Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed (75578 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Too much fuking anyhow ashawo.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Yommychrz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiddkash:
if you see the way these footballers live life ehn

the way they eat and drink all kind of things, chai
you’re just jealous, if you’re in their shoe you will do more than that
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Hezmatosky: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nor be him commissioned his house made of gold last time lipsrsealed
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by hokafor(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hmm, the greatest asset is staying healthy, that should be the prayer of any sensible person. Don't get it twisted poverty is also a form of disease. I wish u happy recovery brother.

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by JB4life: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
deeLima86:
He should try going abroad for better medicals because our hospitals are not so good at diagnosis. They usually starts by treating something else and allow the main problem to continually worsen.
I pray for God’s mercy upon him.

You are right.All because policy makers don't invest in diagnosis , clinical and laboratory pathologies,to enable physicians practice evidence-based medicine.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by ahamonyeka(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
May God heal you .
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by gentleguy1975: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Is it the former Nigeria top striker, Emmanuel emenike?if so I am a bit surprised but,then may God heal him
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by lagosrd: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can he family pls proceed to take him abroad for proper treatment. Before some starts saying good things a bout him when he was alive. He needs to help now
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Akyare34: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
see below

1 Share

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Shancca: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
obembet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRvc48UJhE

Nigerian footballer and former Super Eagles player, Emenike has taken to social media to cry out after being hit by an undisclosed illness.

Emenike is currently sick and is unable to work and do the things he does because of ill health.

Taking to his Instagram page, Emenike shared a video of himself lying on the hospital bed and lamented bitterly over the excruciating pain he is going through and his heart can’t contain it again.

Sharing the video he wrote;

‘God is good � the pain is too much for me and my heart can not carry it anymore’.

Fans expressed worry over his health after seeing him looking very pale on the sickbed and wished him a speedy recovery.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcRTbRKKSRo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Kai. This is appalling! Get well soon Chief
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Athemisia: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiddkash:
if you see the way these footballers live life ehn

the way they eat and drink all kind of things, chai
Who told you footballers eat all kinds of things?
They are restricted by their dietician not to eat certain foods.

3 Likes

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by deeLima86(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
JB4life:

You are right.All because policy makers don't invest in diagnosis , clinical and laboratory pathologies,to enable physicians practice evidence-based medicine.

Completely spot on sir.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by bahaushe1: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
What a country, they will do the needful now until he die they will now be saying rubbish
Who are the 'they' and what do you want them to do?
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by kiddkash(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jmichael1:

so make him no enjoy he money again?
WATCH THE WAY RONALDO EATS.
a lot of protein diet

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Ijaya123: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
What a country, they will do the needful now until he die they will now be saying rubbish

What have you done? Are you not part of the country?
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by kiddkash(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yommychrz:
you’re just jealous, if you’re in their shoe you will do more than that
watch what Ronaldo eats.

a diet that consists of protein more than carbohydrate.

protein builds the body, carbohydrate gives energy
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Dididrumz(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
What a country, they will NOT do the needful now until he die they will now be saying rubbish
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Bar1941(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
The day he had his house warming ceremony I knew some of the vultures that pursued young men from Mkpurummiri land to seek refuge in Lagos and other beautiful cities in S/west were there and I am sure this could be their handwork, anyway God pass them. Get well soon my guy.

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Mozegee: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
All I can see there is nija hospital. What on earth will make this guy to be in nija with the kind of money he has.i hope the have not poison him or his village People at work. I pray you get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Josewonder(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
May God in his infinity mercy heal him some times ur money can't ur save life, dat is why he is d alpha and Omega ( d beginning and d end) d guy did his best when he was call upon by his father land. Very loyal footballer. Get well quick bross
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Yommychrz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiddkash:

watch what Ronaldo eats.

a diet that consists of protein more than carbohydrate.

protein builds the body, carbohydrate gives energy
forget about Ronaldo bro, all of us can’t be the same, okay shey you self no Dey sick, you wan tell me say you no Dey watch watin you Dey eat, okay how many times have you heard of this guy been sick
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by rickpat(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aystarz:

I love this guy. He really should have stayed put in Turkey and gotten his family over there instead. Coming back to this country at this time ...... l don't know... Isn't a wise decision.

God speed to you Emmanuel..
amen bro...I really love the guy

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Asianjollof007: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good health is underrated, as omo ope wey sabi i dey always thank God cos i no dey fall sick and i have never been to hospital. We can only go hard, grind, aspire, hustle to leave trenches when we are fit and strong.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by lalo128: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
he made a lot of money what did he do with it now you are blaming the same country that made him.get well soon bro
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by lalo128: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
he made a lot of money what did he do with it?now you are blaming the same country that made him.get well soon bro
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by israelmao(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Healing in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by wiseone28: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
I wanted to advice him to visit synagogue church...

But no more TB Joshua

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Pray he gets better.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Great0ne1: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
What do you want them to do ? He gets paid for his services in his club. There are many nigerians suffering from worse ailment
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Paulianfa(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Noooo not this man. Get well soon bro
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I hope this story won't be another Julius agwu story.

No pension or health insurance after retirement.

Time to sell properties to treat yourself
Time to know your real friends
Time to know who your wife is.
his wife might leave him iheoma nnadi...that bitch married him for money
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Gee64: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Get well oh, Nigeria still needs you.

Want to earn passive income online, see my signature for details..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.