Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators (42382 Views)

2023: Amaechi Woos APC Delegates in Abuja, Says "I will treat you like a State" / 2023: Sanwo-Olu Woos APC Lawmakers For Tinubu / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by maasoap(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/tinubus-wife-absent-as-osinbajo-woos-apc-senators/

You want her to be present and listen to pastor Judas who stabbed her husband in the back? That betrayer will be served in due time. Fvcking traitor
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by themanderon: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
I have always said that Tinubu ain't gona end well for foisting this monumental failure upon Nigeria. Can't wait to see the film his Fulani Lords will play for him.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by 77up(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You don sharpaly abandon Tinubu and port to Osibanjo

Chei , failure got no permanent friend o

I am happy to be among the people that ran down Tinubu dream of becoming president because he's too corrupt and old
You hype yourself too much guy grin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by aribisala0(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Did she get there on Merit? That is the kind of system Tinubu operates

Iyalojarization
Oluomorization
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Kabeeru(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
I read all the comments and not a single person knew that Remi Tinubu didn't contest in 2019 general elections. She's never a serving senator.

This shows that we are just attacking without full having knowledge of the topic
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by PrinceOfLagos: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
77up:
You hype yourself too much guy grin
lol
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Franking: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
I'm sure she'd have choice words for Osinbajo.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by MetaPhysical: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thats normal. It should be a conflict of interest and an outrage if she attended.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by goody234: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sannisege:
you weep for Nigeria because someone invested so much in Nigeria? Abi no be Nigerians dey work for all these companies listed?
Look at you if you believe that then you believe anything …it’s the greed of this man I am looking at …msteeww paid sycophant I beg
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Kaymansion(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Go there to do what?
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Bastardlyrich: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You people won't succeed with this religion thing you push on nl everyday, you can't devide us. Olobuuku omo Igbo
You are a Yoruba Muslim. angry grin cheesy
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Khaysee: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Odale pastor new oaibajo name

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Praxis758: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

I'm more Yoruba than your entire family

A well nurtured and cultured Omoluabi will never write what you wrote
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by Lightorder: 1:09am On Apr 14, 2022
1867xxxs:
[s][/s]
should Tinubu becomes president, na that one go roast Nigerians for fire. Na she go be the real president
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators by bitingcool: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
PointZerom:
Maybe she went to visit Dino. grin grin grin

lol, at least u made me laugh small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today / Deji Adeyanju Gives Up: "Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.