state structure control by late alao akala and teslim folarin in my previous post, and the structure is in favour of osinbajo, the one loyal to asiwaju lead by adelabu pekelemes lost out, you can all see the intrigues that happened in sokoto, anyway asiwaju faction les by the former governor of sokoto got it eventually through court. Asiwaju has not been able to penetrate the ss and the se regions, and these states account for the majority of states without apc governors, so you can do your mathematic yourself, don't tell me omo agege is for asiwaju, if you say that is as if you still believe dapo abiodun is for asiwaju, every information I am giving here will become clearer for you guys as time goes on.

3)the love people have for osinbajo, both politicians and ordinary people, even people for his opponent don't really have problem with him,so his acceptability is not in question, all these will count during the primary.

4)the president Buhari factor, as we all can see osinbajo is likely the candidate if buhari, and I can bet you Buhari will influence the direction where 80% of the governors will go, change is the only permanent thing in life, it might turn out tomorrow that buhari favourite might not be osinbajo, but as today I think it is Osinbajo, anyway time will tell.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Help2020: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
successmatters:
[s]Then APC will lose the presidency clean and clear[/s].
So nan tinubu wan give APC presidency? Tell me the state in south south and south east that will vote for tinubu? Just one state.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ylink4sure:
I Concur! No doubt Osinbajo can win the primary. But APC will lose the election.

The general election is another topic for another day

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Donshegxy10:

ogun state will que behind osinbajo?

Osinbajo that just became a member of ogun apc less than a year ago, what has he done for ogun apc, what influence does he has in ogun apc, do you think osinbajo knows his ward chairman in ikene, i can tell you categoricaly that he does not know him.

In a matter of weeks you will understand, politics is local, especially primary elections.

You said he met with leaders of the legislatives, this are well known tinubu yes men.

Will you come back here and give respect when it's obvious dapo is with osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by TheRareGem1(f): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Exactly what we want if it would happen, I mean Primary. Mr. President wants Consensus and governors will follow same direction and we know the direction which PMB is going and we are satisfied. PYO 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Zeemam: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Louder please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by okefranci: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
There's no doubt about it, Osinbajo we win successfully

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian-christian: Choice Of Deputy Tears Adeleke’s Camp Apart / Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate / Question: Is Peter Obi A Petrol Station Attendant.? Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.