Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union (29146 Views)

Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by BigBashiru: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jaisman26:
if i were you i would have denounced your Nigeria citizenship and go and stay in Russia forever. Russia is the aggressor take it or leave it. They both suffered heavy casualties. Your mother Russia with all the mouth watering nuclear weapons still dey fear like chicken �

The West are the aggressors....since the dissolution of the Soviet Union, the West has been trying to destroy Russia so they can recolonize African states.... if you know you know....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by abbey621(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
musicwriter:

I do not speak something I don't know, and I knew you're talking hearsay, not fact. That's why I asked you a source because I know you can't provide it.

Be informed that Ganibal was not a slave, so any source claiming him as a slave is automatically invalid. Ganibal was set free once he got to Russia. He even married the king's daughter!!

What you have to provide to buttress your point is a source of mass enslavement of Africans in Russia.

By the way, now that's it's becoming an academic debate, remember you said it happened during the age of serfdom in Europe. Keep that in mind.

You are arguing for argument sake and not necessarily making any sense, who spoke of mass enslavement? You've just made up a falsehood that was never spoken about. Your point initially was that Africans were not kidnapped and forced into salvery in Russia. When presented with evidence of at least one instance, you started shaking like an epileptic patient.

I gave you a source that shows Gannibal's history and you still sit there and say he was never a SLAVE? Are you okay? Boy was KIDNAPPED from his home in Africa, sold to a Russian noble who later gifted him to Peter the Great. You cannot argue against these facts because it is common knowledge and the mere fact that you haven't accepted that you erred and learned from it shows that this is no longer about intellect but stubborness!

Also to burst your bubble, do you know how many nblacks also were kidnapped and brought to Russia but did not enjoy the grace and benefits that fell on Gannibal? Did you know there was another black kid kidnapped at the same time as Gannibal? I'm tired of arguing my guy, believe what you will!
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by AfroKnight: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
gambojimeta:

Russia is well known as a racist country as well, if not the most racist country in the world.

Two concepts can be true at the same time. Open your brain.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by musicwriter(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
abbey621:

You are arguing for argument sake and not necessarily making any sense, who spoke of mass enslavement? You've just made up a falsehood that was never spoken about. Your point initially was that Africans were not kidnapped and forced into salvery in Russia. When presented with evidence of at least one instance, you started shaking like an epileptic patient.

I gave you a source that shows Gannibal's history and you still sit there and say he was never a SLAVE? Are you okay? Boy was KIDNAPPED from his home in Africa, sold to a Russian noble who later gifted him to Peter the Great. You cannot argue against these facts because it is common knowledge and the mere fact that you haven't accepted that you erred and learned from it shows that this is no longer about intellect but stubborness!

Also to burst your bubble, do you know how many nblacks also were kidnapped and brought to Russia but did not enjoy the grace and benefits that fell on Gannibal? Did you know there was another black kid kidnapped at the same time as Gannibal? I'm tired of arguing my guy, believe what you will!

I am not arguing for argument sake. I actually want to learn from you about the mass enslavement of Africans in Russia as you claimed but you've only been able to cite Ganibal. But sorry, he wasn't a slave by all criteria for definition of a slave.

And remember, my first post which you intruded into, read "When Africa was "the Ukraine of the West" from the 1400's to 1960's, Russia was against the West and the enslavement and colonialism of Africa. Russia had everything to join in the enslavement of Africa but they stayed away. China too".

Russia stayed away!!

Russia stayed away!!

Russia stayed away!!

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Bfly: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
As long as the bomb won't hit that comedian, he would continue to be hell-bent to make himself a hero at the expense of the people's life. All this yeye 21st century heroes shit. They keep f*cking with lives of the people they don't even give a f*ck about just to make themselves names.

I wonder how long this war will linger. Two egoistic men wasting the lives of patriots under the disguise of national interest meanwhile all this shit is about personal ambitions.

Maybe There is something i don't know.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by abbey621(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
musicwriter:

I am not arguing for argument sake. I actually want to learn from you about the mass enslavement of Africans in Russia as you claimed but you've only been able to cite Ganibal. But sorry, he wasn't a slave by all criteria for definition of a slave.

And remember, my first post which you intruded into, read "When Africa was "the Ukraine of the West" from the 1400's to 1960's, Russia was against the West and the enslavement and colonialism of Africa. Russia had everything to join in the enslavement of Africa but they stayed away. China too".

Russia stayed away!!

Russia stayed away!!

Russia stayed away!!

Dude I never argued that Russia participated in mass enslavement, I dare you to show where I did! I simply enlightened you that they had black slaves(Serfs) also, mass or minor it does not matter. You were the one that later said Africans were not kidnapped and brought to Russia, this led me to provide Gannibal as an example.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Father4all: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by frankson1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Theunbothered:

When Fulani herdsmen kill your people in their villages do you discuss with them?

Everyone with a different opinion is Fulani in your warped brain....not surprised though.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by ComeToJesus: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
This guy has practically addressed all the major parliaments and heads of government in all the continents.

Putin is a common criminal who is afraid of his own shadow.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Theunbothered: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
frankson1:

Everyone with a different opinion is Fulani in your warped brain....not surprised though.

Use your sense, how will you negotiate with people who only want to see you dead and take your land?
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by fluffybaby(f): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
He should offer them something. Corrupt African leaders can even open doors for KKK members to openly run their head quarters in Africa for the right price.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by fluffybaby(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
musicwriter:

Russia stayed away!!

Russia stayed away!!

Russia stayed away!!

The average African is lacking in knowledge. They run away from light cos they want to blend in the darkness.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Vicjnr07: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
This comedian foolish president is either on drugs or mentally challenged...

Well at least the pressure has made him to beg Africa lol.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

Go Russia Go Russia.
shutuup!!! But before ukraine was decimated by this animal in craze man skin(PUTIN). U africans do flee to ukraine seekin greener pasture..... Hypocriticals.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by frankson1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Theunbothered:

Use your sense, how will you negotiate with people who only want to see you dead and take your land?

Well, since your head is now cleared from the weed you took earlier, I'll let you know my thoughts.

Zelensky should have been friends with Putin while trying to get what he wants for Ukraine. Maybe a mutual relationship would have done the magic.
Putin had always spoken against the West expansion and whether you believe it or not, it's the main issue here.

The US and her allies are trying to intimidate Russia just as they do other nations and Putin is saying NO!

I don't want to remind you what happened when Mr. Goodluck Jonathan turned down their proposals for Nigeria to legalize gay.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Theunbothered: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
frankson1:

Well, since your head is now cleared from the weed you took earlier, I'll let you know my thoughts.

Zelensky should have been friends with Putin while trying to get what he wants for Ukraine. Maybe a mutual relationship would have done the magic.
Putin had always spoken against the West expansion and whether you believe it or not, it's the main issue here.

The US and her allies are trying to intimidate Russia just as they do other nations and Putin is saying NO!

I don't want to remind you what happened when Mr. Goodluck Jonathan turned down their proposals for Nigeria to legalize gay.

Are you daft?

Putin doesn't want friendship, he wants slaves.

Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 and have been funding rebels to destabilise the east for 8 years.

Friendship with Putin means total isolation and obedience to Russia like in Belarus.

What sort of friendship do you want with someone who continues to disrespect and bully your country?

If Ukraine wants a relationship with the west and not Russia who is that bastard Putin to say no?

Nigerians are nincompoops when it comes to international affairs, no wonder we keep electing foolish leaders.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Snakedoctor1: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by musicwriter(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
abbey621:

Dude I never argued that Russia participated in mass enslavement, I dare you to show where I did! I simply enlightened you that they had black slaves(Serfs) also, mass or minor it does not matter. You were the one that later said Africans were not kidnapped and brought to Russia, this led me to provide Gannibal as an example.

If we're talking serfdom (which had been in Europe since time immemorial) till indentured labor replaced it, then black Europeans (COLCHIANS and MOORS) would also have kept white Russian slaves in Europe because at that time black people haven't lost power completely to Europeans. I've said that before. Any landlord; white or black could own a serf.

Finally, Ganibal was not a slave!! He was indeed set free once upon arrival in Russia.

Ganibal is known for freedom rather than a slave.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by armyofone(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
African troops - a good visa out of Nigeria opportunities.

Y'all should welcome him and listen to what he has to say and start packing your portumatau.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by LogicBomb8: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Its funny hw this racist clowns remember africa simply because the refuce to join the crowd to stone russia to death, africa hav been repeatedly invaded and u did nothing its now your cross dont involve us

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Valobit(f): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
So you remember us now, abi
when Ukranians were maltreating African students, that paid hefty sums of money to school in your country, you didn't know we exist
when Africans froze to death due to the maltreatment meted out to them, you were unaware

abeg carry una matter comot for hia

Kingsnairaland:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/12/ukraines-zelenskyy-requests-address-with-africa-union?fbclid=IwAR05-A_OOMLKkBG_DmAuvGsTEyjPgi7rL5NVLTZZeTMLFUxN3qutanptiss&sf163332803=1

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by panafrican(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
No thanks.
We do not want to meddle in.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by abbey621(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
musicwriter:

If we're talking serfdom (which had been in Europe since time immemorial) till indentured labor replaced it, then black Europeans (COLCHIANS and MOORS) would also have kept white Russian slaves in Europe because at that time black people haven't lost power completely to Europeans. I've said that before. Any landlord; white or black could own a serf.

Finally, Ganibal was not a slave!! He was indeed set free once upon arrival in Russia.

Ganibal is known for freedom rather than a slave.

You're not being truthful and I will not argue with you any longer, someone was kidnapped from his home and sold and you said he was not a slave. Does the fact that he gained freedom and favor from Peter the Great change his origins? How many more people like Gannibal did not get that favor and rather ended up working for a Russian lord? If you don't get this, then forget about it!
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by Panda7(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
this Stoopid racist europeans should leave africa and africans alone and continue making their stupid decision. no be africa send them war or nuclear weapons. one day africa go giant reach her destination. stuupid clowns always feeling superior.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by musicwriter(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
abbey621:

You're not being truthful and I will not argue with you any longer, someone was kidnapped from his home and sold and you said he was not a slave. Does the fact that he gained freedom and favor from Peter the Great change his origins? How many more people like Gannibal did not get that favor and rather ended up working for a Russian lord? If you don't get this, then forget about it!

Ganibal wasn't a slave in Russia. That's a fact. And yes, the fact that he was set free by the Russian king, means that he wasn't a slave in Russia.

You didn't provide evidence for mass enslavement of black people in Russia, that's why I don't believe you.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by abbey621(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
musicwriter:

Ganibal wasn't a slave in Russia. That's a fact. And yes, the fact that he was set free by the Russian king, means that he wasn't a slave in Russia.

You didn't provide evidence for mass enslavement of black people in Russia, that's why I don't believe you.

Yet he was bought by a Russian, buying human beings is not considered slavery...GOT IT! Furthermore you're still on this mass enslavement bullshit? Na you dey argue with yourself bro....Enjoy your ignorance!
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by musicwriter(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
abbey621:

Yet he was bought by a Russian, buying human beings is not considered slavery...GOT IT! Furthermore you're still on this mass enslavement bullshit? Na you dey argue with yourself bro....Enjoy your ignorance!

Not one Russian is known to have stepped foot into Africa for slavery, therefore Russia stayed away from enslavement of Africa. That's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by sweetjohn(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
aribisala0:
USA actually MADE Islamic terrorists. They and Saudis are best buddies they made the Taliban . They armed Sadaam Hussein for decades . They armed those who became ISIS
Seriously, you mean USA use the empty skulls of Muslims to turn themselves to terrorists religions and be killing their own brothers. That means USA is great o
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
This comedian foolish president is either on drugs or mentally challenged...

Well at least the pressure has made him to beg Africa lol.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

Go Russia Go Russia.

Russia is collapsing under the weight of the stupid dictator. They will soon drive him out the kremlin and have him excommunicated.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by able20(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
gambojimeta:
Africa is basically useless.

Ukraine despite being the poorest country in Europe is still a richer country than Nigeria.

I wonder if the Nigerian students miss their universities back in Ukraine.

But still, 7 weeks already and Putin has been struggling to win a war with the poorest country in Europe. grin
7 weeks is nothing compared to 20 years USA and NATO struggled in Afghanistan still they all lost to TALIBAN
NATO--0
TALIBAN - - 4
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2022
gambojimeta:
Africa is basically useless.

Ukraine despite being the poorest country in Europe is still a richer country than Nigeria.

I wonder if the Nigerian students miss their universities back in Ukraine.

But still, 7 weeks already and Putin has been struggling to win a war with the poorest country in Europe. grin

Nothing proves Africa is useless but you and your family members might be an exception

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by amaham(m): 1:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Zelensky should face Russia and leave Africans alone

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union by frankson1(m): 1:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Theunbothered:

Are you daft?

Putin doesn't want friendship, he wants slaves.

Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 and have been funding rebels to destabilise the east for 8 years.

Friendship with Putin means total isolation and obedience to Russia like in Belarus.

What sort of friendship do you want with someone who continues to disrespect and bully your country?

If Ukraine wants a relationship with the west and not Russia who is that bastard Putin to say no?

Nigerians are nincompoops when it comes to international affairs, no wonder we keep electing foolish leaders.

You can't argue sensibly with all these your rant so I'll have to end this.

Make sure you go for your CBT training in preparation for JAMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting / Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.