Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se (22505 Views)

2023: It’s Injustice For S’west To Produce President – Yoruba Group / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by anonimi: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
tollyboy5:
He has the capacity. Any problem with him?

Capacity to tell lies and steal? Or capacity for what?

BeeBeeOoh:
The Federal Government said the deregulation of the downstream sector and eventual elimination of the petroleum products subsidy has removed its monthly burden of N15.4billion in 2016.

The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo who spoke at the Ministry of Petroleum Resources (MPR) year-end scorecard presentation and Joint Venture (JV) cash call signing in Abuja yesterday it would fetch about $15billion worth of investments for the oil and gas sector.

Represented by the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Mr. Abubakar Malami, the VP said the JV funding will also raise crude oil production capacity to 2.8million barrels per day through participating International Oil Companies (IOCs) like Mobil and Chevron.

Transparency has brought reforms to the sector under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration and efforts are on to account for every drop of crude oil that has been extracted,” he noted.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/subsidy-removal-fg-saves-n15-4bn-monthly-says-osinbajo/176210.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by JJRainbow(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo is a goal
Osinbano for president 2023
On his Mandate we stand
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

Which capacity does he not have instead?

What capacity does he have? Capacity to do what?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
JJRainbow:
Osinbajo is a goal
Osinbano for president 2023
On his Mandate we stand

What does he have to offer Nigerians?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by LegacyB: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lovelife433:
Osinbajo is a serial betrayal. After what Tinubu and Lagos did for dis short man devil. Nature will not forgive dis fake pastor.
Nature respect those who can take a stand. Tinubu did not send him to school nor did he get one without his intellect. So quite winning.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jackson105:
Star boy 2023.

We just started.

Those that get intimidated with our media, Should be ready to cry their tears out. grin grin

South West 2023
This was how you Tinubu people created problem for him by insulting other tribes

If we reason Osibanjo the way we dealt with Tinubu now and he falls out of favour, you will be crying and threatening other tribes forgotten that some of us that crushed Tinubu long time ambition aren't Igbo or Hausa but Yoruba

Una go soon create enemies for Osibanjo the same way you created many enemies for Tinubu that made him fall out of favour

Continue

Let me copy Helinues so that when I carry Osibanjo matter for head the way I dealt with Tinubu on this forum, he won't cry blue murder
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by diplomat058(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
This moment I will unfollow Alaroye. How can a so called objective newspaper and journalism outfit be this heavily and outwardly partisan? That means, they have been giving doctored accounts over time to suit target narratives. I am Yorùbá, but this is so disappointing. Even if they want to promote ethnic agenda, it's not like Osinbajo is the only Yorùbá candidate out there. Not to talk of his many faults...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by CSTRR: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yes, he is still there right now and he can't do it.

But he will do it in the future.

Nice logic.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by Emola12(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kr1ss216:
Nawa oo,no be like this dem still shout sai baba,now where we dey?
These people no dey hear word.
aahh nawa for you Ooo
Who you want as Nigeria president now if no be osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by LegacyB: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
lexy2014:

What has he done that we will be proud of?
I will give u 10 answers but pls first tell me who your candidate is first.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by diplomat058(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This was how you Tinubu people created problem for him by insulting other tribes

If we reason Osibanjo the way we dealt with Tinubu now and he falls out of favour, you will be crying and threatening other tribes forgotten that some of us that crushed Tinubu long time ambition aren't Igbo or Hausa but Yoruba

Una go soon create enemies for Osibanjo the same way you created many enemies for Tinubu that made him fall out of favour

Continue

Let me copy Helinues so that when I carry Osibanjo matter for head the way I dealt with Tinubu on this forum, he won't cry blue murder
Shut up, you are Igbó! No one is buying your bullshit no matter how hard you try, you this fake Prince of Abakaliki

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by tollyboy5(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
lexy2014:

You didn't answer my question:

Did osinbajo not betray the constitution, the federal republic of Nigeria & it's people every time he defended buhari?
No he didn't NEXT
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by sylve11: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
He's our next president, he has the stamina, expertise and requisite skills for the job.

We don't want another groggy globetrotter in Aso Rock

Na so

Osinbajo for president! cool
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by Olaoye1988: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
lexy2014:

What does he have to offer Nigerians if he becomes Nigerias next president?

Alot, just wait and see. as for me he is still the best among those declaring for 2023 Presidency both APC and PDP
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by kingyakos: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
The song fit vex tinubu and him urchins die
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
LegacyB:

Still doesn't answer d question:

What has he done that we will be proud of?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by Emola12(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Like for osinbajo share for tiefnubu
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by sylve11: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
diplomat058:
Shut up, you are Igbó! No one is buying your bullshit no matter how hard you try, you this fake Prince of Abakaliki

Yeah, he's an igbo man claiming to be a yoruba man. cool
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by CSTRR: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
7 yrs as Vice president, Many months as acting president.
Head of Buhari's economic team.
Inflation in double digits, security zero, corruption sky high.

His only poverty alleviation scheme is tradermoni where he shares 5K to market women.

A vice president that could not even campaign on any of his achievements because there are none.

But no, he will do it in 2023.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

No he didn't NEXT

So how did he uphold the constitution as VP and how did he protect the interest of Nigerians he swore to serve?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by PrinceOfLagos: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
diplomat058:
Don't worry , this was how I tormented you guys over Tinubu on this forum that got you people angry and frustrated, we go soon reason Osibanjo if you continue this chest beating and talking down on other tribes

We did it on Tinubu, we can easily mess Osibanjo chances up .. we got the numbers and instruments ..
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by autopulse(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cabals in aso vi_la knows he's too weak and easy to control that's y they are pushing for his candidacy. what has osinbanjo done for the past 7 years on the issue of security,economy,education, employment......Has osinbanjo call for any meeting with the so call ASUU since they began there strike...Beware of Fulani tactics who's aim is to leave office after 8 years and still be in control..On Asiwaju Mandate I stand
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Olaoye1988:

Alot, just wait and see. as for me he is still the best among those declaring for 2023 Presidency both APC and PDP

If he has a lot, then u shouldn't have any issues answering d questions:

What does he have to offer Nigerians if he becomes Nigerias next president?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by tollyboy5(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
lexy2014:

You're asking too much irrelevant questions.
Here are my own two questions.

1) who is your candidate?

2) what capacity does osinbajo not have?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by JJRainbow(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
[He has many things to offerquote author=lexy2014 post=111876638]

What does he have to offer Nigerians?[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by derecho(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo can do it...
Osinbajo is here..
One of Yoruba Descent is here
The expected one has come
Awolowo's in-law has come
Politicians take it easy
TwitterGists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2rfEBMeOM

Yoruba people on Nairaland, kindly translate what they are singing for others to understand. Thanks
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by diplomat058(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't worry , this was how I tormented you guys over Tinubu on this forum that got you people angry and frustrated, we go soon reason Osibanjo if you continue this chest beating and talking down on other tribes

We did it on Tinubu, we can easily mess Osibanjo chances up .. we got the numbers and instruments ..
That's it. Don't deny your identity. It's great you have finally come out of your malicious veil.

I am not concerned about the bullshit business you do here. I just don't want the Yorùbá identity to get contaminated by impostors like you. OK?

Fake Prince of Abakaliki grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
JJRainbow:
[He has many things to offerquote author=lexy2014 post=111876638]

What does he have to offer Nigerians?

What are the "many things" he has to offer ?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by JJRainbow(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=JJRainbow He has many things to offer

What does he have to offer Nigerians?[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by tollyboy5(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
LegacyB:

Lexy2014 stop beating around the bush and answer this question we're all interested to know NOW.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're asking too much irrelevant questions.
Here are my own two questions.

1) who is your candidate?

2) what capacity does osinbajo not have?

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lexy2014 stop beating around the bush and answer this question we're all interested to know NOW.

Stop beating about the bush and answer these questions:

What capacity does osinbajo have? Capacity to do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Government Celebrates Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday (Video) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom / Shekarau Defects To PDP After Three Months In NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.