Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Make The Best Use Of This Opportunity Buy Buying This Land . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Make The Best Use Of This Opportunity Buy Buying This Land . (151 Views)

"This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo) / Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake / NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST, KEY INTO THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY BUY 5 GET 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make The Best Use Of This Opportunity Buy Buying This Land . by Odogwu70: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2022
At bakery Junction in Ozuoba ,Port harcourt at a very strategic location. The land was just shared on Saturday and my friend thought of fencing it as you can see blocks in the land but changes his mind and now he wants to sell the land. 2 plots of land precisely at a fully developed area . There is a school there called Orada international school. The land is on the road. Only a business minded person will understand how much of a gold opportunity this is right now.
As for the amount is considerably affordable.
My contact: 07015604257,08139035470. Chat me up so i can send you the videos,looking at the demarcation from the back you will know it was just partitioned lately.

(1) (Reply)

Roofing Expert I Need Your Help / Apartment / Reason Of Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.