Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower (80286 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Vuctori: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Oga o
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by sundaygray(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Lol. Butt implants only look good, they don't feel as good as the real thing.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by dalass(f): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2022
grin

Acting certainly isn't paying them the way the booty does.. Tonto, Bobrisky, Oni Edo etc shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by MilitantAtheist: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2022
She doesn't in anyway look sexy, I can't see the waist curving, just a straight back and inflated ass looking strong like football. This is complete trash, she should have asked Destiny Etiko a k.a Dram Doll the sexiest Nigerian female to show her the way. Congrats Rita Dominic

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Wetin men dey take yansh do sef .......... wink

If nah bobbi, I fully understand....... wink

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Grandmeister(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2022
cigaricon:
That's what many men wants; big a**. It's a demand and supply thing
Tomorrow una go talk say una no dey do surgery or dressing for men.
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Hassanmaye(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Fake butt surgery, some ladies get liver sha hmm
That's what they do, confuse men with this and collect all their money, since
some women understand how some men go mad when they see yansh or breast we are in trouble
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Pinkie2018(f): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2022
It's the caption for me. Very funny grin cheesy grin
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
Back go dey pain person with this kind of yansh nah embarassed embarassed embarassed....

Anyway enjoy your new ass Aunty Ini kiss kiss kiss
But she go Cash out no be small, she can actually control any Man with this,
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
you wan drag food with Akpabio.

grin
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

But she go Cash out no be small, she can actually control any Man with this,

Oga speak for yourself undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by abobote: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2022
The original one is finer
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by TheWolfen(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2022
Waterlilly:
See yansh
Fake one
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by ukaface(f): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2022
I feel sorry for her.
I don't understand this mentality of increasing nyash and bust.
Woh, future husband to be, I no get anything, if you don't like it geddifok out.
My body self esteem is topnotch.
I can't imagine myself going under the knife becos of NYANSH AND BOOBS. No matter the amount of money I have.
ABI which kine radarada be this one kwanu.

And it's not reversible sef. Oghene!
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by SmartPolician: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2022
When men are trying to make money and solve global problems, women are thinking of how to enhance their bodies to attract the opposite sex.

Indeed, men and women don't think alike and any man a woman succeeds in getting him think like them would definitely be a disaster (simp).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobicove:

Oga speak for yourself undecided
I know your type, the reason why I'm saying this is from experience, you can ask a Man a man 10k he won't give you, the moment he saw yansh he will transfer 200k sharply, men need help that's what I'm saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by ButterBurger: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Fake life
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by bluefilm: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
It's funny how these bitches keep on upgrading their depreciating physical "assets" with the hope of catching more suckers.

Nature is the biggest problem that women will always have.

It humbles women with reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Cubalabloo(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
cigaricon:
Hence its a demand and supply, let's see your very own supply. It will be embarrassing if u aint got any supply. So where is your supply?
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Lols see where Godswill akpabio been dey dump em sperm put then ��
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Oddfinder: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
cigaricon:
Not this type biko.
This one is dis oriented, strong and rectangular.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by ekukeku(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Wats shaking here
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2022
These actresses are hoes

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by kay29000(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
any man who thinks such deformed shaped woman/butt is sexy, needs jesus in his life!

Lol
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by okunwaye(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

But she go Cash out no be small, she can actually control me with this,

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Cubalabloo(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
ukaface:
I feel sorry for her.
I don't understand this mentality of increasing nyash and bust.
Woh, future husband to be, I no get anything, if you don't like it geddifok out.
My body self esteem is topnotch.
I can't imagine myself going under the knife becos of NYANSH AND BOOBS. No matter the amount of money I have.
ABI which kine radarada be this one kwanu.

And it's not reversible sef. Oghene!
I personally love the way u are. You are adorable. Please don't touch those assets.
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by grandlexuz(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2022
Mrabbazz:
Wow

There is nothing WOW about this low grade cartoon when anyone can get the job done better for free through sophisticated apps like photolab.
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Ade4God: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Yansh wey go begin rotten soon. Wetin concern me sef? Make dem no just come to us for donation when the thing hapen
Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
any man who thinks such deformed shaped woman/butt is sexy, needs jesus in his life!

One of these days, imma get you cornered and beat the shiit outta you.

For your online savagery grin

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

My take exactly!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower by Lionnation: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Be like uncle JB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.