Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Mrs. Osinachi Saga - Things To Bear In Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mrs. Osinachi Saga - Things To Bear In Mind (205 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / Family Land: My Step elder Brother Wants The Survey Document To Bear His Name / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Osinachi Saga - Things To Bear In Mind by Goodnews1170(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
The Mrs. Osinachi's saga has filled the whole air in the globe especially in Nigeria where her relevance began.

Schools of thought, individuals and even churches have aired their view as touching the saga and everyone seems to be supportive of the aspect that a woman in a life threatening relationship should quit it.

The issues has in deed even made many who have quit their relationship and have sometime in the past hidden their faces to become foolhardy; You can see them now coming out in might to brag that they made the best decision leaving their union.

But as much as It would be wrong to ask either a man or a woman to remain in a relationship that is life-threatening, I feel this saga has had the most lopsided treatment as it stands.

Problems are not solved from their effect but from their roots and causes. Although Osinachi's issues has happened and humanly, one could say that she cannot be seen breathing anymore in this world, it is also important to make contributions that will prevent its likes happening any where, any day.

Yes, we have got to through the whole of our weights hitting the men because the issue's guilt is to a man.

But let me ask: don't we have men who recieve punches from their women's closed fists? Don't we have men who always return late in the night because they would prefer to meet their cantankerous wives already sleeping on bed? Don't we have men who religion has told to pretend that all is well to the third party and remain in the ugly union in positive response to their "for better for worse" vows?

Even if the issue on ground is woman-related, let us try to also bear it in mind that it could have been man-related and respond to it as such.

Now, the youth, I think you have got a whole lot to draw from this well of the happening; you have got to trust God for choosing the right partner and being one too.

This I think is important to avoid Osinachi's kind of story in your future homes where, may be, this time around, it will read - a woman struck her husband, who is making a wave in the country and globe, on a very sensitive area of his body, and the man could not pull through to live. God forbid in advance!

In your thinking as a youth, the greatest bridge that there is to cross is the wedding bridge, not knowing that after the wedding comes the marriage and other realites.

please bear in mind that this Osinachi's issues might be one out of so many. Her issue is only everywhere because she has emerged one of the celebrities in gospel music space and the universe.

Ask yourself this question, "if Osinachi were a nobody practicing a peasant farming in her remote village, will her death have gone beyond the immediate compound or locality where she lived let alone filling the whole space there is in the internet"?

TO THIS, MY ADVICE:

Men, love your wives.

Women, submit to your husbands.

Dear youth, please don't be the next victim. Marry God's will for your life. Don't be in a haste and miss the right spouse. Prevention is better than cure.

The divorced, don't incite people to join your status as their case may differ from yours. As a matter of fact, seek reconciliation where it is feasible.

Again, Spouses, Desist from using your wife or husband as a punching bag because if it leads to any ugly situation (which I may not know), no body will care about what your spouse did to merit the consequences. BE RESPONSIBLE!

MY CONDOLENCES:

To my Mrs. Osinachi, rest in peace.

To the immediate family of Mrs. Osinachi, may God strengthen you to come out of this pain triumphantly.

To her church, Dunamis family, please accept my condolences and may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

To CAN and the global Christian community who is going through emotional trauma losing such a golden voice and inspirational singer, May God comfort us.

Thank you for your time
......Bro. Duruh Gideon O.
Email:
oziduruh@gmail.com
Phone: 08060641170

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dream About Accident / Our Blue Eyes Daughter Is Plus One / Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Was Drunk At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.