Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) (3178 Views)

Thiefnub Wet Himself Again In Oyo Yesterday (Photos) / Tinubu Or Tinubu, Their Worst Nightmare / Saraki: Apc’s Nightmare, Presidency’s Mortal Fear By Jude Ndukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin

30 Likes 150 Shares

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by belente(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmm, you are looking for trouble.it is like you don't want some people to sleep this night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by Sergio104(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
undecided.....Op I thought you are Yoruba and a one nigerianist??

Omo you guys ain't united ooh.

well wetin concern me undecided.

Tinubu and osinband are just bunch of goners.

we will be entertained cheesy.

Peter Obi 2023.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by r4bbit: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sergio104:
undecided.....Op I thought you are Yoruba and a one nigerianist??

Omo you guys ain't united ooh.

well wetin concern me undecided.

Tinubu and osinband are just bunch of goners.

we will be entertained cheesy.

Peter Obi 2023.
you have not made any point..
you've only had shown how tribalistic you are.

..fvck sentiments-
-we need people who will get the job done.-
angry MuMu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by Sergio104(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
r4bbit:

you have not made any point..
you've only had shown how tribalistic you are.

..fvck sentiments-
-we need people who will get the job done.-
angry MuMu

Son,if you trend this part.... you gonna loose your life.

May I give you a yard for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by a4cube: 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why not promote your Candidate and leave Asiwaju out of it

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by olabukola: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin
Why do you ipob like finding problem where there is non. PYO and BAT will shock you guys at the last hour. Mark my word.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by obinnajohnson: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2022
I don't know exactly what this man wants. Why is he desperately stressing himself to become president instead of enjoying his loot in peace?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2022
olabukola:
Why do you ipob like finding problem where there is non. PYO and BAT will shock you guys at the last hour. Mark my word.

go through the guy's posts before blaming ipob for your weak erection..

9 Likes

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by Psychokinetic: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2022
olabukola:
Any small thing Afonja skullars don call ipob like it’s some safe word y’all use when sodomizing each other. The OP is your fellow Afonja lover so be calming down grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2022
olabukola:
Lol
Even PYO is Ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by MacBan: 1:17am On Apr 13, 2022
Give it up for the Riverine attire cheesy cheesy
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by IamNat: 4:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbanjo the man,
Tinubu the man,
Fayemi the man,
Fayose the man, etc.

They are all brothers.
grin grin grin grin
Yoruba amaka
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by globalresource: 4:34am On Apr 13, 2022
U sha wan to cause wahala for my osibanjo
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by BabanawanGod: 4:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Bombo clart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnl_h-TLmX0
This song is in solidarity with the freedom fighters, for EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE the people of Nigerians needs equal rights and Justice, the killing must stop immediately, we move
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by CaptainAyub: 4:43am On Apr 13, 2022
IamNat:
Osinbanjo the man,
Tinubu the man,
Fayemi the man,
Fayose the man, etc.

They are all brothers.
grin grin grin grin
Yoruba amaka
Yellowba are united
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by IamNat: 4:52am On Apr 13, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Yellowba are united

Yes they are
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by VandalSavage(m): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2022
wink

Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by r4bbit: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Sergio104:

Son,if you trend this part.... you gonna loose your life.

May I give you a yard for now.

lol

Na me Na me Na who I be... I'm not ur son.
your comments was tribalistic you should'v known that.
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by yuping(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2022
undecided both of them are loosing.
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by nnamdi640: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
olabukola:
Some people can't just reason properly. How do you know that Mr Op is from the east, again his post shows that he is in support of PYO. Am sure the hatred some people have towards Igbos made them not to reason properly.
Re: Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Here is Tinubu below leaving the group chat grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally / Peter Obi Dances In "Tinubu's Lagos" As He Campaigns (Pics) / Abuja Is Not A ‘no Man’s Land’, FCT Natives Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.