Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Do You Disclose Your Hiv Status? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Disclose Your Hiv Status? (1170 Views)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / Do You Know Your HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Disclose Your Hiv Status? by uche1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2006
The question is being asked by controversial uche1 if you Disclose Your HIV Status with your partner and the billboard effort is a groundbreaking,
Thank you for staying on top of HIV news. So many of us are hurting, infected and scared , yet don't talk about it. Everyone shoyld get tested, learn their status, reveal their status and act like they know. If I plan on forming a relationship with that person, we both go for the test, together. With every, single, person. I'm negative. This isn't a white thing, a black thing, a gay or a straight thing. AIDS affects all of us. To all the people taking care of those with AIDS, especially the TIG member you guys are the forefront of the new struggle.

Re: Do You Disclose Your Hiv Status? by jaybaby(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2006
Not sure i wld---- grin grin grin
Re: Do You Disclose Your Hiv Status? by brensbee22(f): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2007
I will disclose my status,ofcourse its negative.
Re: Do You Disclose Your Hiv Status? by dgb4(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
Its only HIV+ people can hide their status

(1) (Reply)

Pastors & Hiv/aids: What Are They Doing ? / I Bet You Didnt Know This---the 7 Deadliest Diseases! / Nigerian Hair Transplant Doctor Discusses Hair Loss On American Health Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.