Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. (184 Views)

Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni / Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People / 2023: Atiku On Apc Tickets, Will SE People Vote For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Countless threads are being opened here to divide us. They throw bait, open new accounts to comment and play devils advocate.

I trust that you can easily tell who these people are, what their threads look like and what aims they have. Stop replying to them. Let them argue with themselves.

They try to tell you who you are.
They act like your friend and say that your brother is your enemy.
Then turn around and tell your brother that you are the enemy.
Then they sit and watch as you fight yourselves.

Truly, I say, these are the traits of evil people. They are working overtime. These are the last blows of a dying beast.

Be wise and don't fall prey. We are almost there. Udo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by triple996(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
D devil runs when no one is chasing him
See dis op running 4rm his shadow

2 Likes

Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by Sergio104(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nice point op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by 1866scx: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
triple996:
[/s]
Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by Unzerious: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
I saw SS & SE, Omo Ibo who be your Brother? No make Me Change am for You oo.
Wahala oo

2 Likes

Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
triple996:

Unzerious:
I saw SS & SE, Omo Ibo who be your Brother? No make Me Change am for You oo.

Wahala oo

Ok. Have a good day!
Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by Felimax(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
triple996:
[s]devil runs when no one is chasing him
See dis op running 4rm his shadow[/s]

Must you comment by force?
Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by Unzerious: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Ok. Have a good day!
You Too wink
Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by Jostoman: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
triple996:
you are one of those people the OP is talking about
Re: SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. by Jostoman: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Thanks for the info OP

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ukodhiko Declares For Reps, Says "L Will Fight For Isoko Interest" / Modinat Temitope Adeyemo Greets Muslims At Ramadan / Not Too Young To Represent: Ganiyu Declares For House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.