Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People (5385 Views)

SS And SE People. Avoid Thread Traps. U Don't Have To Prove Anything To Them. / Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled / 2023: Atiku On Apc Tickets, Will SE People Vote For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Am I the only one observing the PHD syndrome Igbo people are suffering especially towards southerners
They can’t wait to see southerners collapse or betrayed by north especially Yoruba people
But they are willing to vote for a northerner 2023 even praying to be VP . The same position they called Yorubas all sorts of name for

If it’s not envy I don’t know what it is
The trend must stop we are one southerners

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Conner44: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Op, southerners are all one with similar ideologies yes but the northern folks won’t want that to be the case so they create duplicate monikers and then sow seeds of discord on the forum.

They know the only way the country and citizens will be great is by joining together competitively but the north can’t really compete with the south can they?

Don’t be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:
Am I the only one observing the PHD syndrome Igbo people are suffering especially towards southerners
They can’t wait to see southerners collapse or betrayed by north especially Yoruba people
But they are willing to vote for a northerner 2023 even praying to be VP . The same position they called Yorubas all sorts of name for

Lolzzz

Until presidency finishes trashing Osibanjo then I will reply you.

Maybe SE was also responsible for Gani, awolowo down syndrome.

Till Buhari finishes with Osibanjo first.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by joeyfire(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
"Osaze" from Oshogbo grin park well

Campaign for your Tinubu 2023 project and face El-Rufai and the Aso Rock cabal on your own biko. No drag us enter una quarrel

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Generalnomercy: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

Yoruba's are the real betrayers. Check your history..
Yoruba's are back stabbers.

They started the mess for their selfish interest, so why crying now?

Igbos have the right to vote anybody they want and we don't need any Yoruba contribution on that...

Go and take your pill.

Yoruba's if they have any atom of dignity should humble themselves and plead for forgivness from other part of the South.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
So igbos should support Yoruba?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Igbos have the right to vote anybody they want and we don't need any Yoruba contribution on that...

Go and take your pill.

Yoruba's if they have any atom of dignity should humble themselves and plead for forgivness from other part of the South.

Why not check history and see it was Igbo who’s always with Fulani(Azikwe, Obi) Africans I’m opened to voting any southerner
I fact as at 2015 igbos still partnered with Fulani
No one is saying you don’t have a right to vote
But stop pulling other people down

That’s my own
It reeks of envy and inferiority complex

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
bonnylight003:

You missing the point and have turned everything to Yoruba
Are the only ones in south
Already igbos are fighting with Akwa Ibom fellow southerners Na only u waka come

7 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
joeyfire:
"Osaze" from Oshogbo grin park well

Campaign for your Tinubu 2023 project and face El-Rufai and the Aso Rock cabal on your own biko. No drag us enter una quarrel

No I’m not from Osogbo I’m from ogbomosho
The Yorubaphobia your suffering will kill you one day so far there’s an alternative view you must be Yoruba smh

7 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzz

Is it presidency that’s thrashing the fight in Akwa Ibom ?

5 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

You missing the point and have turned everything to Yoruba
Are the only ones in south
Already igbos are fighting with Akwa Ibom fellow southerners Na only u waka come

Igbos ain't fighting with akwaibomites .. Be guided.

8 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by nairabitcoins: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Real Igbos, not the nairaland Igbos, I mean real Igbos on ground don't give a fucck about your presidency. If only you know how we detest this country. Its either the country restructure or fuccking dissolve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Westbestside: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

Are you just knowing. We know those people from Adam, so their ways no get any meaning to us.

Just know, if igbo man accuses or critizes you of something, just know the he wants that particular thing. Nothing more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Westbestside: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzz

Igbo man and envy ehhh. Not long ago, obichina was begging to be in that position.

12 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by mrvitalis(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

Igbo's just want to learn from the south west
How to play "national politics " and build bridges

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Westbestside: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Go and take your pill.

If you and your father have dignity in you as igbo, then dress up and come out and wait for the forgiveness you have been crying about. Una just start una larmentation.

6 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Westbestside: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Go and take your pill.

If you and your father have dignity in you as igbo, then dress up and come out and wait for the forgiveness you have been crying about. Una just start una larmentation.

So igbos have the right to vote for anybody they want but yorubas don't have abi. Stupidity runs in your generation.

6 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by mrvitalis(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:
Op, southerners are all one with similar ideologies yes but the northern folks won’t want that to be the case so they create duplicate monikers and then sow seeds of discord on the forum.

They know the only way the country and citizens will be great is by joining together competitively but the north can’t really compete with the south can they?

Don’t be deceived.
Ova we don't all have the same ideologies ...would west obey our zonning agreement by backing Igbo ?

If not the Igbo has Igbo support

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Westbestside: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
bonnylight003:
Yorubas don't need or want una support. Abiola said it to your face in 1999 and he won with landslide.

5 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Westbestside: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Ova we don't all have the same ideologies ...would west obey our zonning agreement by backing Igbo ?

Agreement kill you there. In the first republic, did you igbo obey the seccesion clause proposed by yorubas. No, why, because una be the one in power then, thinking it would continue that way until table turned. Una just start. Zoning my foot.

5 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by slimderek(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

The South East won't be voting for the North
Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbo's just want to learn from the south west
How to play "national politics " and build bridges

At all they are fighting with all southern tribes and want to be Vice President to North they also Never face northerners

4 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by mrvitalis(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Westbestside:
Agreement kill you there. In the first republic, did you igbo obey the seccesion clause proposed by yorubas. No, why, because una be the one in power then, thinking it would continue that way until table turned. Una just start. Zoning my foot.
The the north keep ruling ...we become vice

2 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Conner44: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbos support igbos alone won’t let them achieve the presidency. The numbers would be against them 3:1. This isn’t about ideology but fact. The only thing a successful Igbo would achieve on their own will be a referendum or civil war.

That’s why I still insist that the north won’t allow the sw, ss and se unite. They know a United south would bring about the change the country desperately needs right now and it makes them scared.

2 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Westbestside:

The irony is they ended up being the ethnic group that needed it

3 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

Igbos support igbos alone won’t let them achieve the presidency. The numbers would be against them 3:1. This isn’t about ideology but fact. The only thing a successful Igbo would achieve on their own will be a referendum or civil war.

That’s why I still insist that the north won’t allow the sw, ss and se unite. They know a United south would bring about the change the country desperately needs right now and it makes them scared.

I can tell you it’s not north that’s making igbos hate others
The same way South Africans can face white people but lash on blacks due to humiliation
Is the reason igbos can’t face Fulani cause Fulani has humiliated them steadily but they can lash at other tribes
Infact the more Yorubas started to lash them they started transferring aggression to Niger delta

5 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

The the north keep ruling ...we become vice

But you call Yoruba slave for becoming vice looooll
See ehn if this isn’t inferiority complex idk what it is

6 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Conner44: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

At all they are fighting with all southern tribes and want to be Vice President to North they also Never face northerners

I’ve noticed that as this is a ‘faceless’ form ... those who deliberately create monikas using known names like yours can claim to be from delta state but in reality are Zamfara state indigenes. Just to cause confusion and drive propaganda and hatred for the southerners.

Are you from delta state? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Osaze007: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

I’ve noticed that as this is a ‘faceless’ form ... those who deliberately create monikas using known names like yours can claim to be from delta state but in reality are Zamfara state indigenes. Just to cause confusion and drive propaganda and hatred for the southerners.

Are you from delta state? grin

No I’m from Sambisa forest idiot

5 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by mrvitalis(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

3:1 who are the 3 ?

We have north vs south already
For south to win we need to be united
Unity only comes with fairness ...and only an Igbo president is fair

North has vice to offer Igbo's
So u see ...Igbo's decide 2023

3 Likes

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by mrvitalis(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

But you call Yoruba slave for becoming vice looooll
See ehn if this isn’t inferiority complex idk what it is
Yea ...what do I want us to do ..support Yoruba's ? Or compete to divide south vote for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People by Conner44: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

No I’m from Sambisa forest idiot

See what I mean lol

Everyone be careful of this monika. It’s a northerner masquerading as osaze from delta state grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruga Finally Established In Ebonyi State, Herders And Families Arrive In Numbers / The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari / Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.