Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally (3180 Views)

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / More Pics: Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Storms Osun Labour Party Guber Campaign / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by ryloy: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peter Obi's Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally Turnout

https://twitter.com/adesina_adele/status/1547262368824139776

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by budaatum: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

I went looking for Labour Party website to see how to give them money but could not find them which just shows how much labouring needs to be done to realise a bright Nigerian future, and just thinking about all the jobs that will be created alone makes my Obidient mouth water.

If anyone knows where Labour Party accept PayPal please let me know while I patiently wait to invest my money and the sweat of my brow where my Obidient self is.

Beware of fraudulent sites though!
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Africana1123(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Labour in vain

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Dmiller123: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ti won ba wa ilu ti owo ti bawon je ba ebi won je lori oro oselu osun state is the best.
translate it yourself, if you need money before u see mr peter obi. They never tell you that you are a failure.
#NIGERIAISOBIDIENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Unzerious: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Labouring in Wails embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by SmartPolician: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peter Obi should focus on presidential election for now. If he succeeds, he will work with state chapters of the party to ensure that Labour Party grows across the states of the country.
Truth be told, it will be hard for anyone to win elections without money in Nigeria today.

However, as president, he is already popular and selling Labour Party becomes easy. He will also enlighten people on the need to not accept Greek gifts from politicians. Besides, many politicians will decamp to his party if Nigerians see him doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Africana1123(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Babaken:

Is like stealing is part of your hubby.
That's why you don't like work.
try get sense

Biafra youth grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Babaken(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
try get sense

Biafra youth grin
with all your sense look at the kind person you are campaigning for tout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by IamWonderful: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
it is a lie
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Afterall, Tinubu was right

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by MarketDispatch: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=budaatum post=114701947][/quote]

https://labourparty.com.ng/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by SIMONEKPA7: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
smiley
Obi needs to do more... Election is not won on social media and his supporters should double up and go for campaigns and not on Twitter insulting people.
I am disappointed by this crowd.. I expect the obedients to storm the airport to welcome him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Africana1123(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Babaken:
with all your sense look at the kind person you are campaigning for tout.
so I should campaign for obi china ? Him tu lie grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Babaken(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
sorry Peter Obi don't need tout around him.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Dmiller123: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Your gentle messiah go still off cloth for you, na dere u go no say,this man is mad ooo grin
#NIGERIAISOBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by LegendHero(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
This rally is a great example to people.

—We usually always blame people until we are in their shoes and we will understand why they are like that.

—Most of these politicians are intelligent too and infact most of them also school here/abroad and are very successful. Yet, they can’t do without what we citizens thought to be corruption with respect to election.

—In Nigeria, the people dictate the tune. If you like speak queens English, if you don’t give them an incentive to show up, even if they like you pass the pope, na only few go show up.

—It is very easy to sit in your room and tweet and like. But it’s very hard to devote time and resources to show up. That’s why politicians usually give people incentive to show up inclusive of their supporters. Many will promise but only few will live up to the promise to show.

The citizens dictate for the politicians and that affect how the politicians them self respond. It will be hard to mobilize 15k people easily except if it is for an ethnic cause or religious cause.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by budaatum: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

https://labourparty.com.ng/

I found that page but 'gi me money' was not there then so I sent them an email but no response yet. Guess they were busy and have now added it though now I've tried it it doesn't quite seem to work.

A more money hungry yahoo party would have had gi me money right on top and it would be the only bit that worked!

I'll obidiently wait patiently. Thank you. Downloaded membership in the meantime.

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by budaatum: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Official Labour Party Twitter Handle.

Labour Party is Nigeria's frontline Political Party for Social Democrats.

https://twitter.com/NgLabour

Follow please. It is you labouring.

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by MarketDispatch: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

I found that page but 'gi me money' was not there then so I sent them an email but no response yet. Guess they were busy and have now added it though now I've tried it it doesn't quite seem to work.

A more money hungry yahoo party would have had gi me money right on top and it would be the only bit that worked!

I'll obidiently wait patiently. Thank you. Downloaded membership in the meantime.

I spoke with the Admin.... Obi has not asked for Donations yet or given approval yet to avoid opposition Fraudsters cashing out with different fake donation websites. That is why the donate button has not been activated. Admin said Further progress reports will be communicated..

b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by budaatum: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

I spoke with the Admin.... Obi has not asked for Donations yet or given approval yet to avoid opposition Fraudsters cashing out with different fake donation websites. That is why the donate button has not been activated. Admin said Further progress reports will be communicated..

Not exactly what we'd call the typical Nigerian way.

The transformation has happened already!
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Ulunne777(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin

Op sorry,PO is our focus.
It must be hard to market your Bobo Chicago as seen from your WhatsApp group today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by crackhouse(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peter obi supporters are only interested in the presidential election cos obi is the only person they know. Any other person trying to ride to victory through labour party for other positions is on his own...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=budaatum post=114701947][/quote] hold on the will announce it soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:
Peter Obi's Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally Turnout

https://twitter.com/adesina_adele/status/1547262368824139776
you fucking crop my post to mock peter obi here undecided Bleep u
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by GoooodHardDick: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerians must stand up and reject this drug dealing lunatic called Tinubu.

keep religion and ethnicity aside and ask yourself if Tinubu is the right man for the job. Nobody can say anything good about Tinubu, there is nothing good about this man.

Obi 2023! Inshallah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
What i see is the voice of a Tinubu supporter in the body of a peter obi supporter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Labour in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by Prudoh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Labour in progress
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by MikeofAfrica: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi should focus on presidential election for now. If he succeeds, he will work with state chapters of the party to ensure that Labour Party grows across the states of the country.
Truth be told, it will be hard for anyone to win elections without money in Nigeria today.

However, as president, he is already popular and selling Labour Party becomes easy. He will also enlighten people on the need to not accept Greek gifts from politicians. Besides, many politicians will decamp to his party if Nigerians see him doing well.

The presidency is like the roof of a house while the Governorships of the 36 states are the structures of the house.
Hence you are simply asking Peter Obi to roof a house that has not been built. Buhari learnt the hard way in CPC and has to merge with parties that has structures before he won in 2015.
Obi will perform well in 2023 election becos he is credible but he cannot win. The present Labour party cannot take him to Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Complain Bitterly About Osun Labour Campaign Rally by IgOga(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yahoo boys go cash out with this online donations....many Obi donation links be going straight to alayes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dances In "Tinubu's Lagos" As He Campaigns (Pics) / Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) / Can I Get Deported From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.