Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union (29237 Views)

Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by dasparrow: 2:28am On Apr 13, 2022
Shoodboi:
Ukranian and Polish immigration stop Africans, Indians and Arabs from leaving Ukraine but leave the gates wide open for Americans, Europeans and Ukranians.

At some point, African men had to force African women and children into the trains while the men stayed behind.

And the few that manage to cross into Europe are separated from their families, even if the wife is an Ukranian, forced to sign documents in a language they don't understand under the threat of going to prison, and then sent into immigration detention camps for weeks. Why?

Because we don't have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Zelensky should confine his meetings to those that dragged him into this mess and have been sending him weapons.

Other than pure water and catapult, African leaders shouldn't give him anything.

Gbam! You have said it all.

Zalensky, leave Africa alone! We have our own issues to worry about. We want nothing to do with your war!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by obedience4(m): 3:54am On Apr 13, 2022
AfroKnight:
President of a racist country suddenly remembers Africa.

President of a racist country, yet more Africans school in Ukraine than any country in Europe..
Have sense na
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by obedience4(m): 3:58am On Apr 13, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
This man called zelenskyy is a professional beggar.

Shebi you want fight Russia, continue with your fight and leave us alone. Nothing concerned us with your russian fight.

Pls African union, stay out of This. Nothing concerned us there.

African mentality,
Yet you will need EU when you need aid..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by fantasy2018: 4:14am On Apr 13, 2022
How strong is African union.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by obedience4(m): 4:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

This the real war criminals.... This is what Americans use to say when ever they kill civilians during war...... 'Everything is fair in love and war'

So

If you suddenly decide to declare Russia an international aggressor, read these facts and figures. Over 3 million people - that's how many foreigners the US military has killed in 60 invasions of sovereign nations under the pretext of bringing "democracy"?
Cuba (1906) - ?
Nicaragua (1912) - ?
Haiti (1915) - ?
Dominican Republic (1916) - ? 29
Russia (1918) - 2,000
Japan (1945)- 246000
Philippines (1948-1953) - 160,000
Puerto Rico (1950) - 29
Korea (1950-1953) - 570
Guatemala (1954) - 100000
Lebanon (1958) - ?
Panama (1958) - 734
Laos (1959) - 3,000
Haiti (1959) - 2204
Ecuador (1960) - ?
Guatemala (1960) - ?
Dominican Republic (1965) - 2500
Vietnam (1964-1975) - ? 850132
Guatemala (1966) - ?
Indonesia (1966) - ?
Philippines (1966) - ?
Cambodia (1967) - ? 300.000
Laos (1971-1973) - ?
Nicaragua (1972) - ?
El Salvador (1977) - ? 75.000
Grenada (1983) - ?
Libya (1986) - ?
Iran (1980) - ?
Lebanon (1982) - ? 144000
Grenada (1983) - 141
Libya (1986) - 45
Honduras (1988) - ?
Iran (1988) - 290
Virgin Islands (1989) - ?
Panama (1989) - ? 734
Iraq (1991) - ?
Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992 - 1995) - ? 98.000
Somalia (1992 -1994) - ? 1,000
Haiti (1994) - ? 200
Sudan (1998) - ?
Yugoslavia (1999) - 5,700
Afghanistan (2001-2021) - 103000
Iraq (2003-2011) - 690000
Iraq (2011-2017) - 170000
Liberia (2003) - 150000
Pakistan (2004) - 108000
Libya (2011) - 40000
Syria (2013) - 2286
Yemen (2015) - 11000
Cameroon (2015) - ?
Libya (2015) - 1,000
And then there were the color revolutions perpetrated (or thwarted) by the US in Georgia (2003), Ukraine (2004, 2014), Kyrgyzstan (2005), Tunisia (2011), Armenia (2008, 2015), Russia (2010, 2013), Belarus (2020), and Kazakhstan (2022).
The sanctions imposed on the US for this age-old international terrorism are 0.
Judge for yourself. No politics, just numbers.

Bro you ared either stupid or just plain dudie.
I will just highlights some counties to show your stupidity.. I wonder why Anybody who falls for these rubbish,
When did the USA invade Cameroon i 2015??
Liberia civil war the USA never participated.
There are also Korea there. The Korea war was a civil war between the north Korea who were communist inclined and the South Korea who bends towards democracy for emphasis sake the north invaded First and the USA and other countries help The south. Note there was a UN resolution for the USA and other Allies to help the south. Note the Soviet Union and Chinese Cuba, also fought and gave support to the north.
There was a war now you saying the USA killed peoples. grin
Let talk Syria it pains me that you will go on the internet and copy rubbish without checking..
There was demonstration in Syria over the economy.
Then Assad decided to start killing it's people.
Then it turn to a armed conflict.
The united States only enter Syria when Assad backed by Russia used chemical weapons on its citizens, I don't understand you oo it was glaring it was over the net of kids dying of gas inhalation.
Now you said the USA killed peoples in Syria. When the Isis was What the USA targeted in Syria.
You also include Iraq grin what started the gulf war?Iraq invading it's small neighbour Kuwait. And the USA hwr to come to it's aid.
The second Iraq war Saddam, was killing it's people there were systematic genocide. Christians were hanged daily the west had to intervene.
It's funny you also add Japan grin..during world war 2
Japan that is responsible for over 1 million deaths in Asia during the world war 2,. Japanese that has virtually killed rape Chinese girls and took half of China, even going as far as new Zealand and the British Virgin island and even capturing half of the Philippines..if you are a students of history you will know about Pearl harbour, that the Japanese draw the Americans into the war and attack them even when both countries were not at war..
I see Pakistan 2004, when did the USA do anything in Pakistan grin grin.. India and Pakistan had some border war the west were never involved..
I also see Somalia, I will recommended you watch black hawk down,
Somalia there was civil war, you know why this one is really stupid is that it was a UN led intervention.
The Pakistan, the Chinese, and the USA led the UN intervention in Somalia.. And order was restored,
I could go on but niraland has no audio plsfrorm, the united States is not a saint.. Don't get me wrong but a lot of countries you wrote up there are rubbish,
Cheers
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by fxkay1: 4:42am On Apr 13, 2022
But you treated Black Africans badly during this war ??
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by AfroKnight: 4:53am On Apr 13, 2022
obedience4:

President of a racist country, yet more Africans school in Ukraine than any country in Europe..
Have sense na

Like your father refused to have sense abi. What is the correlation between my comment and the nonsense you wrote? Two facts can be true at the same time. Your linear thinking is testament to your poor upbringing. Swerve from my mentions.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by EagleNest(m): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2022
And when Africans want to emigrate they don't rush to Russia or China, they majorly go US, Canada, UK, Europe or USA. angry

Even Buhari doesn't go to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan for health treatment, he goes to UK.

I'm quite surprised by the number of "absenteeism" and "vote against" from Africa alone. That's alot! . Kind of Africa is harbouring a grievance? Or trying to make a statement?

Of course the way Ukraine treated African students who were running away from impending war was condemnable. You don't treat your visitors like that.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Poleski: 5:34am On Apr 13, 2022
His racist country is treating Africans like s*hit.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by alexola20(m): 5:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Theunbothered: 6:17am On Apr 13, 2022
frankson1:

You can't argue sensibly with all these your rant so I'll have to end this.

Make sure you go for your CBT training in preparation for JAMB.

You don't have anything sensible in your head to argue with.

You can't even grab the basic facts of this conflict and reduced an 8 year conflict to a quarrel between neighbours.

Maybe if you left your village and fixed your transistor radio you would be better informed.

Typical semi-educated Nigerian.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by newwater: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=obedience4 post=111897369]

Bro you ared either stupid or just plain dudie.
I will just highlights some counties to show your stupidity.. I wonder why Anybody who falls for these rubbish,
When did the USA invade Cameroon i 2015??
Liberia civil war the USA never participated.
There are also Korea there. The Korea war was a civil war between the north Korea who were communist inclined and the South Korea who bends towards democracy for emphasis sake the north invaded First and the USA and other countries help The south. Note there was a UN resolution for the USA and other Allies to help the south. Note the Soviet Union and Chinese Cuba, also fought and gave support to the north.
There was a war now you saying the USA killed peoples. grin
Let talk Syria it pains me that you will go on the internet and copy rubbish without checking..
There was demonstration in Syria over the economy.
Then Assad decided to start killing it's people.
Then it turn to a armed conflict.
The united States only enter Syria when Assad backed by Russia used chemical weapons on its citizens, I don't understand you oo it was glaring it was over the net of kids dying of gas inhalation.
Now you said the USA killed peoples in Syria. When the Isis was What the USA targeted in Syria.
You also include Iraq grin what started the gulf war?Iraq invading it's small neighbour Kuwait. And the USA hwr to come to it's aid.
The second Iraq war Saddam, was killing it's people there were systematic genocide. Christians were hanged daily the west had to intervene.
It's funny you also add Japan grin..during world war 2
Japan that is responsible for over 1 million deaths in Asia during the world war 2,. Japanese that has virtually killed rape Chinese girls and took half of China, even going as far as new Zealand and the British Virgin island and even capturing half of the Philippines..if you are a students of history you will know about Pearl harbour, that the Japanese draw the Americans into the war and attack them even when both countries were not at war..
I see Pakistan 2004, when did the USA do anything in Pakistan grin grin.. India and Pakistan had some border war the west were never involved..
I also see Somalia, I will recommended you watch black hawk down,
Somalia there was civil war, you know why this one is really stupid is that it was a UN led intervention.
The Pakistan, the Chinese, and the USA led the UN intervention in Somalia.. And order was restored,
I could go on but niraland has no audio plsfrorm, the united States is not a saint.. Don't get me wrong but a lot of countries you wrote up there are

I personaly like this,u try to cross examming and try to appeared un bais by saying America not a saint but in realistic closes perspective America is an oppressor and instigator state.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by softworldsystem(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by obedience4(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2022
AfroKnight:

Like your father refused to have sense abi. What is the correlation between my comment and the nonsense you wrote? Two facts can be true at the same time. Your linear thinking is testament to your poor upbringing. Swerve from my mentions.

Please Go Bleep yourself fool,
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by obedience4(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2022
AfroKnight:

Please Go Bleep yourself f©©l
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Inosky: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2022
The guy foolishly drove his country into useless war with the backing on the West, now his sense is coming back! Russia ain't going to stop any time soon until they have completed their plans!
The only way to bring an end to the war Turkey was foisting you have reneged on it because you're listening to propaganda. Leave Africa out of your war!
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by kabillionaire(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2022
We have our own problems abeg, when has Ukraine ever involved in our struggles?
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
SlliM:

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

How can God bless someone that's killing innocent people, in the name of power, control and pride...
Damn!!
In order words you are saying God Bless boko-Haram...cus that man is a terrorist as as far am concerned..
Na wah oooh

Bush and Obama and Tony Blair killed over one million children in wars so let Me ask you will God bless them.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by omurphy23456: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
He is an international bouncer (Beggar) as been called in The Republic of The Gambia, if he is left to do, he would even beg a new born baby for Arms support to Ukraine. He is absolutely the worse usa puppet president on planet earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by angelfallz(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
True. But the west have always quietly and subtly undermined us
zinaunreal:

Suffering from selfishness and greed . Nobody do you na you dey do yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanzania Shuts Down 5 Hydroelectric Stations To Reduce Excess Electricity / Mass Shooting At Prague University, Czech. 15 Killed, 24 Injured / Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.