Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? (3726 Views)

Can 2m Take My Brother To Canada / Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To / How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Megadixh: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Greetings @all,
The aforementioned countries have been my greatest desire to relocate to for the search of greener pastures. I have a skill that can be applied anywhere in the world and also in demand. Can the above amount get me to any of these countries legally? cry
Anticipating helpful replies.

1 Like

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by MiddleSpot: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Have you invested home as a safety net before leaving?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Hadampson(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Megadixh:
Greetings @all,
The aforementioned countries have been my greatest desire to relocate to for the search of greener pastures. I have a skill that can be applied anywhere in the world and also in demand. Can the above amount get me to any of these countries legally? cry

You don't have the substantial amount of money to relocate to Germany, Canada and Australia.

Well, if you have the skill in demand, i suggest you apply for job seeker visa.... All the best smiley
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by KendrickAyomide: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
That money will be enough for Germany only if you are using a student visa route with a Sponsorship letter from someone residing in germany.
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by rentAcock(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Megadixh:
Greetings @all,

Of course the field is always greener on the other side of town. Invest the 2m in Nigeria. If you run to the white man's land, who will build this country? If all the Americans, Canadians and Australians did not sacrifice millions of lives and limbs in fighting the World Wars, where will they stand today? If the white man did not rebuild after the war or after the multiple depressions, recessions and famines, will there still be a country for you to run to? I will advice you to invest that 2m in a small scale business and strive to build Nigeria. If we all run away seriously, who will remain to build it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
rentAcock:

Of course the field is always greener on the other side of town. Invest the 2m in Nigeria. If you run to the white man's land, who will build this country? If all the Americans, Canadians and Australians did not sacrifice millions of lives and limbs in fighting the World Wars, where will they stand today? If the white man did not rebuild after the war or after the multiple depressions, recessions and famines, will there still be a country for you to run to? I will advice you to invest that 2m in a small scale business and strive to build Nigeria. If we all run away seriously, who will remain to build it?

Buhari, can you just shut up?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by carbon1224(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Investing your 2 million here is a good option but this country is not moving forward.business don’t survive cos we have nothing to gain from the government ,no good road,no water,no light and no security so why wait .bro dey go Germany if you have the chance oonok

2 Likes

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Hadampson(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
rentAcock:

GOD grin
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Hadampson(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
carbon1224:
Investing your 2 million here is a good option but this country is not moving forward.business don’t survive cos we have nothing to gain from the government ,no good road,no water,no light and no security so why wait. bro dey go Germany if you have the chance oonok

He needs 4M for the whole process but he can try job seeker visa.
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Might get you into Canada
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Megadixh: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can you please explain more as regards the jobseekers route.
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Megadixh: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Getting additional 2m won’t be an issue so long the relocation process is legal. Please more details ll be appreciated.
Thanks
Hadampson:

He needs 4M for the whole process but he can try job seeker visa.
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Megadixh: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Really? Please enlighten me on this.
Mizwisdom:
Might get you into Canada
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Hadampson(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Megadixh:
Getting additional 2m won’t be an issue so long the relocation process is legal. Please more details ll be appreciated.
Thanks

You are highly welcome bro

Through study visa, you can relocate to Germany. After your studies, you will be given 18 months to look for job and if you are able to see one which i know its possible (STEM) then, you are on the path to permanent residency

Visit this thread for more information https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Megadixh: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
It’s a long term goal. I would rather invest in relocating than invest in one small scale business. Because by God’s grace the relocation works out fine, in time to come, my exposure and resources ll enable me make good investment in Nigeria. The
rentAcock:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Megadixh: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Grateful heart!
Thanks
Hadampson:

You are highly welcome bro

Through study visa, you can relocate to Germany. After your studies, you will be given 18 months to look for job and if you are able to see one which i know its possible (STEM) then, you are on the path to permanent residency

Visit this thread for more information https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Hadampson(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Megadixh:
Can you please explain more as regards the jobseekers route.

Firstly, check if your course fall in STEM categories, which is in demand currently in Germany (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).

Secondly, You must have atleast 3 years work experience, preferably close to 5 years.

Thirdly, if you have the above mentioned, visit this thread for more information smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/4423584/job-seekers-visa-germany

Fourthly, I will strongly advise you to learn German to some level so that getting jobs will be easier

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by KendrickAyomide: 5:30am On May 01, 2019
rentAcock:

please Shut up abeg.. If the Government officials are milking billions from the economy. Na the guy 2million wan build Nigeria? You are so ignorant. Sorry to say

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by sweetilicious(f): 8:02am On May 01, 2019
Megadixh:
It’s a long term goal. I would rather invest in relocating than invest in one small scale business. Because by God’s grace the relocation works out fine, in time to come, my exposure and resources ll enable me make good investment in Nigeria. The
Good

1 Like

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by rentAcock(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
please Shut up abeg.. If the Government officials are milking billions from the economy. Na the guy 2million wan build Nigeria? You are so ignorant. Sorry to say

You are an idiot, if everyone thinks like you, we wouldn't have a country.
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Greenvaiper: 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
rentAcock:

You are an idiot, if everyone thinks like you, we wouldn't have a country.

Shut up.

14 Likes

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by rentAcock(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Shut up.

_Fuck off
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by folarinstr: 3:50pm On May 01, 2019
2.2m will get you a Canadian PR visa

2 Likes

Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by EngrKem: 5:40pm On May 01, 2019
folarinstr:
And Australia PR Visa too
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by KendrickAyomide: 7:14pm On May 01, 2019
folarinstr:
skilled abi unskilled?
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Zigdore: 3:07am On May 02, 2019
EngrKem:

And Australia PR Visa too
How?
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Zigdore: 3:08am On May 02, 2019
[quote author=KendrickAyomide post=78021086] skilled abi unskilled?[/qu
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Zigdore: 3:11am On May 02, 2019
folarinstr:

Throw.more.light am.interested in this.
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Megadixh: 4:15am On May 03, 2019
Please can you give more explanation.
Thanks
folarinstr:
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by mathinips(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2019
folarinstr:

Detail pls..
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by dadaff(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2019
pls can anybody in house tell me more about visa , visa processing and reliable consultants/agents that can make my dream of travelling come true.
Re: Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 03, 2019
Megadixh:
Greetings @all,
What is your skill first of all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Students Visa And Travelling / TOURIST VISA To Papua New Guinean / Ways Of Getting Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.