Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George (10261 Views)

2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) / “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

For educational purposes and the sake of enlightenment on his eligibility can one of Peter Obi's supporters kindly mentions Peter Peter Obi's achievements and Legacy projects for 8 years governing Anambra State

What are his Land Mark achievements
Where are his Legacy projects

Stop littering your ignorance all over the place. Google is your friend. It was even released on Nairaland a month ago.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by odomanis: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Let bode george convince atiku, saraki, wike and pdp delegates first.

I see the ticket already in atiku hands.

At least, most Lagos PDP delegates are loyal to Bode George. He seems an Asset to Obi.
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Donshegxy10(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2022
odomanis:

At least, most Lagos PDP delegates are loyal to Bode George. He seems an Asset to Obi.

just like in 2018 i believe it will still boils down to the highest bidder.
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by frog12: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
he may face problems from military men and bureaucrats that are flip-flopping
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Mooh247: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Maryjane001:

Stop littering your ignorance all over the place. Google is your friend. It was even released on Nairaland a month ago.

Can't you respect your self and act civil like someone educated with little bit of sense

With this kind of attitude nobody is gon vote that Pandora I guarantee you that
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by VoiceofDPeople: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Too much talk and no action.
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by CSNg: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

For educational purposes and the sake of enlightenment on his eligibility can one of Peter Obi's supporters kindly mentions Peter Peter Obi's achievements and Legacy projects for 8 years governing Anambra State

What are his Land Mark achievements
Where are his Legacy projects

Be more worried about your pissy píssy oluwole fake certificate holder cum bullion van scare crow who will be thrown to the trash during the APC primaries.
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Mooh247: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
CSNg:

Be more worried about your pissy píssy oluwole fake certificate holder cum bullion van scare crow who will be thrown to the trash during the APC primaries.

Typical

My question is only for sound minds that give facts logically
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Can't you respect your self and act civil like someone educated with little bit of sense

With this kind of attitude nobody is gon vote that Pandora I guarantee you that
Before you stretch your fingers to type thrash, DYOR or at least throw a question , so people who have ideas about it would keep you informed.

Your cluelessness shows you know nothing about his achievements that even past and present governors in Anambra haven't achieved even half of what he did.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by zoedew: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
WE UNDERSTAND YOU. THE SPLIT CONTRACTS WILL BE WELL CONCEALED! #panamapapers
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Houstency(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Una dey try wella to dey reply idiots like Mo.. and Om.. Ignore them and allow dem wallow in their unfounded stupidity!
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Mooh247: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maryjane001:

Before you stretch your fingers to type thrash, DYOR or at least throw a question , so people who have ideas about it would keep you informed.

Your cluelessness shows you know nothing about his achievements that even past and present governors in Anambra haven't achieved even half of what he did.

Did your name get called in my mention or you are just another poorly trained kid looking for attention from strangers on the internet?!

Logically access yourself and ask if your response to my comment shows any form of intelligence or character?!

Me ;

Your comment ; Before you stretch your fingers to type thrash, DYOR or at least throw a question , so people who have ideas about it would keep you informed

I still wonder how a sane person would just foolishly jump into others comment and start acting like nuisance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Simplythebest: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hope you are enjoying the change
BSdetective:
Peter Obi can only get endorsements from ex-convicts, political jobbers and traitors in Yorubaland.
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Did your name get called in my mention or you are just another poorly trained kid looking for attention from strangers on the internet?!

Logically access yourself and ask if your response to my comment shows any form of intelligence or character?!

Me ;

Your comment ; Before you stretch your fingers to type thrash, DYOR or at least throw a question , so people who have ideas about it would keep you informed

I still wonder how a sane person would just foolishly jump into others comment and start acting like nuisance
Nuisance you say?. That should be you. Cuz I don't waste my time masturbating and wailing over threads that talk about Peter Obi on a daily.

Why waste my time dealing with a narrow minded person like you?. Your comments alone exposes the kind of person you are. Your kind were among those that brought this present govt into power and is willing to make same mistakes in 2023.
You claim to be sane?. DYOR or you can chose to HODL to your irritating sense of ignorance while you delude urself to be sophisticated and enlightened.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
yyba:
And BODE GEORGE you forgot to add both of you are criminals

See picture of the real criminal. Bullion van thief who gives you 30k stipend every month so that you can afford plates of amala and ewedu and not die of hunger

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Mooh247: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maryjane001:

Nuisance you say?. That should be you. Cuz I don't waste my time masturbating and wailing over threads that talk about Peter Obi on a daily.

Why waste my time dealing with a narrow minded person like you?. Your comments alone exposes the kind of person you are. Your kind were among those that brought this present govt into power and is willing to make same mistakes in 2023.
You claim to be sane?. DYOR or you can chose to HODL to your irritating sense of ignorance while you delude urself to be sophisticated and enlightened.

Can you please stop qouting me

This is becoming obsessive and embarassing wailing all over my mention... I don't know you and a don't give a damn about your opinion

So move on and keep it civil
Bye
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by eedhrisademola(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Me ;

'KUDOS TO THE LEARNED'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by yyba: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

See picture of the real criminal. Bullion van thief who gives you 30k stipend every month so that you can afford plates of amala and ewedu and not die of hunger

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
But you are not competent and visible to become president but just to remain a Dustbin in Lagos.

Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Obi remains the best
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Mivici: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Peter obi is the man
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by franudi: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Correct talk.
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Poleski: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Obi is the best candidate.
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Qoko: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
You have spoken well but try your best to convince Atiku and co
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by jude79(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okay cheesy

Yet he couldn't show this competence in Anambra.

Why will anybody listen to asari, a man that built his investment in Benin republic instead of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by 1867s: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Typical

My question is only for sound minds that give facts logically
[/s]
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by 1867xxx: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Me ;

[/s]
Re: 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George by Areaboy2(m): 2:09am On Apr 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
I'm not sure this one knows the meaning of the word "bigotry". What has bigotry got to do with that remark or the picture?

Kid just saw a word somewhere and decided to test the microphone with it.

Obi Borehole Pandora is a walking, breathing, and living catalogue of failure. Know this, know peace. Besides, Atikwu won't allow him smell that ticket smiley

Again, people like you that talk and think on the surface, deserve that god forsaken country the way it is.
enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains / Tax Suit: Tension In Abia As Appeal Court Delivers Judgment Sept 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.