Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se (22767 Views)

2023: It’s Injustice For S’west To Produce President – Yoruba Group / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by Bimpe29: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Another blunder is in the offing. Nobody can do it better. It's really a divine mercy and grace that can make it better.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by METTLESUM: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
No be by being a Professor. Nigeria problem is multifaceted. Osibanjo to me maybe brilliant, but he doesn't have the requisite skills to marshal the ship of this dilapitated contraption. He'd be Toady, servile and a Yes-man in the hands of the cabal. One year into his would-be administration, y'all would come look for me.

Prophet Mettlesum.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
goooze:
Osinbajo/Zulum ticket the best thing that can happen to Nigeria now.

In what way
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by jrusky(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
lexy2014:

How is he different from Tinubu?

Google is your friend bro.

No offence.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by Princekunle10: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Joezinho:
This one is just buhari promax. We don't want anything connected to the cursed failure called buhari.

Osinbajo has had 7 YEARS to show what he can do and he has failed woefully.

Sir, you cannot excuse yourself of the failures, the total failure of this Government in every thinkable aspect. You have no spine but just a lapdog in the corridors of power for 7years.

Christians were butchered like pigs for years yet you dishonorably sat there and stained yourself with all the bullshiit of this failed administration.

Sit ur ass down sir! Guy try to make sense now, he is just vice president, so there's limit to what he can do.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by gabbytabby: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
I hope Tinubu recognises the need to strategise to win and stand with Osinbajo .
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by theTranslator: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
chiedu7:

why do I think what?
That "Osinbajo will make a fine President but its the turn of the Igbos"

Why is it not the turn of Edo? Of Tiv? or others?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
jrusky:

Google is your friend bro.

No offence.
No offense taken. Is google your enemy?

How is osinbajo different from Tinubu?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by Olabode211: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Noo.tinubu go still be efcc chairman and custom.lalastical
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by jrusky(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
lexy2014:

No offense taken. Is google your enemy?

Google is my enemy bro.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by chiedu7: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
theTranslator:

That "Osinbajo will make a fine President but its the turn of the Igbos"

Why is it not the turn of Edo? Of Tiv? or others?

Middle belt has ruled Nija
Niger Delta has ruled
West has ruled
North has ruled
Just the East that has not
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by theTranslator: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
chiedu7:

Middle belt has ruled Nija
Niger Delta has ruled
West has ruled
North has ruled
Just the East that has not
do you forget that there are 3 zones in the "north"?
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by ceejay80s(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo should go and rest, as a vise president what did he do?
He should allow some one else rules abeg , Nigerian has this problem, when they are in power, stepping down is a no no to them, osinbajo u don be vise for 8 years give way to others
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by chiedu7: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2022
theTranslator:
do you forget that there are 3 zones in the "north"?
Shagari & Buhari ,abacha north west
IBB, Gowon, Abubakar North central
Balewa North East

The east has not

Get this, if power does not come south the break will quicken

Then we will see what the North will do grin
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by lexy2014: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2022
jrusky:

Google is my enemy bro.

How then did you that the answer to d question is on Google?

Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by theTranslator: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
chiedu7:

Shagari & Buhari ,abacha north west
IBB, Gowon, Abubakar North central
Balewa North East

The east has not

Get this, if power does not come south the break will quicken

Then we will see what the North will do grin
azikwe is from the East
Ironsi is from the East. What did they do?
Kill other ethnic groups for Igbo supremacy.
That won't happen again
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by chiedu7: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
theTranslator:
azikwe is from the East
Ironsi is from the East. What did they do?
Kill other ethnic groups for Igbo supremacy.
That won't happen again
Azikwe was a ceremonial head, the real power was Tafawa Balewa
Ironsi was there for 6 turbulent months

The 1966 was stop by Ironsi & Ojukwu , so was not an igbo supremacy kill
Nevertheless other tribes were part of the coup

Fulanis are murdering every one & you expect us in the south to stand by?

Well lets watch & see the South Govs insist on power to the south

If it does not come be rest assured we will break, then we will see how u northern parasites will fare cheesy
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by theTranslator: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
chiedu7:

Azikwe was a ceremonial head, the real power was Tafawa Balewa
Ironsi was there for 6 turbulent months

The 1966 was stop by Ironsi & Ojukwu , so was not an igbo supremacy kill
Nevertheless other tribes were part of the coup

Fulanis are murdering every one & you expect us in the south to stand by?

Well lets watch & see the South Govs insist on power to the south

If it does not come be rest assured we will break, then we will see how u northern parasites will fare cheesy
lol
Go to my profile and read about your beloved azikwe and ironsi crimes. I can't be repeating myself every time.
I am Yoruba from Ogun. I am not a northerner.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by chiedu7: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
theTranslator:
lol
Go to my profile and read about your beloved azikwe and ironsi crimes. I can't be repeating myself every time.
I am Yoruba from Ogun. I am not a northerner.
Aha so you're yoruba

I guess you dont know that the 1966 coup was to install Awo as president

If u were not blinded by tribalism, you'd have found this out
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by theTranslator: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
chiedu7:

Aha so you're yoruba

lol
This is a joke taken to far cheesy cheesy
You should be a comedian
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by chiedu7: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
theTranslator:
lol
This is a joke taken to far cheesy cheesy
You should be a comedian
maybe ur an experienced comedian grin
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by frenzzy2(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

Oh my God. Why do you prefer Wike?
cos he alone can handle Nigeria very well, wike does not compromise
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by GeneralDae: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
frenzzy2:
cos he alone can handle Nigeria very well, wike does not compromise
Very myopic answer.
Re: Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se by Ttalk: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
chiedu7:

Aha so you're yoruba

Your career is in comedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday / Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) / Saraki Mourns Senator Mustapha Bukar's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.