Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate (3076 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by ScamHunter: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2022
If the planned move by the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) to adopt Atiku Abubakar as the consensus candidate of the north succeeds, I doubt that Tinubu would survive the shock.

This is a man that sold out the south to enthrone a northerner with the hope that the north would reward his treachery with presidency. Tinubu is sure learning the lesson that betrayal doesn't pay. Jealousy, avarice and tribalism too.

My question for Tinubu and his drugnified urchins is what have they benefited from the betrayal of the south in 2015?

Even the Jigawa state governor has made it clear that Hausa and Fulani would vote fellow northerner.

#TinubuSuffersticatedPolitics

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2022
that man na criminal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Merlin9998: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Vice versa, he's just getting a tip of the iceberg and it might happen.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Dreal1247: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2022
The south should queue behind Obi for a better Nigeria.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by jumper524(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2022
NEF are irrelevant to the political atmosphere in the North. Too many stakeholders and king makers there.
The only time they came together was against Jonathan in 2015.
They worked against each other in 2007, 2011 and even 2004.
I'm from the north and you Southerners needs to stop exaggerating things.

Northwestern governors are all for Tinubu and their stakeholders.
You don't know northern politics beyond the rubbish you sell to yourselves down south.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by KEVIND: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2022
I remember they mocked the South East & South South for supporting Jonathan. They claim the South west were more sophisticated for voting against a follow southerner.
The so called sophisticated region instead chose to support a Fulani man Buhari in 2015.
The former Jigawa governor Saminu Turaki on Arise news yesterday said that the Hausa/Fulani will never leave their own (Atiku) to support anyone from other regions.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Owoino: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Emeka go and sell your pure water and bread, stop wasting your data.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Donwilson88: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Am very surprised that most Nigerians are risen to the Raw Truth!
Hardship has awaken most people’s sense of reasoning! Especially when u go buy RICE!
Lets face reality!!
Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by BATified2023: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
The south should queue behind Obi for a better Nigeria.
how did he make anambra great?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Adaibeku(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Betrayal and tribalism are his failed weapon.

I found out OBIdients do as much not to insult yorubas , but tinubu urchins insult igbos to make north happy and I wonder if they have wat it takes to hold just Lagos state. ?
Even when imo state indigenes rallied fir tinubu same tinubu urchins were saying they are hungry .
I gave up on them ,

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Adaibeku(f): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
KEVIND:
I remember they mocked the South East & South South for supporting Jonathan. They claim the South west were more sophisticated for voting against a follow southerner.
The so called sophisticated region instead chose to support a Fulani man Buhari in 2015.
The former Jigawa governor Saminu Turaki on Arise news yesterday said that the Hausa/Fulani will never leave their own (Atiku) to support anyone from other regions.
And they denied been south .
They will never learn , hausas has more respect for igbos than yorubas who tell them how igbos kill Hausa with that Hausa will use them to take the share of south while promising to deal with igbos and also enthrone Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Okoroawusa: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
After 2023 you will go back to your original moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by XerXers: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Atiku was the concensus candidate of the North against GEJ during 2011 PDP primaries. Adamu Ciroma convinced other contestants to step down and they obeyed. Same thing will play out in 2023 especially since thiefnubuu is introducing the tribal card

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by swtdrms(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
jumper524:
NEF are irrelevant to the political atmosphere in the North. Too many stakeholders and king makers there.
The only time they came together was against Jonathan in 2015.
They worked against each other in 2007, 2011 and even 2004.
I'm from the north and you Southerners needs to stop exaggerating things.

Northwestern governors are all for Tinubu and their stakeholders.
You don't know northern politics beyond the rubbish you sell to yourselves down south.

You don't need to disturb yourself explaining Northern politics or politics at all to people who have always refused to learn.

Their case is like the case of people who have been cursed to always get things wrong and make wrong moves each and every time. And it'll continue that way because they never want to face reality, rather all they want is to feed their ego and bigotry.

All I'm waiting to see is their tears and another agitation come come February.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Efuaye(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
I have no sympathy for him in whatever he gets.
Imagine if this race was between Osibanjo and Obi!
Atiku and Kwankwanso are only opportunists who want to explore the numbers in the game!
Atiku may win but it will bring serious political miscalculations that will be disastrous to Nigeria as a country.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by slivertongue: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Efuaye:
I have no sympathy for him in whatever he gets.
Imagine if this race was between Osibanjo and Obi!
Atiku and Kwankwanso are only opportunists who want to explore the numbers in the game!
Atiku may win but it will bring serious political miscalculations that will be disastrous to Nigeria as a country.

Southerners ain't united

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Felabrity: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Afenifere and Northern elders forum has already endorsed Peter Obi

Any other endorsements you see from them is fake and paid

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Efuaye(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
slivertongue:

Southerners ain't united

1999 would have played out!
After all, Obasanjo and Olu were from the same zone when we voted in 1999 with a view to pacifying the Yorubas after the death of Chief MKO Abiola
Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Chinjo2: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
This news will make someone pee for body again o
Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by slivertongue: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Efuaye:

1999 would have played out!
After all, Obasanjo and Olu were from the same zone when we voted in 1999 with a view to pacifying the Yorubas after the death of Chief MKO Abiola

Just unite and the North got no choice
Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Mrkindness: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Owoino:
may be Emeka is responsible for North disgracing the bastard thief called tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by RZArecta(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Then the SW should adopt Tinubu as their own consensus candidate, I already know the SE and SS political elite are with Atiku
Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Dapson73(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
If the planned move by the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) to adopt Atiku Abubakar as the consensus candidate of the north succeeds, I doubt that Tinubu would survive the shock.

This is a man that sold out the south to enthrone a northerner with the hope that the north would reward his treachery with presidency. Tinubu is sure learning the lesson that betrayal doesn't pay. Jealousy, avarice and tribalism too.

Rest on Asiwaju matter and face your failed Pandora project.

If you die on Tinubu matter, I will never waste my RIP on you.
Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Efuaye(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
slivertongue:

Just unite and the North got no choice

Tell me what I don't know.
What is that thing that will unite the South West with the South East politically, is it religion, language, culture, or even politics?

The colonial masters saw this faultlines and willed power to the North.

Nigeria, as constituted, can not be united, it can only be managed!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by RHMSTECH: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
It seems most the people creating topics are GEN Z. 2022 election is the easiest to Predict in the history of Nigeria. The north isn’t as hungry for power as they were in 2015, and atiku presidency means all those ambitious northerners would have to wait for 16 years to fulfil their dreams and lastly, if you think 19 sitting governors are inconsequential in Presidential election, then you truly do not understand politics. If tinubu fails, it’s going to affect many people and they wouldn’t let that. If there wasn’t Peter obi, atiku would have won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by SHINJA: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the South....

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by gozmok1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu thinks he can deceive Northerners, claiming he loves them more than they love themselves yet goes behind to destroy their businesses.

When tinubu thought they were going to deny him APC ticket, he immediately told his boy in Lagos to ban okada and refuse cart pushers, two areas Northerners dominate almost 100%. If he banned it alone, it would have been understandable but he also told his boy in Lagos to destroy them once their bikes or carts are seized.

Northerners are not stupid, Mr Yekini aka Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by gozmok1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.
I am not Igbo neither from South East Am from central North A Tiv man precisely AGUNE N Bureaudechange but I don't support this discriminatory thinking,I don't support party I support competent, capacity and who can deliver

1993: ����� ����� ��� ������

1999: ����� ����� �������� ��������

2003: ����� ����� �������� ��������

2007: ����� ����� ���� ���'����

2011: ����� ����� �������� ��������

2015: ����� ����� �������� ��������

2019: ����� ����� ����� ��������

��� 30 ����� ��� ���� ���� ���� ������ ��� ������ ���� ����� ������.

�� 2023 ���� ���� �� ���� ��� ����� ��� ����� ��� ��� ��� ���� ���� ���������� ��� ���������.

��� �� �������� ���� � ��������..

���� ��. ����� ��� 2023.
I am not Igbo neither from South East Am from central North A Tiv man precisely AGUNE N Bureaudechange but I don't support this discriminatory thinking,I don't support party I support competent, capacity and who can deliver

1993: ����� ����� ��� ������

1999: ����� ����� �������� ��������

2003: ����� ����� �������� ��������

2007: ����� ����� ���� ���'����

2011: ����� ����� �������� ��������

2015: ����� ����� �������� ��������

2019: ����� ����� ����� ��������

��� 30 ����� ��� ���� ���� ���� ������ ��� ������ ���� ����� ������.

�� 2023 ���� ���� �� ���� ��� ����� ��� ����� ��� ��� ��� ���� ���� ���������� ��� ���������.

��� �� �������� ���� � ��������..

���� ��. ����� ��� 20
Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by DadaHammed: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi in the interest of the South. PO already has 2 regions out of 3 in the south on lock down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Owoino:

Oro rirun. Lai se digbolugi. These urchins have mental issues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Releases Last Prophecy On 2023 Presidential Election, Reveals Go / Here Are The Four Most Powerful Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Former Police Inspector General Ehindero Was A Bigger Thief Than Tafa Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.