Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him (50211 Views)

‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen / Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by shadrach77: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Matured response. This Osimhen guy should calm down. He hasn't achieved half of what Ikepba achieved in his career. We are talking about a former African footballer of the year cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by abobote: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
That Ikpepa talks too much
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Eriokanmi: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Painer:
Very matured response
What do you expect of a rude guy? He's forgotten that Victor ikpeba was even more popular than him in his hay days. Ikpeba fit burn am sef so he gave him a fatherly response. If you watched the match, you'd know Ikpeba was right. He was always being cautious of getting injured. At some point I was like, no be same osimeh we used to know be dis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Kingosytex(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Osimeh will not try to insult an Italian legend who criticizes his game. He showed inferiority complex spurred out of contemptuous familiarity.

I don't see any issue here, Ikpeba is entitled to freedom of speech same as Osimhen.
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Interoma(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
tuzle:
Oshimen sound rudely but he didn't insult him. I have read his message over and over again and I can't find any insult there.

Keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by ceejay10(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Okijajuju1:

This is the most mature thing Ikpeba has ever said since I have known him.

He should never be a pundit again.
should never be a pundit again because he's the first and only pundit to criticise a player? Una go just open mouth they spew nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by derecho(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
insult
speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.

tuzle:
Oshimen sound rudely but he didn't insult him. I have read his message over and over again and I can't find any insult there.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by jclassiq(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
The real question is, what is a pundit?
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by 2braithe: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
tuzle:

"Adiye fufu o mo ara e ni agba" is not an insulat?
Except you are not yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Lamasta(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
After criticism comes encouragement, nice one Ikpeba na senior man you be

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by warlordd(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
If Osihmen hopes to go far in his career, he must develop a large heart to accommodate advice/criticisms, otherwise he should just forget it.
As for Ikpeba, he made my day with his epic response. Full marks to the Prince of Monaco!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Okijajuju1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
ceejay10:
should never be a pundit again because he's the first and only pundit to criticise a player? Una go just open mouth they spew nonsense.

I didn't state why I said he shouldn't be a pundit again. You single handedly jumped to a conclusion all by yourself and proceeded to spew more gibberish from your oral cavity.

Typical characteristics of an intellectually bereft human.
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by rickpat(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
seanwilliam:
switch to mtn
bro..funny enough,it's MTN I'm using...maybe it's the rain down here
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Trackstar: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gullaldo:
Very matured response from him
rule 19 Celestine Nwankwo
The scammer to modify
his Begging post later.ACcount
open today
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
mukina2 Dominique
Oam4j Justwise
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Venom11(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Visasolution048:

For one small matter na it you speak all these English...E be like say na you be Segalink of Nairaland.....
Senior. Man pls b calming down jhor
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Femeto: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
All these super chicks. Idiots didn’t qualify us for World Cup yet dey are abusing legends of the game. Ikpeba fit turn NFF chairman in future. No one knows tmrw.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Franking: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikpeba that can misyarn. Nigerian press used to call him Prince of Monaco then and body go dey catch am. Who knows him in Monaco?

Make the real Prince catch am first.
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by 02Kebreal(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
Of Cox he fvcked up
Who never fvcked up hands in the air
No hands!
Meanwhile..
Earn at least #20,000 as a POS agent.
Sokcash is currently recruiting massively in Nigeria. This post is for agents not for users. Anyone can be an agent as you do not need a POS machine. Just visit
www.sokcash.com and register as an agent.
What is SokCash?
SokCash links licensed financial agents with intending users requesting for cash.

We know how it feels When you want to withdraw cash but:

- You are tired, stressed out, don't feel like going out.
- You are so much in a hurry and you cannot wait for the long queue.
- You get debited by some local machines and you get a dispense error message.
- Your credit card get compromised by untrusted local machines.
- You can not go out on a rainy day to withdraw cash.
- You are with loved ones and you need cash but do not want to spoil the happy moment
These are some reasons why we came together to build SokCash for you. SokCash is a very simple and unique platform where you request for cash, pay and we will link you up with a near by financial agent that will bring the physical cash to you at your door step or close to you within 1-5 minutes without no hassle.

Service Areas
These are the names of the areas we offer services to. This list is updated daily
Nigeria - Abuja,Lifecamp
Nigeria - Abuja,Kado
Nigeria - Abuja,Maitama
Nigeria - Abuja,Wuse
Nigeria - Abuja,Garki
Nigeria - Abuja,Jabi
Nigeria - Abuja,Dutse
Nigeria - Abuja,Kurudu
Nigeria - Abuja,Karu
Nigeria - Abuja,Zauda
Nigeria - Abuja,Gwagwa
Nigeria - Abuja,Wuye
Nigeria - Abuja,Jiwa
Nigeria - Kebbi,Birnin
Nigeria - Abuja,Kubwa
Nigeria - Niger,Madalla
Nigeria - Benin,Newbenin
Nigeria - Niger,Suleja

How to use Sokcash
Watch the video below.
https://youtu.be/dvUrX1hhGpk
Goodluck and congratulations.
Yours truly,
Proudly Canadian

Have U gotten anyone in Suleja?
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Proudlycanadian: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
02Kebreal:

Have U gotten anyone in Suleja?
more agents are needed
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Muhammadson2020: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Now he is talking like somebody that have sense.
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by 02Kebreal(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
more agents are needed

I'm in Suleja
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by ufuosman(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Matured response
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Asianjollof007: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
"Osimhen was rude, he shouldn't have responded". Ronaldo smashed a fan phone and some of you were justifying his silly action, bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Muhammadson2020: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Femeto:
All these super chicks. Idiots didn’t qualify us for World Cup yet dey are abusing legends of the game. Ikpeba fit turn NFF chairman in future. No one knows tmrw.

From Bet9ja Ambassador to NFF Chairman, that would be a massive achievement. I hope he doesn't use that office to discipline the younger victor

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Asianjollof007: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kingosytex:

I don't see any issue here, Ikpeba is entitled to freedom of speech same as Osimhen.

Leave them, some of them would even do worse.
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Mozegee: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok boy see matured response,tuale Victor ikpeba

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by EmmaLege: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikpeba kiss
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by kenzysmith: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikpeba na true say u be abaya he called u undecided
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oshoala doing like the typical Yoruba...
If you are a Nigerian,you will know.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by TruthinAction: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
They should stop reminding us of that loss. The whole team was a shadow of themselves. No fighting spirit. No cohesion. The worse super eagles I have ever watched. Coach Egwuavon no try. He is the worse indigenous coach we ever had. I had vowed within my heart no to watch any match again. I hate mediocrity.
Re: Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him by olisaEze(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
These two would have cuss’d out their entire family tree by now if this is exchange had been between two nairalanders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Mob Aubameyang Lamboghini After Tottenham Win (Photos, Video) / Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa / Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.