Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Is It Advisable To Start A Cybercafé Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Start A Cybercafé Business (186 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians / Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Start A Cybercafé Business by Iboyx: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
So I'm rounding up my nysc and I've been able to gather small cash from my side hustle(web dev). Im thinking of starting a cybercafe, I've done my research on good locations, cost of computers and printers and all that.
I feel its cool instead of job hunting or begging, but I'm wondering especially for those who has ventured into this kind of thing is it a buisness that's profitable ? what are the biggest challenges I'm likely to face. Thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Start A Cybercafé Business by richeeyo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bro that business is dead

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Start A Cybercafé Business by Renji04: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iboyx:
So I'm rounding up my nysc and I've been able to gather small cash from my side hustle(web dev). Im thinking of starting a cybercafe, I've done my research on good locations, cost of computers and printers and all that.
I feel its cool instead of job hunting or begging, but I'm wondering especially for those who has ventured into this kind of thing is it a buisness that's profitable ? what are the biggest challenges I'm likely to face. Thanks

Am not sure a cyber cafe will be a good idea in Nigeria, but there is a chance it might work and if you want to manage the business and watch over its progress use this online platform bran drive it will help you monitor your buisness, how much you are making and help you avoid mistakes, here is the link

https://app.branddrive.co/onboarding/payment-setup?afb_elijah55d8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Website Of Your Choice For FREE !!! / Does Paypal Work In Nigeria / Where To Get Cheap Electronics In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.