Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count (1139 Views)

Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated / Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) / The Ultimate Natural Cure For Varicocele,Low Sperm Count &Azoospermia In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 6:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Enlargement of the prostate gland has caused many difficulties in men fertility,it's one of the major concerns that affect conception and marriages due to infertility....

People may experience:
Urinary: dribbling after urination, excessive urination at night, frequent urination, sense of incomplete bladder emptying, urge to urinate and leaking, or weak urinary stream
Also common: incontinence or sexual
dysfunction.
With this condition, the urinary stream may be weak or stop and start. In some cases, it can lead to infection, bladder stones and reduced kidney function.

All these is curable traditionally and easily with herbs or natural remedy... just few ingredients and you'll be glad with the power of nature.

Varicocele is swollen veins in the scrotum. It is the leading cause of male infertility. Varicocele develops worsens over time.

Okay Why does it cause infertility?
The arteries bring blood to the scrotum, and veins take blood away. Varicocele pools blood in the testicular veins. Pooled blood is bad for the production of sperm. In the long-term this slowly damages the testicles and reduces sperm count.

So how does varicocele develop?
The testicular veins are responsible for carrying blood back to the heart. But when there is excessive pressure that prevents the blood from circulating, the blood pools and enlarges in the scrotum. This can look  like a bag of worms (grade 2 and 3 varicoceles). The pooled blood is toxic and can damage the vein valves which are responsible for preventing backward blood flow.  Lifestyle habits play a critical role in blood pooling and toxicity. So, making the correct lifestyle changes is very important for the proper treatment of varicocele.

All these above mentioned condition coupled with long term STDs like staphylococcus aureus, gornorrhea, yeast infection, syphilis or urinary tract infections not well treated, resistant to antibiotics or dormant in your system affect the quality of sperm,the motility or morphology of your sperm...This leads to oligospermia or azoospermia...You can treat all these naturally with herbs....
You can check my signature for perfect treatment
Health is wealth...

Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by MrJobVictor1(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Kidney donors needed
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by MrJobVictor1(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2022
Kidney donors needed, call 09045256746 to donate.
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
if you're seeing this or someone else also going through erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation,weak erection,reading this right now,I'll treat you permanently and you won't have any reason to be buying 200naira road side alcoholic mixture to perform Everytime, damaging your penile natural strength and self esteem.... Are you a smoker or alcohol drinker,lung,liver and kidneys cleanser straight from the farm and herbal market.... embrace herbs, embrace nature and natural ingredients....health is wealth
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by funstufz: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Can you help with the remedies...
Thanks
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
funstufz:
Can you help with the remedies...
Thanks
yes dm me check my signature
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Take good care of your health... treat the underlying infections first and then boost your sperm count.... Varicocele treatment, enlarged prostate herbs from a professional with inherited herbal knowledge, check my signature
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2022
Treat yourself permanently with my herbs and impregnate your woman with ease
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2022
Get in touch and you'll be glad
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
Get in touch and get treated with herbs
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2022
Get in touch today with baba Alagbo,let me treat you Tradomedically, and you'll be cured permanently,there's herbs and there are people that really knows it very well and born into it....
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Treat that prostate cancer and prostate enlargement completely
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you're still experiencing the pain during ejaculation, incontinence and leaking urine and other prostate enlargement symptoms dm me
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Treat yourself permanently, don't remain silent on your health issues

Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Treat and cure that prostate issues permanently with my herbs, consult a professional regarding your health today
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by babaalagbo11(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Contact me if you're dealing with any of these or know someone going through this,or any health challenges at all.

Check my signature below.
Re: What To Know About Enlarged Prostate/Cancer, Varicocele &Low Sperm Count by Oliv20: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Treat any prostrate issues like enlargement,, cancer, are you finding it difficult intimating or having pains when you uninate or is bring out blood or pause. Or low sperm count etc treat all these with Indian herbal products. Contact 07038520007 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Disclose Your Hiv Status? / tt / The Wonder Of Honey: Believe This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.