Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) (44959 Views)

Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / AY Makun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by benixtoski: 2:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Happy birthday great man�
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by MichaelUweh(m): 3:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Happy birthday big brother Obi Cubana
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 4:37am On Apr 13, 2022
This guy supposed go contest for governorship, for him state
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:55am On Apr 13, 2022
dreamcometrue:

But, is this not a dumb statement by you? What led to this and why would Yoruba people suddenly wish death upon someone who is thriving.

Some of you're just senseless, I'm not sure why. And this explains why many of you're where you're.

You even had the guts to call the name of Christ in vain. Some of you're just really rubbish - but I don't blame you guys. Some of you're just so poorely educated.

Rubbish.

HBD to Obi Cubana, and well done for the philantropic gestures we hear he engages in. Some of us want to have a lot too, so that we can make such gestures in large ways.

Don't mind them, sometimes you wonder how some of them even graduated from secondary schools
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Benny6944: 4:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Happy Birthday To Omere Oha One Of Oba. More life and more funds to your account
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by EnergyEnergy(m): 4:57am On Apr 13, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Oya collect 5k. Let me know when u receive it.
I have seen the 2k sir, thank you sir
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Originalsly: 5:03am On Apr 13, 2022
Hmmm ..... I wonder why Dubai is no longer the destination for such celebration.
Can someone say what he does to earn money to be a philanthropist?
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Whiteways: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Ask your ancestors
farouk2much:
Who be this obi cubana...??
I mean what type of celebrity he is..??
Is he a musician..?
Is he an actor..??
Is he a footballer...?
Is he a business man..?
Is he a politician..?
Or is he a yahoo boy..?
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by JUMO95: 5:29am On Apr 13, 2022
happy birthday sir. more life to you
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Afolabimills(m): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Happy birthday boss
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Onogiede(m): 5:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Happy birthday to you Obi, the hope of the hopeless Nigeria,.. More success in Jesus name.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by rex21: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2022
Gullaldo:
So this man is just 20years my senior and see wetin he don achieve
Just 20 years ??
Abegi relax my guy, nor go give yourself B.p
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Timagex:
Father lord, bless me so that I can be a blessing to others. cool

Happy birthday chief!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE! I'M THE CREATIVELY CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHER YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.... cheesy

You are already blessed and God will bless you more.
Don't wait until you become as rich as Obi Cubana before you start to give, generosity is a virtue, once it's lacking , even if you become Bill Gates tomorrow you won't give. You can start to give from the little you have right now.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2022
jaybenugo:
Nigerian businessman and philanthropist, Obi Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 47th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

He shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcPDEntInuu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hmm 47 years obi no be small pikin ooo, happy birthday Sir
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Comradewale: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Happy 47th Birthday to real Odogwu.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by Timagex(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
awoluyi:

You are already blessed and God will bless you more.
Don't wait until you become as rich as Obi Cubana before you start to give, generosity is a virtue, once it's lacking , even if you become Bill Gates tomorrow you won't give. You can start to give from the little you have right now.

Yes sir. Thanks so much...
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) by caspersacademy: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Travel to 120 countries visa free with Mauritius passport. You can always reach out for more info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo: 'Fine Girls Like Us, We No Dey Hustle, Nah Them Dey Rush Us' (Pics) / Kcee Accused Of Cheating On His Wife Over Controversial Photo With Lady In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.