Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal (22696 Views)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by vicfajeze: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2022
A Yoruba man's trademark
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by izubext007: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2022
An hungry man is what?
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by femmoy(m): 6:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Chipink:

Even their christians

You this mad cheap lay,you're here again ranting your usual nonsense. After the altercation we had 3yrs ago,I thought you'd have gotten sense now but the reverse is the case, your sense keeps deteriorating.

Osinachi's husband is what? Ode

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by poweredcom(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Everybody is angry
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by Youngqueen(f): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Demon. Beating a pregnant woman. He is insanely insane. And you're fasting o! You better swallow eba this morning. Ewu. Oniranu
bomb24:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/ramadan-man-beats-pregnant-wife-to-stupor-over-meal/

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by Shedrack777: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

A Hungry Man is an Angry Man.
An Angry Man is a Temporary Mad Man.

RIP HungerBad
which hungerbad are you talking about? hope he's not the one on nairaland?
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by francotunsco: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Women can bring out the beast in any sane man! Cooking of food for your husband is part of your primary duties to your husband, atleast as a Yoruba family. The poor man was utterly frustrated and helplessly goofed (beating a PREGNANT woman). Shame!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by smemud(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Desusi:
Where is the love he has for his wife in this season of Ramadan? He must have read satanic verses before this action.Do we do evil that good may come?Its indeed religion of piece.
u just confirm to us that u have no brain,woman beater has no religion, they are every where,idiot.Bringing religion to everything.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by vicfajeze: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2022
Allah pls,help us remove the Yoruba nation from nigeria because of their waywardness.Just because of ordinary gaari and kulikuli 4one 2beat one's wife? YORUBA NA BARAWO NI
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by OlawaleBammie: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Afonj.. moozlems need to learn how to control their anger.
direct ur speech to women beaters cus osinachi husband and her children are included, they gather hand kill am chop, those canibals

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by OlawaleBammie: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Chipink:
Yoruba man so despite fasting u still beat ur wife.
Yeye dey smell. Oponu
why including yoruba man??

Osinachi husband and her children wey kill am chop are yoruba abi??

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by SugarGirl44(f): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Karlovich:

Animal, that singer's husband too is also an Afonja right?
We didn't see your brainless comment all through yesterday about the Nwachuku man, also the other ibo boy that killed his girlfriend in Lagos.
But once you see a Yoruba name, you start your madness at once.
Omo jatijati.
Your Biafra will soon come Ijn, by then we can rest in the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by SugarGirl44(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2022
vicfajeze:
Allah pls,help us remove the Yoruba nation from nigeria because of their waywardness.Just because of ordinary gaari and kulikuli 4one 2beat one's wife? YORUBA NA BARAWO NI

By God's grace we shall get there.
Check us in a few years and see what Nigeria has been depriving us of. By then you'll be writing the Yoruba version of IELTS to come to our country for siteseeing alone.
The rest of y'all would be competing with Mexico and Iraq by then.
Check public records, over 70% of crimes committed in the SW is by non indegenes, especially you ibos.
Awon da bin se da.
You bring your badluck from your enclave day in day out to ruin SW, but you won't succeed Ijn, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2022
A hungry Taofeek is an angry Taofeek. An angry Taofeek is a wicked Taofeek.
Taofeek has religion but Taofeek has no moral
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by Peerlessme(f): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Authoreety:
Because of food?

But women dey Bleep up sha...

Prepare sahur for oga, u go dey form boss... Wen dem beat you, e go be like say oga too dey troublesome.

What will happen if he prepares the meal for the family? I was thinking the wife is his better half and not his slave, a pregnant woman who may be suffering from morning sickness for that matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by SugarGirl44(f): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Coolsperm:
Most Yoruba Muslims are miscreants

Just like the 2 unfortunate beings that brought you to this world to constitute a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by netmillionaires(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2022
OP... Which one is "Gbolagade has flown his house" again.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by phobia2002: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2022
FOJEM:
Igba ti koko nsesu, enikan ogbi o! Odo wan gunyan, ariwo wata, okiki kan kari aye!
if u have a sister or daughter your brain will be more set to this new. Beating a pregnant woman because of food. Do you know the tiredness that comes with pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by ACCURETE(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Karlovich:
you to mumu so it only Muslim that beat up their wife

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by ACCURETE(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Na wetin dey trend be dat now, may our sisters never marry animal in human skin......
I swear any man way beat my sisters I too beat am thank all my sisters husbands know me well say i no they take none sense from them and I no send them

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by nurudeen181(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2022
people are very ugly judgemental this days o... imagine all the comments.. no one is even asking why didnt the woman cook. is it food that they dont have. is she sick.. but when oga show muscles every person wey read the story from back start to blame yoruba muslim... well if she think her fathers house is better, i dont think she would have left in the first place to live in an estate... if marriage na about freedom, make man dey live alone make woman dey live alone now.. no need for any spending from the man.. wait sekf.. equal rights. men and women suppose share everything equally.
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by bikefab(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Stop domestic violence! It is barbaric and cowardly!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by Lamasta(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2022
If this domestic violence is not looked into as fast as possible it might become a national emergency with time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by bomb24: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

By God's grace we shall get there.
Check us in a few years and see what Nigeria has been depriving us of. By then you'll be writing the Yoruba version of IELTS to come to our country for siteseeing alone.
The rest of y'all would be competing with Mexico and Iraq by then.
Check public records, over 70% of crimes committed in the SW is by non indegenes, especially you ibos.
Awon da bin se da.
You bring your badluck from your enclave day in day out to ruin SW, but you won't succeed Ijn, amen.

Afonja bubonic rat! 70% of crime in your waste-Land is committed by Igbo and non-indegene? I'm not surprised. after gulping that sewage soup u guys call ewedu, why would u reason properly, Ewu.

I have come to a conclusion that you afonja plagues will never own up to your bullshit, always playing the victim and blame games.

100% of ritual and it related activities/cases in Nigeria are all carried out by yoruba.

And as for your Land being some eldorado only rest in figment of your imaginations. as we speak your land is currenty rubbing shoulders with a war torn mogadishu. 90% of yoruba-land is covered with brown roof and dilapidated buildings; The lingua franca of slums in Naija are all yorubas. Apparently there was no need for your assertion about some hogwash that exist in your-Land because as it stands right now: yoruba Land is competing with Mogadishu.

If Nigeria eventually divides na suffer go be una name. destitutes.
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by Soffyh(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2022
bomb24:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/ramadan-man-beats-pregnant-wife-to-stupor-over-meal/
it's disgust me seeing man beating woman ,not to talk of ur wife,not to talk of pregnant wife If am his neighbor I can knack hammer on his head I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by Soffyh(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Women are soft, if he is nice to his wife and satisfied her, woman can even cook with her money for a whole month, even if you give her money to cook,but u are not nice to her ,u commands her anyhow with insults,I don't know why some men feel like commander when they drop 5k to cook grin grin
nurudeen181:
people are very ugly judgemental this days o... imagine all the comments.. no one is even asking why didnt the woman cook. is it food that they dont have. is she sick.. but when oga show muscles every person wey read the story from back start to blame yoruba muslim... well if she think her fathers house is better, i dont think she would have left in the first place to live in an estate... if marriage na about freedom, make man dey live alone make woman dey live alone now.. no need for any spending from the man.. wait sekf.. equal rights. men and women suppose share everything equally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by Shadysen: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Okey. If I say my mind now they will say that I hate Muslim .
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by ppogba: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Just 2 pages on this story since morning?

Peter Nwachukwu, you have not done well at all. Your action has sent tribal bigots and ethnic e - urchins to early slumber.

Chai! There is God ooooo..
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by SugarGirl44(f): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2022
bomb24:

Afonja bubonic rat! 70% of crime in your waste-Land is committed by Igbo and non-indegene? I'm not surprised. after gulping that sewage soup u guys call ewedu, why would u reason properly, Ewu.

I have come to a conclusion that you afonja plagues will never own up to your bullshit, always playing the victim and blame games.

100% of ritual and it related activities/cases in Nigeria are all carried out by yoruba.

And as for your Land being some eldorado only rest in figment of your imaginations. as we speak your land is currenty rubbing shoulders with a war torn mogadishu. 90% of yoruba-land is covered with brown roof and dilapidated buildings; The lingua franca of slums in Naija are all yorubas. Apparently there was no need for your assertion about some hogwash that exist in your-Land because as it stands right now: yoruba Land is competing with Mogadishu.

If Nigeria eventually divides na suffer go be una name. destitutes.

Your rant is laughable and you know it too but you just had to type a moronic clapback to support your useless tribe.

OK, let's even agree that all you said is true.
So it means you and your people don't have any business with the people you just described right?
So anytime you and your people come to this same SW to look for greener pastures, may Amadioha and Ogun strike you all in Jesus name, say amen.
Omo irankiran.
And if you still live here and keep bringing more of your unfortunate people, then it means you're all shameless bastads with no iota of dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by tinny123(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Make the man leave Ramadan for who get the strength to do fasting in peace oooh
Re: Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal by bomb24: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Your rant is laughable and you know it too but you just had to type a moronic clapback to support your useless tribe.

OK, let's even agree that all you said is true.
So it means you and your people don't have any business with the people you just described right?
So anytime you and your people come to this same SW to look for greener pastures, may Amadioha strike you all in Jesus name, say amen.
Omo irankiran.
And if you still live here and keep bringing more people, then it means you're all shameless bastads with no iota of dignity.

As I expected. they would always come up with some Imbecilic rebutals to validate their genetic stupidity!

What's the greener pasture in your cesspit, pervaded with penal poverty? we have Igbos more in the north than the west and they don't give a bleep.

I'm still wondering about the so-called opportunities in your Land; Aside Lagos being a cosmopolitan state. every ethnic group in Nigeria has contributed to it growth.

We are only in your waste Land to 'rip' you guys off. you should take a detour in south west; you will weep for your people.

yoruba people are still stucked in backwardness and primitivity. Nothing spetacular just an expanse of Land stucked in backwaters with bunch of hopeless group of wild animals called "yoruba" parading it ends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church General Overseer, Theology Student Arrested Over Dubai-bound Meth, Skunk / Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) / "Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Father, Tsehemba Gbogbo, Destroyed Properties"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.