Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu (1268 Views)

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State / Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home / Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by joelbooks: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
South-East edition of the Atiku Abubakar National Town hall Meeting held in Enugu.

https://twitter.com/KikiNaija/status/1513665139110731779

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by qekng40(f): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
You failed the PDP last time out.

No be only you dey sad

1 Like

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by Jostoman: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
National unity and prosperity so where do you see Atiku there.
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by Maxymilliano(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by Ebubu: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Topic is deceiving
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Go chop free meal jor grin wink
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by joelbooks: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Go chop free meal jor grin wink
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by omenkaLives(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Don't know why I find this so funny. grin grin grin

Well, on Atikwu's mandate the East stands. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by omenkaLives(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
They should better beg him to give their son a chance to be his running mate so they don't lose out completely. Remember wha is said about half bread and nothing. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Don't know why I find this so funny. grin grin grin

Well, on Atikwu's mandate the East stands. cheesy
[/s]
very stale

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by OkoroBufo: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
I can see Atikulators very excited about Atiku cumming on them. Atiku knows he will never be allowed to cum on the Presidential seat in Aso rock. Atiku should rather work hand in hand with his in-laws as to quickly put an end to the new menance of ibo men sleeping with dead corpses for money rituals.
https://www.nairaland.com/7074408/ifeanyi-njoku-kills-girlfriend-sleeps

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mazi Atichukwu Abubakar, the real lion don arrive alaigbo, Pandora okute Obi is no where to be found.

Atiku is alpha male

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by omenkaLives(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
very stale

supporter of death.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
Yen yen yen. When you and your brothers are done celebrating the death of those people, you will drink water and then rest.

You don't see me celebrating herdsmen killings, but you can't say the same for yourself and your brothers. You celebrate the killings by herdsmen, celebrate killings by ipob, celebrate killings by bandits and boko haram, and then wail till eternity when they're killed by security forces. The evidences abound on the forum.

Ngwanu, switch monikers and cancel. grin

Meanwhile, shishi Una no go smell. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by omenkaLives(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
SlyDev:
Mazi Atichukwu Abubakar, the real lion don arrive alaigbo, Pandora okute Obi is no where to be found.

Atiku is alpha male

Alpha male of Alaigbo.

Even VP he won't give them this time. He'd eat his and then eat they share as well. Leftovers as well won't get to them. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Yen yen yen. When you and your brothers are done celebrating the death of those people, you will drink water and then rest.

You don't see me celebrating herdsmen killings, but you can't say the same for yourself and your brothers. You celebrate the killings by herdsmen, celebrate killings by ipob, celebrate killings by bandits and boko haram, and then wail till eternity when they're killed by security forces. The evidences abound on the forum.

Ngwanu, switch monikers and cancel. grin

Meanwhile, shishi Una no go smell. smiley
[/s]
e pain am
I'll continue to fire you with the truth
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by LeoDeKing: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wetin be dis kwanu? grin cheesy grin

Omenkalives no go kee me for this nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Alpha male of Alaigbo.

Even VP he won't give them this time. He'd eat his and then eat they share as well. Leftovers as well won't get to them. smiley
[/s]

very stale
Stop diverting attention

supporter of death.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by omenkaLives(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
e pain am
I'll continue to fire you with the truth
E pain me? But you've been the one crying since morning.

You sure you understand what the term "pain" stands for? Whey you don dey whine yourself. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by omenkaLives(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Wetin be dis kwanu? grin cheesy grin

Omenkalives no go kee me for this nairaland. grin grin grin
That is the male version. The female is as shown below.

They all stand for Atikwu. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
E pain me? But you've been the one crying since morning.

You sure you understand what the term "pain" stands for? Whey you don dey whine yourself. cheesy
[/s]
omenka you're sounding like a broken record.
Nobody takes you serious anymore.
speak for your people.

I'll continue to expose you forever

supporter of death.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by LeoDeKing: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
That is the make version. The female is as shown below.

They all stand for Atikwu. grin
grin grin grin

I don die. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by Bastardlyrich: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
very stale

supporter of death.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
What concern an afonja if 1million benue people are killed.
They even love it and laugh in their hearts.
Omenka is not from benue but the derty eweduu tribe.
The only people that fell for benue is ss/se.
Thats the bitter truth.
Finally if some ameachi or obi don't get tickets then is a win for atiku.congratulations atiku.
Ss/se will rather vote a fulani man than a coword, backstabbetrs, betrayass and theivesss.
Re: South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu by sweetonugbu: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
I was there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Will Not Make A Good President If Given A Chance! / Britain And IPOB, Time For Igbos To Bring In The Russians And The Chinese? / Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.