Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In (1398 Views)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / A Public Or Private University - Please Which Should I Go For? / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by tellsblinks(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
My name is Paul Light. A student of NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY

I'll like to visit covenant university ENGINEERING RESEARCH LABORATORY, to at least explore the different opportunities as well learn the basic informations available

Secondly I'll like to do my industrial training (internship) at the laboratory. Aim is to rekindle my interest in Research

I wonder if this is possible?

If it is? please tell me how I can do it.

I'll much appreciate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by ndukwejoe(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
please go through your grammar
Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by tellsblinks(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
ndukwejoe:

The importance of reviewing your write up before clicking the "submit button" Is really underrated.

Thank you I've made corrections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by colonelwealth(m): 2:12am On Apr 13, 2022
tellsblinks:
My name is Paul Light. A student of NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY

I'll like to visit covenant university ENGINEERING RESEARCH LABORATORY, to at least explore the different opportunities as well learn the basic informations available

Secondly I'll like to do my industrial training (internship) at the laboratory. Aim is to rekindle my interest in Research

I wonder if this is possible?

If it is? please tell me how I can do it.

I'll much appreciate

Follow your passion vigorously.
Kudos.
Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by Bornbiafra: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
ndukwejoe:
what's the correlation between his grammar and his intent.....

Were you able to understand him?....that's the basis of communication

2 Likes

Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by Living05: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
There is nothing like Engineering research lab. Each faculty/program has a number of labs dedicated to different areas of that program. So you have to be more specific about the program you want to do your internship in. For the internship, you will need to write to the school/department and see whether they will take you but I doubt they will.

1 Like

Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by Living05: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Proper grammar and punctuation makes understanding much easier. Sometimes meaning is lost when the write up lacks the adequate punctuation and grammar structure.
Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by Contekbbc: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ok
Shebi you're a native speaker.
Attention seeking mofo

Living05:

Proper grammar and punctuation makes understanding much easier. Sometimes meaning is lost when the write up lacks the adequate punctuation and grammar structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by Living05: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Contekbbc:

Ok
Shebi you're a native speaker.
Attention seeking mofo

SMH
Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by Contekbbc: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
You can continue to shake your head from now till tomorrow.
It won't change the fact that you're an attention seeking mofo.
I said what I said!

Living05:

SMH
Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by Authoreety: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na we dey here
Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by tellsblinks(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Authoreety:
Na we dey here

Are you schooling there? Can you tell me the processes for applying?
Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by tellsblinks(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Living05:
There is nothing like Engineering research lab. Each faculty/program has a number of labs dedicated to different areas of that program. So you have to be more specific about the program you want to do your internship in. For the internship, you will need to write to the school/department and see whether they will take you but I doubt they will.
thank you for these... So where do I start from? Do you have the mail address? Or should I submit manually to the offices? Can I enter the school premises?

Do you mind? If I send you a mail?
Re: If you schooled in Covenant University? Please Come In by tellsblinks(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Thank you for standing in my defense. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

My Father Is Rich But I'm Broke, FUK 400 Level Student Commit Suicide (photos) / ************************* / Jamb 2007 Postponed To May 5: How True Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.