Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

You Want To Break My 5 Million Naira Bumbum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Her Son As He Sm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Want To Break My 5 Million Naira Bumbum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Her Son As He Sm (301 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Tonto Dikeh Tells Nigerians To Ignore Kemi Olunloyo / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Break My 5 Million Naira Bumbum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Her Son As He Sm by Palevu: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Tonto Dikeh, a prominent Nigerian actress, was recently seen on Instagram jokingly telling her son to stop slapping her behind.

The actress was overheard telling her son that he wanted to smash Tonto Dikeh's 5 million Naira butt, which drew a lot of attention on social media.

Tonto Dikeh's son was seen severely beating Tonto Dikeh's butts in a video shared on Instablog9ja, and many people responded to the video by stating it was unacceptable to post such things.

See video below

https://vivsco.com/2022/04/13/tonto-dikeh-you-want-to-break-my-5-million/

Re: You Want To Break My 5 Million Naira Bumbum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Her Son As He Sm by habsydiamond(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
That's means that yansh is fake.. Natural yansh cost nothing other than rubbing oil and cream on it. With yansh like thing Tonto gat to be careful when in the kitchen so as not to get yansh explosion oo

Re: You Want To Break My 5 Million Naira Bumbum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Her Son As He Sm by BBBells: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2022
No mind the small boy

Wetin him know
Aside rolling Tyre, and playing with sand

He didn't know that that is the ILE ISE!

DONT MIND HIM JARE!

(1) (Reply)

Portable Excited As He Receives Ambassador Deal Worth Of 100m After OBI Cubana O / Top 10 Nigerian Richest Musician / Fans Worry As Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All Her Instagram Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.