Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) (44938 Views)

Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / AY Makun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
I love this guy lifestyle
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
I expected you to say 1 year or two years.

So 20 years no too much?

Gullaldo:
So this man is just 20years my senior and see wetin he don achieve
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jmichael1:
Nah every day dem dey celebrate dis bday...

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by rtdCivilservant: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
EnergyEnergy:
HBD Mr. Philanthropist
Abeg I never chop since morning and we have math paper tomorrow, pls anyone help a bro
Zenith bank
Moyo
Oya collect 5k. Let me know when u receive it.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Use do wetin? U be capital mugu

Hezmatosky:

Person like u dem dey use angry
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Nekky5(f): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Happy birthday sir! I pray that you will live to reap and enjoy all that you have sown in all ramifications. More years of celebrations in good health!
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Lightorder: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gullaldo:
No big deal. With God on ones side a man can achieve all that in 5 years...
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emoney celebrated 40th years , who looks younger amongst them.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by gift2xl: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Happy birthday.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Happy birthday odogwu
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fowl yansh go soon open

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Trustedpronet: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
qekng40:
A true giver, happy birthday the real Odogwu, Obi Cubana smiley

I envy your kind gestures.... keep it up!

How much em don give you sir?
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by kenzysmith: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
That shoe wey he wear cost pass Lexus rx 360
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Mandela887(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
farouk2much:
Who be this obi cubana...??
I mean what type of celebrity he is..??
Is he a musician..?
Is he an actor..??
Is he a footballer...?
Is he a business man..?
Is he a politician..?
Or is he a yahoo boy..?
I guess u don't have a career yet,reason u are so useless to ask this dump question
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by izubext007: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
I see him celebrating his � th birth day.
More life bro
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by tienegem(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Happy 47th Birthday to real Odogwu.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Emola12(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Happy birthday to the CEO of ODOGWU BITTERS
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by nomenclature(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
You think 20 years na beans
Gullaldo:
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Psychokinetic: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gullaldo:
Calm down… 20 years is a long time.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Ademola47(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gullaldo:

20 years is what you call 'just'?
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hezmatosky:

Person like u dem dey use angry

Use do watin undecided
Una wan start abi angry
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by karmaolu1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
The guy likes smilling. HBE
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Ddje: 1:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Happy Birthday Odogwu Cubana.

You're really a God sent to many families across the Globe. ❤️☑️
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by CountVersailles(f): 1:16am On Apr 13, 2022
Many will not realize that this guy is a criminal. I'm waiting for David Hundeyin to dig the dirt on him. He wasn't just invited to EFCC for no reason. Guy is also probably into drugs and money laundering. He may have stopped sha. But it's common knowledge that's how he started. But in Nigeria, just do little philanthropy here and there and you will have enough supporters for the authorities to look like haters when they come after you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:47am On Apr 13, 2022
CountVersailles:
Many will not realize that this guy is a criminal. I'm waiting for David Hundeyin to dig the dirt on him. He wasn't just invited to EFCC for no reason. Guy is also probably into drugs and money laundering. He may have stopped sha. But it's common knowledge that's how he started. But in Nigeria, just do little philanthropy here and there and you will have enough supporters for the authorities to look like haters when they come after you.
are you done?oya carry your envy, jealousy, bitterness,poverty and stupidity to another topic.tanx
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by dreamcometrue: 2:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
I know say afonjas go dey wish him death in their wicked heart.
Obi may God guide and protect you from afo ja occutic juju's.in Jesus name amen.
Very tribalistic cowords. tongue tongue

But, is this not a dumb statement by you? What led to this and why would Yoruba people suddenly wish death upon someone who is thriving.

Some of you're just senseless, I'm not sure why. And this explains why many of you're where you're.

You even had the guts to call the name of Christ in vain. Some of you're just really rubbish - but I don't blame you guys. Some of you're just so poorely educated.

Rubbish.

HBD to Obi Cubana, and well done for the philantropic gestures we hear he engages in. Some of us want to have a lot too, so that we can make such gestures in large ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Cubana Takes Down Mercy's Moët Endorsement Photos From His Page / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.