Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed (75579 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Emola12(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiddkash:
if you see the way these footballers live life ehn

the way they eat and drink all kind of things, chai
u for go join footballer now
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
BurnaBaby:
I hope he saved enough to treat and pay his hospital bills?
Because, we are not ready to start funding another "GO FUND ME" Account.

Anyways, Get well soon!
you don fund one before
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by madjune(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

What happened to Julius agwu?

That's a million dollar question.

No blogger has fully investigated the news or broken it down for online consumption.

Maybe Julius has used his last card to silence all of them.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Bbbw: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Beedude(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
What a country, they will do the needful now until he die they will now be saying rubbish
Tell me exactly what the country should do?
Someone who played in Turkey, UAE, England, Spain and Belgium during his prime ( for 10yrs).
Are you saying he was earning 50k naira monthly ?
So many celebrities live lavish life when the money keep rolling in without planning for the future. Emmanuel Eboue of Ivory Coast also went bankrupt , Ronaldinho of Brazil is also a case study.
Na person wey still dey find his or her feet for naija go think of raising fund for a celeb ?
How many lives they touch will determine the number of help they will get.
They should visit the club manager and all designer outlet they spent their money on when they were balling and stop disturbing the masses.

We can only assist him with prayers.
I pray Almighty God grant him divine healing from above. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by GambaOsaka: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
What a country, they will do the needful now until he die they will now be saying rubbish
Which needful?
Raise money for him?
This guy is a f$cking multimillionaire. He is even a billionaire in naira.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Bimpe29: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
I wish him sound and speedy recovery.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by ppogba: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
gaby:
Get well bro...

The devil is a learner...

I pray he gets well too.

But I totally disagree that the devil is a learner. With over 2000 years experience in his evil acts?

Someone who.had a tango with Christ a learner?

You can call the devil every name from stupid to idiot to wicked to anything but never a fool.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by PureNigerian: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:

Some people are dumb sha
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by kiddkash(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yommychrz:
forget about Ronaldo bro, all of us can’t be the same, okay shey you self no Dey sick, you wan tell me say you no Dey watch watin you Dey eat, okay how many times have you heard of this guy been sick
this is my first, but I have seen him live when he was eating all these things retired footballers eat.

look at Samir nasri and Wesley sneijder, how fat they became after retiring for 1 week
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by kiddkash(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Emola12:
u for go join footballer now
I will
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Yommychrz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiddkash:

this is my first, but I have seen him live when he was eating all these things retired footballers eat.

look at Samir nasri and Wesley sneijder, how fat they became after retiring for 1 week
imagine what you’re saying bro, so you mean none of these whites has one or two diseases they’re battling with, it’s normal thing to be afflicted with pains, life won’t be smooth forever for one, you know true sickness recognizes the value of health
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by kiddkash(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yommychrz:
imagine what you’re saying bro, so you mean none of these whites has one or two diseases they’re battling with, it’s normal thing to be afflicted with pains, life won’t be smooth forever for one, you know true sickness recognizes the value of health
perhaps, but a lot of them bring on their own problem,
they say too much of everything is bad.
too much red meat or chicken or shayo is bad
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Yommychrz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiddkash:

perhaps, but a lot of them bring on their own problem,
they say too much of everything is bad.
too much red meat or chicken or shayo is bad
Alright. So you wan tell me say na only emenike be the Nigeria guy wey Dey chop all those things, see guy everyone has one or two things they’ battling with, some are health, some money, some marriage, so don’t attribute ones ailment to his Bleep up
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by babaalagbo11(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Health is wealth don't take it for granted...treat yourself on time or prevent yourself...

If you're a smoker or drinker, check my signature for effective lung,liver,and kidney cleanser straight from farm and herbal markets...health is wealth, embrace herbs embrace nature and natural ingredients
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Olori4gold: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Get well soon
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by kiddkash(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yommychrz:
Alright. So you wan tell me say na only emenike be the Nigeria guy wey Dey chop all those things, see guy everyone has one or two things they’ battling with, some are health, some money, some marriage, so don’t attribute ones ailment to his Bleep up
before any footballer signs for a football club, they go through medical check up if they have any medical condition.
I am sure you've heard of players under going medicals. and he always passed. this means, it was self inflicted
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Yommychrz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiddkash:

before any footballer signs for a football club, they go through medical check up if they have any medical condition.
I am sure you've heard of players under going medicals. and he always passed. this means, it was self inflicted
okay
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nigerian hospitals can like drip...kai!!!! Get well soon my Top 9... God's healing on you...
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by fjjc(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
I wish you quick recovery.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by CSNg: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why is this coming very shortly after he released a video of his posh house with golden furniture and finishing. It seems some enemies have sent him "spiritual darts" after watching that video
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by belcom10(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
He built hospital in owerri.

Seredebe:

We dont owe him anything. His mates build schools for their countrymen.

This is why I will continue to respect Sergio Mane. Dude has built so many schools and handed them over to the Senegalese government

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Why is it that only naija celebrities dey cry out on sick bed....other countries no get sick bed stars or celebrities?
Make everybody dey know God oo.my guy, he will get well soon!
The jealousy in their country is too much
The tendency to bring each other down
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by Seredebe: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
belcom10:
He built hospital in owerri.

Ok

Nice one from him.
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by okuta007: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
kiddkash:
if you see the way these footballers live life ehn

a lot of them live with reckless abandon

the way they eat and drink all sort of things like they are retired, chai

may God heal him, Amen

but i have warned here times without number - these yeyebrities in nigeria dont invest, they spend like crazy and i told a few of them here to invest and some one told me i am a hater - hmm e don set, guy man don broke angry
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by RexTramadol1: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mercy Lambo joined the group chat
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by VPN11(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Get well soon;
Odogwu;

Emmanuel Emenike has given back to society in a big way as the former Super Eagles striker recently completed a world class hospital in his hometown .

Emmanuel Emenike has described winning the Africa Cup of Nations as one of the best moments of his career. The former Fenerbahce striker played a significant role as the Super Eagles nicked a third continental title in South Africa in 2013 under the guidance of Stephen Keshi.

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by raphy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
I think he has everything to help him.live a healthy life why the sickness. Or the things he did to be come successful in his playing career is now bck to hunt him. Like they normally say vanity upon vanity alll is vanity let him go abroad for treatment he has the money and everything needed..he is even land lord in lekki married the most beautiful lady in Nigeria.

I wish him a quick recovery it's well wit him.o
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by donbenie(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Baawaa:
Which needful?
Is he begging for money? shocked
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by donbenie(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
oyeb15:
Where are his billionaires brothers on social media to help him
Is he asking you for money?
Or do you think that money will cure every sickness? angry
Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by yinkbell: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Get well soon bro. May God Almighty heal you. I could remember vividly; his combination with brown ideye in the attack during 2013 Afcon was superb. Very agile player. God will raise u up from the sick bed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed by harmony75: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Footballers old and young should have their own club where they can come together help one another and solicit help for their colleagues before NFA and private bodies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.