Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat (9258 Views)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / EFCC Denies Dropping Charges Against Mohammed Adoke / Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Ebubu: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Abemy:

Has Amaechi dropped his presidential ambition for senatorial ambition?
has Umahi dropped his presidential ambition for senatorial ambition?
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by kenzysmith: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
pdp is zoning north, he was informed ahead
how come u knew they were zoning North but the likes of wike, obi,okowa and the rest who purchased form were not? U must be a founding member of pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by ipobarecriminals: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osehnetworld:
It's a pity that Nigerians will never learn.
Today in Nigeria, I believe rumors more than the news itself. Wasn't it amaechi that came out on set and indirectly denied vying for presidency after many rumors: did osinbanjo not declared after many speculations/denial

I stick with the rumor
Umahi is no longer contesting
KNow this and know peace.
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by LasgidyPort: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
Should umahi has stayed at pdp he would have been the front runner not obi. Umahi taught atiku would be given d ticket as usual but South South and east stood their grounds.

Umahi be like see my life

Strangely. His move to the APC made him more popular.
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by PointZerom: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Continue to deceive yourself

You mean APC will give their ticket to a man that can decamp with the mandate?
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Ebubu: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
PointZerom:

You mean APC will give their ticket to a man that can decamp with mandate?
has a sitting president ever decamped ?
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by okorogodwin4(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
The handiwork of Tinubu urchins to distract the most performing governor in Africa but iam for okwute NDI Igbo Peter obi the man to beat I know that the bullion van asslicking criminals will soon attack me

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Doyin2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is Senatorial seat not better for him?
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by PointZerom: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
has a sitting president ever decamped ?

Has a party given their presidential ticket to a governor that decamped almost the time of the election?
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu so desperate but Nigeria has a man finally Allah has not forgotten Nigeria Obi Nigeria in you we will stand

PETER OBI FOR NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Ebubu: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
PointZerom:

Has a party given their presidential ticket to a governor that decamped almost the time of the election?
what do you mean almost?

Umahi has always had excellent relationship with APC even whilst in PDP since his first tenure.

Infact, two years into his first tenure, Buhari visited Ebonyi state and it was not on campaign.

Ebonyi remains the only state in Southern Nigeria where Buhari has visited and spent a night. That shows you he’s not a newcomer in APC.

Besides he came in in 2020. It’s two years now and that’s quite some time. Obasanjo didn’t come into PDP earlier than 2years before he was made candidate in 1999.
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by remigiusizunna(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
they are a click bait company
I'm from Ebonyi state and I can tell you that Umahi has dropped his presidential ambition for senate.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Ebubu: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
remigiusizunna:

I'm from Ebonyi state and I can tell you that Umahi has dropped his presidential ambition for senate.
even his SA has debunked your allegation 30minutes ago.
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Jlow2: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
That how he denied dumping PDP, what has he even gained personally since he joined apc, he thinks northern politicians re lyk the shoe shiners he sees on the streets of abakaliki,that he can deceive,rochas and kalu has not been considered,men with strong friends and investment in the north for over 4decades, abeg make we see road

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Ebubu: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jlow2:
That how he denied dumping PDP, what has he even gained personally since he joined apc, he thinks northern politicians re lyk the shoe shiners he sees on the streets of abakaliki,that he can deceive,rochas and kalu has not been considered,men with strong friends and investment in the north for over 4decades, abeg make we see road
enviousness go quench you!
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by remigiusizunna(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
even his SA has debunked your allegation 30minutes ago.
Were you expecting them to own up to it?
The game is that he's been asked to drop his presidential ambition if he's to survive the court case he has with the PDP ,which he has agreed to.
(Tinubu's hand work)

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by MrBachelor: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Microsports:
it is better he drops and go for senate bcus I don't think he will win the primary Sef
I have a Lenovo laptop for sale(8gb 500hdd core i7 good ba3 life,very neat,price is 120k location is owerri

Pictures

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
body dey inside clothe cool

Pray the Rosary everyday. The Rosary will save you from many evils.
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Ebubu: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Pray the Rosary everyday. The Rosary will save you from many evils.
y?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Ebubu: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
remigiusizunna:

The game is that he's been asked to drop his presidential ambition if he's to survive the court case he has with the PDP ,which he has agreed to.
(Tinubu's hand work)
lol keep believing in your own fantasies while reality keeps forging ahead without you
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Microsports: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
MrBachelor:

Pictures
Message me 08147035683
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

PETER OBI FOR NIGERIA

Peter Obi for Nigeria. Osinbajo can go and be Lagos Gov or spend his time praying for the killings he allowed through silence. Peter Mary Obi.
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by remigiusizunna(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
lol keep believing in your own fantasies while reality keeps forging ahead without you
What is this one saying?
Most of you just believe anything you're being told.
My brother you cannot be more Catholic than the pope.
I'm telling you as an Abakaliki man .
No body is talking about Dave or presidency again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
pdp is zoning north, he was informed ahead

You look like zoning North Atlantic.

Pray daily for yourself and your incoming Presido-

Peter Okwute Obi.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless you
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by PointZerom: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
what do you mean almost?

Umahi has always had excellent relationship with APC even whilst in PDP since his first tenure.

Infact, two years into his first tenure, Buhari visited Ebonyi state and it was not on campaign.

Ebonyi remains the only state in Southern Nigeria where Buhari has visited and spent a night. That shows you he’s not a newcomer in APC.

Besides he came in in 2020. It’s two years now and that’s quite some time. Obasanjo didn’t come into PDP earlier than 2years before he was made candidate in 1999.

Give him the ticket no wahala.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Jlow2: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
enviousness go quench you!
what's there to envy when he has pocketed all citizens of the state, runing street lights on desiel, water fountains in all roundabouts with out water in people's homes, outrageous tax to small businesses,built king David medical skool with state government money, and named it after him self with minimum skool fees of 5million,h w many ebonyian can afford it? Impoverished the citizens the more, many businesses have relocated to Enugu, you there not talk about his government ,ebubegu will visit you, what is thers to be envy of, sumone that will not be even considered minister if apc eventually wins the center

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Ebubu: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jlow2:
what's there to envy when he has pocketed all citizens of the state, runing street lights on desiel, water fountains in all roundabouts with out water in people's homes, outrageous tax to small businesses,built king David medical skool with state government money, and named it after him self with minimum skool fees of 5million,h w many ebonyian can afford it? Impoverished the citizens the more, many businesses have relocated to Enugu, you there not talk about his government ,ebubegu will visit you, what is thers to be envy of, sumone that will not be even considered minister if apc eventually wins the center
has your father achieved any of what he has achieved? If at all u both are not mates
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Abemy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
has Umahi dropped his presidential ambition for senatorial ambition?

I personally did not say Umahi dropped presidential ambition to senatorial one.

But why addressing the issue, you asked if Umahi was Amaechi, this was when I sought clarification as to whether Amaechi has changed his mind. I meant no harm.
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by sammyranking(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
remigiusizunna:

(Tinubu's hand work)

You are right my man. It’s a game plan

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by Onuoha1234(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Both Tinubu and Oshinbajo will beat Umahi in the APC game.and so it is wise to look.for shelter elsewhere.Umahi has political vision.
Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by ZEBrite: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fake news always exist.

Re: 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat by SledgeHammerer: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
U better do so now. Presidential contest don choke ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Copy Of Tinubu's Indictment In Chicago USA / Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano / Anthony Ayine: Revenue Agencies failed to remit N1.6trn into Federation Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.