Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix (40693 Views)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by samiabigail: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
what pussy can not do dose not exist
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Chiraq77(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Avoid men that wear bright colored pants ..e get why

Am wearing bright coloured pants,what's your point ?
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
SIMP boy... When girls full everywhere...you had no right to kill her.. I wish she categorically dumped your ass..
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by tydi(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
bouncin04:
I don't have anything to say , but all I know is ,

IF WOMAN DO YOU SOMETHING EHN !!! angry angry

The best thing is just to avoid them . angry angry

I swear comrade , like ghost them like they never was born not even existed.

Life goes on mehn....

1 Like

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by jimtemi1: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
When a man has jealousy and insecurities,they can do anything..even if girlfriends cheat what right does u have over her to kill her. Africa mentality when u say someone is ur girlfriend they always think they have control over such girl.Africa woman Pls wake up boy friends girlfriends is just mutual stop carrying stupid mentality as if any of u have rights on each other
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by abeliver: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
I'm seeing Madrid sheet on the mattress...
sure the guy is not a Chelsea fan and the girl a Madrid supporter... possibly since na she get the bed sheet
say no to Violence... Chelsea fans abeg repeat am 'SAY NO TO VIOLENCE'
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by HoseaNzoge: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Speechless
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mercychen:
SMH...
Good afternoon boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by ayenale1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
If he doesn't want her to cheat he should have paid her bride price, take her to registery and marry her legally then this killing would have been justified...but this is madness...he jus killed someone better kpetus....
if it is in Nigeria now, the guy would go to the babe side guy house and cause commotion...he did his justice well
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Meteng: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Liberian girls love scx like craze. Dem almost kill me when I was there. Some times you go say you no want, dem go just UnCloth you, work on you, when the thing rise, dem go climb, siddon, ride and cum
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Imbecilicsamuel: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
[s]believe it or not
This is the now the present reality we are currently faced with.

Female in the past where comely, homely, humble, meek, respectful, loyal.

But now what we see, feel & perceive from current generation is Ayamatanga/karashika behaviour such as cocky, conceited, abrasive attitude, [/s]
Sh1t

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Juicie2u:
Dieing over one bitch when there are over a billion pussies to screw,no woman no matter how beautiful she is can win my full heart...
It's you that know that, some men are just utter stupid
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Akyare34: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
see below

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Bouncing2(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wahala e nor de finish...
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by zumbigbo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Fear men
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
WhrightJr:

Good afternoon boss

Good afternoon.
How are you?
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Victerica(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
The problem and solution of life generally is understanding romance....!
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Emdebby2: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
What so called relationship is doing these days is not worth it again. Ordinary boyfriend/girlfriend is causing too many deaths. Wasting precious and innocent lives. If you cannot endure a bad relationship why not quit rather than murder. Abusive relationships everywhere.
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Goldbw122(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Too bad
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Obagofixxy: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
after them Don bleep finish
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Bbbw: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
anonimi:

Can psychotherapy help, if done early and regularly

Yes. Why not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Edyice: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
The boy is a simp

Big simp
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Omo9ja147(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ashawo die puna rest.....
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by adebwalex(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
undecided undecided Just because of TO TO... The guy go don knack the girl before killing her...
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nickymezor(f): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Really terrible
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by john633(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Toto just waste undecided
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Rawhumper(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don't believe this story, if the guy wanted to
kill the girl, why remove his clothes and the
girls own?

They must have had sex, someone else came on and killed her.

That neighbour of theirs should be
investigated....how can Grace notice her door
was broken and still entered without people
following her.

The two lovers were murdered, mere looking at the crime scene and the story, you notice its not gelling.

ote author=Aonkuuse post=111901294]

Source: https://salemgists.com/liberian-man-preston-dolo-took-his-own-life-after-murdering-his-girlfriend-grace-menlor/[/quote]
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by anonymuz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Juicie2u:
Dieing over one bitch when there are over a billion pussies to screw,no woman no matter how beautiful she is can win my full heart...
eveny mum attested to it that there are more women in the world than me. Check the statistics u go confirm am. Why die because of one useless hole
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Michaelss(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
U find out that your girlfriend is cheating on you..you no kukuma waka comot from the relationship...this thing no be do or die affair oh embarassed embarassed
Re: Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
anonymuz:
eveny mum attested to it that there are more women in the world than me. Check the statistics u go confirm am. Why die because of one useless hole
maybe she has the best pussy in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) / Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.