Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night (895 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director / Throwback I Have Fulani Blood In Me My Grandfather Is A Sheik ... FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by AustineE1: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
I think this is the height of insensitivity, Tinubu who is campaigning for votes to be the president of Nigeria through the platform of the ruling APC party,has continued in the culture of impunity and gross disregard of the poor masses the APC is known for.
Tinubu visited Jos Plateau state to sympathise with sheik Jingiri who was bereaved and never thought it wise to also visit Kanam and its environs where over 70 natives were massacred over night and properties worth millions of naira lost,even if the visit to Kanam were to be there usual political gimmick,it is worth it.Well, for Tinubu and his ilks,all that matters most are characters and political actors whom they think can attract votes for them,while the fate of the poor masses is inconsequential,as long as there illusive dream of presidency is assured.

Good enough 2023 is by the corner,if we are lucky to have election,only then we shall let them know that you can't fool all the people,all the time.
We as a nation can never be blessed with the grace of prosperity if we keep enthroning our oppressors into the position of leadership. It is now time to get it right! Nigerians are not slaves that loves there chains!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by yyba: 2:05am On Apr 13, 2022
Nonsense is TINUBU the commander in chief or is he the army or defence chief
AustineE1:
I think this is the height of insensitivity, Tinubu who is campaigning for votes to be the president of Nigeria through the platform of the ruling APC party,has continued in the culture of impunity and gross disregard of the poor masses the APC is known for.
Tinubu visited Jos Plateau state to sympathise with sheik Jingiri who was bereaved and never thought it wise to also visit Kanam and its environs where over 70 natives were massacred over night and properties worth millions of naira lost,even if the visit to Kanam were to be there usual political gimmick,it is worth it.Well, for Tinubu and his ilks,all that matters most are characters and political actors whom they think can attract votes for them,while the fate of the poor masses is inconsequential,as long as there illusive dream of presidency is assured.

Good enough 2023 is by the corner,if we are lucky to have election,only then we shall let them know that you can't fool all the people,all the time.
We as a nation can never be blessed with the grace of prosperity if we keep enthroning our oppressors into the position of leadership. It is now time to get it right! Nigerians are not slaves that loves there chains!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by trutharena: 2:46am On Apr 13, 2022
AustineE1:

The sheikh brother died too and tinubu went on a condolence visit.

If Tinubu visits the victims in Kanam, it will be you people that will start another wailing that he is campaigning with people’s death and etc.

Leave the man alone. He is not the president nor the state governor. He is a private citizen and he can choose to do what he wants.

When he visited Kaduna and donated money to the victims, weren’t you same people saying he’s doing eye service?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by nzeobi(m): 4:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Trader moni vs bullion van

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by BabanawanGod: 4:30am On Apr 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnl_h-TLmX0
This song is in solidarity with the freedom fighters, for EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE the people of Nigerians needs equal rights and Justice, the killing must stop immediately, we move

Just to gain flavour and support,But this killing must stop
Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by Yankee101: 5:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Serious insensitivity
He's quiet about fulani bandits
And he wants to be president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

The sheikh brother died too and tinubu went on a condolence visit.

If Tinubu visits the victims in Kanam, it will be you people that will start another wailing that he is campaigning with people’s death and etc.

Leave the man alone. He is not the president nor the state governor. He is a private citizen and he can choose to do what he wants.

When he visited Kaduna and donated money to the victims, weren’t you same people saying he’s doing eye service?
yes... Is he not doing eye service?
Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by PlayerMeji: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2022
I think some people think by analyzing and over emphasizing on Bola's every move will make people hate him but they are in other ways creating visibility for his candidacy.

Tinubu did this, Tinubu said that..

You and I know that all these things he is doing is what your candidate will still do in due season.
Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by West1side: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Both beta than Pandora money the bastard kleptomaniac criminal Peter Peter Obi took abroad.

nzeobi:
Trader moni vs bullion van

Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by nzeobi(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2022
West1side:
Both beta than Pandora money the bastard kleptomaniac criminal Peter Peter Obi took abroad.

Take your frustrations else where, Peter Obi is not the cause of your problems

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visited A Sheik In A City Where Over 70 Natives Were Killed Over Night by LordIsaac(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2022
I almost mentioned it. I thought no one noticed. These politicians are all the same.

(1) (Reply)

The Humble Nature Of Peter Obi Makes The North Now To Sing His Praises / APC Presidential Primary: Programme Of Event / You Have No Where To Hide Soludo Warns Unknown Gunmen PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.