Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) (1533 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Agreed what the husband of late Osinachi did is evil and he deserves no mercy in every sense of the word. But coming to think of it, this woman left behind four young children that still needs their father around. He didn't kill her intentionally. It would have been better if they where divorced but the deed has already been done. I'm still thinking of the punishment that doesn't involve taking away their father from them depriving them of a father figure at this early stage in life. I may be wrong but that's my opinion. Thanks
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Ebubeslym(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2022
When your sister is murdered by her husband....Come back then and let's have this conversation. ...........

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Ebubeslym:
When your sister is murdered by her husband....Come back then and let's have this conversation. ...........
Bro he didn't kill her intentionally. She was taken to the hospital and put on life support. I'm thinking about the life of this children. If they were adults then the story would have been different
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by habsydiamond(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2022
There are already now... If the husband can kill the wife.. It's better he is jailed for many years to come.. Now the wife's family that he didn't want to see will be the ones taking care of his kids... See life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
There are already now... If the husband can kill the wife.. It's better he is jailed for many years to come.. Now the wife's family that he didn't want to see will be the ones taking care of his kids... See life
Too bad but they should consider the young children. He's still their father nonetheless and they have none other except God.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Desperados(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Ebubeslym:

Must u talk nonsense & show ur stupidity?

Just answer the question or pass... SIMPLE
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Kobojunkie: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:
I'm still thinking of the punishment that doesn't involve taking away their father from them depriving them of a father figure at this early stage in life. I may be wrong but that's my opinion. Thanks
So you think for the sake of the children, the man who killed their mother should remain their guardian? undecided

So what you want to see happen is for us to wake up to news that one of those kids slit the man's throat in his sleep abi? Or maybe they ganged up and beat him to death in retaliation? undecided

Ultimately, you would rather the kids end up in jail than see the father punished for his crime against their mother? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by addictiv(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Very lopsided comment op... If their father was thinking about the welfare of his kids he wouldn't be physically abusing their mother repeatedly even in their presence. As a matter of fact He has just proven that he is not sane enough to be saddled with the responsibility of bringing up morally upright children. The best thing they can do for those kids is to separate them from him until they are old enough to make reasonable decisions for themselves. Else he will just raise more monsters who will further toe the horrible path of physical and emotional abuse on women in future.
BTW let me ask.... will you willingly hand over your daughter in marriage to a man raised by a father that physically abused and killed their mother?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Beremx(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Are you the related to Mr Nwachukwu?
The children will be comfortable staying with their aunties. Let the law prevail

4 Likes

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by ireneidiva(f): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:
Bro he didn't kill her intentionally. She was taken to the hospital and put on life support. I'm thinking about the life of this children. If they were adults then the story would have been different
What do you mean by he didn't kill her intentionally?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2022
ireneidiva:

What do you mean by he didn't kill her intentionally?
It was manslaughter and not murder
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by stacyadams: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:
It was manslaughter and not murder

Point of correction..womanslaughter.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you think for the sake of the children, the man who killed their mother should remain their guardian? undecided

So what you want to see happen is for us to wake up to news that one of those kids slit the man's throat in his sleep abi? Or maybe they ganged up and beat him to death in retaliation? undecided

Ultimately, you would rather the kids end up in jail than see the father punished for his crime against their mother? undecided
This is a domestic issue that would have been solved easily with divorce because it happened over the years. He wasn't beating her with the intention to kill her. For crying out loud this woman was their breadwinner. He did a very bad thing but the kids life should be put into consideration when judging the matter.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
stacyadams:

Point of correction..womanslaughter.
lol Google is your friend
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
addictiv:
Very lopsided comment op... If their father was thinking about the welfare of his kids he wouldn't be physically abusing their mother repeatedly even in their presence. As a matter of fact He has just proven that he is not sane enough to be saddled with the responsibility of bringing up morally upright children. The best thing they can do for those kids is to separate them from him until they are old enough to make reasonable decisions for themselves. Else he will just raise more monsters who will further toe the horrible path of physical and emotional abuse on women in future.
BTW let me ask.... will you willingly hand over your daughter in marriage to a man raised by a father that physically abused and killed their mother?
Valid arguments. But the question now is separate them where. In prison? This man was maltreating his wife over the years which is bad but it wasn't his intention to kill her. What will he gain by killing the bread winner since he is a lazy bum and has control over everything. Why will he destroy his free meal ticket? He needs rehab, same with his kids. It's that Simple.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Lalasticlala put in front page pls for more opinions on the matter.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Kobojunkie: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:
This is a domestic issue that would have been solved easily with divorce because it happened over the years. He wasn't beating her with the intention to kill her. For crying out loud this woman was their breadwinner. He did a very bad thing but the kids life should be put into consideration when judging the matter.
Put yourself in the shoes of one of those kids for a second and reason what you are saying here. undecided

Your father has been pummeling your mother, the breadwinner, for years and she eventually died due to complications from one of those many pummeling sessions. Essentially, your father killed your mother. Would you want to remain a minute longer under the same roof with such a man? Would you not want to instead run as far away from him as you can at least so as to avoid pummeling him for your mother's sake?. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2022
Beremx:
Are you the related to Mr Nwachukwu?
The children will be comfortable staying with their aunties. Let the law prevail
The law should prevail but the kids should be put in consideration when passing judgement and no I'm not in any way related to that beast.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by addictiv(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:
Valid arguments. But the question now is separate them where. In prison? This man was maltreating his wife over the years which is bad but it wasn't his intention to kill her. What will he gain by killing the bread winner since he is a lazy bum and has control over everything. Why will he destroy his free meal ticket? His needs rehab, same with his kids. It's that Simple.

That's because he is a shortsighted and unkind man. It takes a nasty and wicked heart to physically hurt someone you claim to love repeatedly, to humiliate her in front of her own children who she risked her life to bring forth for him, just because he wants to be in control. Any man that does that doesn't deserve to be a role model for any child. what kind of father will he be to those kids? what kind of example will he set? what kind of life lesson will he impact on them? those kids are already at risk of being abused in more drastic ways than what they have already experienced. And it will be callous to let them continue to remain under the same roof with such a person even if he is their father. The law doesn't recognize intentions, it only recognizes actions and outcomes and in this case, his actions led to the death of his wife (an outcome), fortunately for him while the late wife's family will most likely take up the responsibility of raising the kids, he will get his rehab in prison...that's why they are called correctional facilities. Btw you didnt answer my question.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Put yourself in the shoes of one of those kids for a second and reason what you are saying here. undecided

Your father has been pummeling your mother, the breadwinner, for years and she eventually died due to complications from one of those many pummeling sessions. Essentially, your father killed your mother. Would you want to remain a minute longer under the same roof with such a man? Would you not want to instead run as far away from him as you can at least so as to avoid pummeling him for your mother's sake?. undecided
From the reports i heard the children were accomplices to the maltreatment but they don't no better. The man is obviously mentally ill and should be treated first cos his behaviour doesn't look like someone with a sane mind. The children should also undergo rehabilitation but remanding him in prison will have a negative effect on the life and growth of the kids.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by bukatyne(f): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Ebubeslym:

grin
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by bukatyne(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:

If you are thinking about the lives of the children, you will know that the husband in jail/killed is best for the kids.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Ebubeslym(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Desperados:

Must u talk nonsense & show ur stupidity?

Just answer the question or pass... SIMPLE
If I slap your face....you go blind.

Be like you dey craze
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Kobojunkie: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:
From the reports i heard the children were accomplices to the maltreatment but they don't no better. The man is obviously mentally ill and should be treated first cos his behaviour doesn't look like someone with a sane mind. The children should also undergo rehabilitation but remanding him in prison will have a negative effect on the life and growth of the kids.
You claim the man is mentally ill but you don't explain how you arrived at the conclusion that he is. Can you at least provide a reason for your claim? undecided

Also explain how you reached your conclusion that remanding the man to prison will have a negative effect on the life and growth of the kids. undecided
Additionally, try to put yourself in the shoes of at least one of those kids for a second and reason what you are saying here. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by gameova(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2022
addictiv:

That's because he is a shortsighted and unkind man. It takes a wicked heart to physically hurt someone you claim to love repeatedly, to humiliate her in front of her own children who she risked her life to bring forth for him, just because he wants to be in control. Any man that does that doesn't deserve to be a role model for any child. what kind of father will he be to those kids? what kind of example will he set? what kind of life lesson will he impact on them? those kids are already at risk of being abused in more drastic ways than what they have already experienced. And it will be callous to let them continue to remain under the same roof with such a person even if he is their father. The law doesn't recognize intentions, it only recognizes actions and outcomes and in this case, his actions led to the death of his wife (an outcome), fortunately for him while the late wife's family will most likely take up the responsibility of raising the kids, he will get his rehab in prison...that's why they are called correctional facilities. Btw you didnt answer my question.
I'm never in support of the action of the man. He is very bad man. But the thing with Nigerians is they like reacting emotionally to every trending issue without critical thinking. Jailing the man for few years is permissable. Anything beyond that or even a death sentence is an overkill. My point is the future of this kids should be put into consideration when passing judgement to him. About your question. I would never do such a thing. But when I know the circumstances I may reconsider.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by habsydiamond(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:
Too bad but they should consider the young children. He's still their father nonetheless and they have none other except God.
he is still their father is Nigeria mentality oo. What those kids need is rehab right now to get out those poison the man has planted in their heads about women. Cos if not when they grow up, they can take after their father.
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Desperados(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Ebubeslym:
If I slap your face....you go blind.
Be like you dey craze
Hey, shup up ur mouth dere
I nor get strength to rant wit small pickin
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Ebubeslym(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Desperados:

Hey, shup up ur mouth dere

I nor get strength to rant wit small pickin
You go chop beating shaa
Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Seems like Op is a woman beater, or his father did same and his mother's family forgave his father so Op and his siblings grew up with him, cos I don't understand how a sane human can constantly and passionately prove his stupid and baseless point if he didn't experience such and sees it as normal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by ccffwx: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
The father should be taken away from the innocent children. He is a bad influence on them.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) by Kobojunkie: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
ccffwx:
The father should be taken away from the innocent children. He is a bad influence on them.
Terrible! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Happy Birthday To My Beloved Wife / My Next Of Kin-my Wife Or My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.